SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

MELANIE BROWN: I WILL END UP AS BIG AS A ‘HOUSE’

Singer Melanie Brown, who is five months pregnant, predicts that she will be as big as a “house” by the end of her pregnancy.

“Every pregnancy is different but one guarantee is I go like a house, ar*e, t*ts, everything. I’m at the waddling stage. I’ve got three big bumps! What can I say, I like eating. I think that when you’re pregnant, you kind of eat what you want, when you want. Mine is all day long and all night long. But I don’t mind.”

She adds: “I go off any kind of workout when I’m pregnant. All my three pregnancies I’ve kind of avoided it.”
The new Australian ‘X Factor’ judge also admitted her new fuller figure is a big hit with her husband.
She said: “Stephen can’t wait for me to get to the proper baby belly-popping stage.”

Melanie already has daughters Phoenix, 12, and Angel,4, from previous relationships and is a bonus mom to husband Stephen Belafonte’s daughter Giselle,6.

Photo: CBS

Tags : Posted in : Bump Watch

9 Comments to “MELANIE BROWN: I WILL END UP AS BIG AS A ‘HOUSE’”

• buy lunesta online February 24, 2012 at 1:43 am

lunesta – purchase lunesta online

• Nene87 April 30, 2011 at 5:38 pm

I wonder who the baby will look like because her other kids look nothing like her.

• Lisa April 30, 2011 at 2:20 pm

jj@ Nobady is more attention seeking than Mariah and Nick.

David is a like a god there and they awarded him a medal of honor.

• Pisces April 29, 2011 at 5:53 pm

Scary’s Spice Girl band mate, Victoria Beckham is pregnant, too and was at the Royal wedding with her husband. Since Princess Diana presumably loved all of the Spice Girls I wonder why Scary (Melanie) and the others weren’t at the Royal wedding?

• Monique April 30, 2011 at 1:05 pm

I doubt it was due to Victoria. David is a god there. If Mel was married to him she probably would’ve been there too.

• Maya April 29, 2011 at 2:03 pm

hope she have a boy

• gtsa April 29, 2011 at 1:30 pm

Mel B stop griping. You’ve got an envious physique, still, at this stage of the pregnancy. Sure you’ll be just fine.

• Seriously? April 29, 2011 at 12:53 pm

Seriously? yes u will…but u are lookin’good right now.

• SWIRL April 29, 2011 at 11:50 am

She looks great so far, and I’m sure she’ll still look good at 9 months.