SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

A CELEBRITY BABY BLOG PARTY: “OH, MAMA”

Former MTV host Ananda Lewis is a new mom and is looking forward to her first Mother’s day! Check out more on today’s edition of “A Celebrity Baby Blog Party”.
Ananda Lewis is a new mom[Blacktating]

First Lady Michelle Obama honors military moms[Essence]

Angelina Jolie says her kids are opinionated about her work[BabyRazzi]

Find out how to deal with the working mom guilt[BMK]

Cheers to moms on Mother’s Day![MyAtlantaMoms]

Alicia Keys talks about love and baby in the latest issue of Essence magazine[Necoleb]

Tags : Posted in : links

29 Comments to “A CELEBRITY BABY BLOG PARTY: “OH, MAMA””

• theyknow May 9, 2011 at 2:24 pm

Didnt realize Ananda was pregnant but she has a beautiful baby boy!!

• M'sgirl May 9, 2011 at 8:29 am

Congrats. I was missing Ananda. I used cloth diapers with my baby.

• lwade May 8, 2011 at 1:34 am

Congratulations, Ananda! I remember her tearfully talking about how her grandfather abandoned her mothers family so he could pass for white. His loss! I’m so happy for you!

• Nik NIk May 7, 2011 at 9:01 pm

she is very pretty and lil daddy is sooooooooooo handsome congrats to her and her family.

• Pisces May 7, 2011 at 8:59 pm

Cute. That’s Jaden and Willow’s new little first cousin. I found a 2008 picture of Will Smith’s brother Harry. That’s all I’m gonna say.

• Pisces May 7, 2011 at 10:52 pm

Hi Just me (again), so glad to see you always coming back! You said all that I wanted to say about these siblings. Are you psychic? You and I are sending out good vibrations, huh?

I thought just like you, he’s kind of way shorter than Will, but not too bad looking..just not as handsome as Will IMO. But who am I, anyway! LOL!

Thanks!

• Pisces May 7, 2011 at 10:58 pm

@ Just me (again), I even thought just as you did, like you said about them being named Will and Harry like the Princes of England brothers.

I guess it could be said that the Smith family is BCK Royalty, at least. :)

• yo May 7, 2011 at 11:59 pm

I’m confused. Her child is to Will Smith’s brother? Break it down for the rest of us.

• Jada May 8, 2011 at 1:17 am

Will Smith’s brother, Harry Smith, is Ananda son father. So Ananda son is Will Smith new nephew. This is one lucky boy..maybe he will be in some movies too.

• netwrkresolution May 7, 2011 at 6:32 pm

Cute baby….Happy Mom’s Day to all the mommies and like-a-mommie, Wanna give a shoutout to my lil sis who is celebrating her very 1st mommies day for the rest of her life….i say lil sis but she is 22 just younger than i, lol

• Jada &Will May 7, 2011 at 5:34 pm

will smith brother is Ananda son father.

• universitychick May 7, 2011 at 5:17 pm

congrats to her on her baby boy!

ive always loved her hair lol(lurkers keep it moving)

• Billie'sMom (aka Amy) May 8, 2011 at 1:15 am

She does have beautiful hair.

• Seriously May 7, 2011 at 5:14 pm

OMG..I didn’t even know she was pregnant. Oh congrats Ananda and yeah I remember her from MTV along time ago. Her son is so cute and she looks like a happy mommy. Happy first Mother’s Day Ananda!

• Teri May 7, 2011 at 3:46 pm

Congrats to Ananda on her new son, and just in time for Mothers Day! She’s so gorgeous, and always reminded me of Tatyana Ali.

Ananda brings back the good ole days of BET. Teen Summit was the ish back in the day.

• Seriously May 7, 2011 at 5:17 pm

Dang you are right Teri, she was on BET Teen Summit. That was my show when I was a kid. I use to watch it everyday after school along with BET Rap City. I am so happy for her.

• Teri May 7, 2011 at 7:24 pm

Hey Seriously, you know, I used to watch it all the time, and guess what? I wasn’t even a teenager. LOL! It was actually very interesting to see their points of view. That’s when BET had good, positive programming. The ONLY thing I watch now on BET is “The Game.”

• Amber May 9, 2011 at 8:40 am

o damn…you brought it all the way back with teen summit! i’m feeling old all of a sudden. lol

now i know what my parents go through when they watch centric lol

• Da May 7, 2011 at 3:41 pm

He’s so cute! I love the little reusable diaper she has on him, I was looking at purchasing some.

• Teri May 7, 2011 at 3:47 pm

I purchased some of those diapers for a neighbors of mine as a gift and they swore by them.

• Sherley May 7, 2011 at 3:50 pm

Didn’t realize that was a reusable diaper till you said it. Whoa..they have changed from back in the day.

Ananda does remind me of Tatianna Ali.

Congrats!!

• Teri May 7, 2011 at 7:20 pm

I know, huh, Sherley. Happy Mother’s Day to you, sweetie!

• Jada May 7, 2011 at 5:31 pm

Ananda baby son father is Will Smith brother, Harry Smith. He is a college grad and entrepneur. He has one kid with a white woman and this is his 2nd child. I don’t know her son nameyet. Congrats to Ananda.

• Ms. J May 7, 2011 at 2:26 pm

Aww look at that baby. Congrats to her.
    I’ve been gone for awhile so congrats to Laila, Reagan, Mariah, and their husbands.
    And happy mother’s day to all mothers and mother figures. :)

• lala May 7, 2011 at 1:26 pm

awww i used to love ananda! she’s beautiful

• Qalil May 7, 2011 at 1:26 pm

Adorable baby.

• Mercedes May 7, 2011 at 12:56 pm

I remember Ananda on MTV in the 90s! Her baby is cute!

• Yours Truly May 7, 2011 at 12:21 pm

I haven’t heard of her in a minute. I used to love her show.

• kekeB May 7, 2011 at 11:55 am

It was just the other day I was wondering what became of Ananda. I always loved her, the way she was so classy beautiful and poised. Congratulations to her.