TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

A CELEBRITY BABY BLOG PARTY: ” OH, BABY”

Is Lauryn Hill pregnant with her sixth child?  “I keep having these children. I don’t know if I’m the most fertile woman in America,” she said during the Jazz and Heritage Festival in New Orleans last week. “I’ve got five big children, you believe that? If you ask anybody I went to high school with, they’d be like puzzled… Wait till you hear the big secret though.”

Is Lauryn Hill keeping a secret? [Rap-Up]

Candace Parker wants it all[Espn]

Child Protective Services Visits New Mom Mariah Carey[Essence]

Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz are doing what is best for the children[Babble]

Jillian Michaels is awaiting her baby from the Congo[BabyRazzi]

Tags : Posted in : links

90 Comments to “A CELEBRITY BABY BLOG PARTY: ” OH, BABY””

• BLACKCELEBKIDS.COM- Black Celebrity Kids,babies,and their Parents » CONFIRMED: LAURYN HILL ANNOUNCES PREGNANCY AT DETROIT SHOW June 6, 2011 at 6:27 am

[...] Lauryn Hill has confirmed that she is indeed pregnant with her sixth child.  The singer announced her pregnancy at the end of her concert at [...]

• Zoetje May 18, 2011 at 9:37 am

OMG!!! People Let them live!!! Hahahahhahaaa Jeeeezzzz… I have 3 children with the same man and I’m not married….I do not plan to get married either, I do not believe in marriage at alll!!!! I think it’s a waste of time and money and veryy stressful, why do I need a piece of paper to tell me that I will be together with my partner forever??? But that is my opinion….. We love each other and that is all that matters. I guess Lauryn feels the same.

• Pisces May 18, 2011 at 9:44 am

I agree. Look at Diana Ross, 5 children with 3 different men. It makes no difference that she was married to 2 of the fathers.

She’ll never confess to all her trampy moves of her youth with the other Motown men of fame.

• lwade May 15, 2011 at 8:18 pm

This is what Jillian Michaels had to say in a magazine interview:
    After announcing her departure from The Biggest Loser, Jillian explained why – to start a family.

“I’m going to adopt,” she said in an interview last spring with Women’s Health magazine. “I can’t handle doing that to my body. Also, when you rescue something, it’s like rescuing a part of yourself.”

RESCUE SOMETHING?? Wow

• Amber May 16, 2011 at 9:14 am

I thought I was the only one that caught that. Yeah, WOW is right. I think her application should be denied just off that comment.

• Sherley May 16, 2011 at 10:23 am

The woman has serious self esteem issues, she can’t rescue anyone or ‘anything’ until she rescues herself. Unfortunately, due to her status as a celebrity, she’ll be given that ‘something’ faster than any one of us will.

• pam May 15, 2011 at 7:25 pm

I don’t know why you ppl would block my comment.It seems like ppl on here block other ppls comments just so.Anyway like I was saying she is not the most fertile woman in the world Michelle Duggar is.Lauryn just needs to gain some common sense and take b/c already and stop having kids by a married man who obviously won’t ever marry her.As for the person who said oh well she can take care of them.WeLL how? Really what is she doing for money?

• Vickie May 16, 2011 at 9:05 am

I understand what she is saying about being extra fertile. Which some people are, I have 4 kids (all by my husband) and I got pregnant 2x while using forms of birth control!

• sli May 16, 2011 at 1:45 pm

Umm, singing

• lolo May 17, 2011 at 5:45 am

According to celebrity net Lauryn Hill is worth 20 million dollars, which means he has more money than most black women in Hollywood i can name a few; Ciara, Jill Scott, Gabrille Union, Kerry Washington, Zoe Saldana, Jeniffer Hudson, Nikki Minaj, Kelly Rowland the list goes. So we do not need to worry about her fanincial status and her kids are Bob Marley’s grandkids. 20 million is a lot of money for someone who has not released an album in the last 13 years.

• KekeB May 15, 2011 at 3:35 pm

sorry for the “epistle” but the mean spirited comments are a tad offensive and I feel like if ppl had some insight then they may not be so judgemental

• sli May 15, 2011 at 6:26 pm

Thanks for schooling us on the beliefs of Rastafarians. I think I read somewhere that Lauryn said they had a spiritual union. However,I don’t think she practices that religion. If you don’t mind me asking,are the men allowed to have many spiritual wives.

• KekeB May 15, 2011 at 8:01 pm

Yes they practice polygamy

• Amber May 16, 2011 at 8:23 am

So can a woman have many “spiritual” husbands? or is this just another religious man show? or worse, a terrible excuse for a sexual free-for-all?

• Fashionedbygod33 May 16, 2011 at 11:52 pm

@Amber, right. I don’t get it but to each his or her own. Generally speaking, I know people live certain lifestyles and have certain “beliefs” that are more so for justification of certain actions. Again, generally speaking.

• Nicky May 15, 2011 at 7:54 pm

We do have insight.It’s obvious she’s having all these kids by a married man.There is never anything ok with that.

• KekeB May 15, 2011 at 3:32 pm

The Marleys are Rastafarians, I’m not too sure how much Lauryn practices it or if at all but one very fundamental Rastafarian belief (and I am referring to jamaican Rastafarianism) is marriage by spirit which is if you are are in a relationship with and are intimate someone then you are married to that person spiritually. Rastafarians believe that sexual intercourse between a man and a woman is a spiritual act which connects them to Jah(God)as it brings forth life(children). They do not use the Christian or traditional system of marrriage that Americans know. There is no formal marriage structure a man and woman living together are considered man and wife and if “marriage” takes place it is a strictly social and not a religious event. I don’t think it’s fair to judge them by our standards, their religion and practices are different. And that is why in the past she has referred to Rohan as her husband.

I know Rohan officially married his first wife and I think that’s because he was schooled and grew up in the US and Canada and so diverted from the authenticity of the religion but the fact that he left her and did not offically divorce is trivial to them as their system of marriage is strictly spiritual.

I have my reservations about Rohan but thats for a different website alltogether. Again this is just my two cents and what I know of the religion. My dad is an authentic Rastafarian from the hills of St Andrew Jamaica so I grew up in it for some time and studied it as well. They also do NOT believe in CONTRACEPTION. Birth control is almost a crime in their eyes. Rastafarians never view a child as unwanted so pregnancy is never an issue. In a rastafarian’s eyes (again I don’t know if Lauryn practices the faith) she would not be negatively influencing her daughters, disrespecting them or demeaning their self worth. Their views and beliefs are extremely different.

• universitychick May 15, 2011 at 4:11 pm

well since you put it that way:)

• Fashionedbygod33 May 15, 2011 at 6:10 pm

Interesting. I thought Lauryn was married all of this time well she is, according to those practices. I really don’t know much about her.

• Sherley May 15, 2011 at 6:59 pm

I hear you KeKeB, but I still don’t think it’s right. Contraceptive is a crime, so it’s ok to have 10 children & not enough money to feed them (not speaking in regards to Lauryn on this)?

The Duggars say the same, God said to be fruitful & we will continue to have them until he stops us. But the older children are raising the younger children, taking on the responsibilities that were not theirs, thus not getting a chance to have a normal childhood. Not to mention, her last one was premature & her body is paying the price for having so many births. In my opinion, they are forming a cult.

God gave us free will & if people are against contraceptives, they do not have to have sex. Just my opinion.

• Nicky May 15, 2011 at 7:52 pm

SHe needs to use some b/c and stop having kids by a married man,point blank.

• Trisha May 16, 2011 at 11:52 am

Thanks for schooling us. I wanted to bring up the Rastafarian beliefs in my last comment but i didn’t want to put out information that wasn’t accurate. My dad also practices this belief but I grew up w/ my mom in a catholic household so I don’t know the belief that well. Bob Marley was only married to his first wife but had other women, thats where the 11 kids came from lol.
      Much like Kimora Lee & Djimon, they had a spiritual wedding also.
      My whole thing is. People on BCK are so quick to preach the bible to certain people/celebs & give others a slide. Don’t bash 1 celeb on something & not bash another celeb for doing the same thing. Thats just unfair in my eyes. Maybe b/c I’m younger than a lot of the commenters in here, i think times have changed. A couple don’t have to be married in a church just to have a baby. Marriage isn’t for everybody. If a spiritual marriage works for you then so be it. Some couples are just happy having a life long partner who they have kids with. Just make sure neither partner doesn’t have any other wives/husbands lol

• pam May 15, 2011 at 3:26 pm

I can’r believe she would have a sixth child by him when he is and was a married man b4 she had the first one.She looks so worn out already and she’s going to go and have another kid.She’s obviously not the most fertile woman in the world.Michelle Dugar is with her 19 kids lol.Anyway Lauryn needs to learn about some b/c already and how to wait until marriage.

• Seriously May 15, 2011 at 2:36 pm

Lauryn

• KLS May 15, 2011 at 2:27 pm

What puzzles me is how Lauryn is so arrogant to think that she is worth fans waiting three hours + for her to show up for her concerts, yet she accepts such base treatment from Rohan for the last 15 years. Essentially, she is nothing more than his concubine. Also, she is setting a poor example for her daughters about self-respect, self-worth and wanting/demanding more for yourself.

• What?! May 15, 2011 at 5:28 pm

Or, not only her daughters but also her sons.

• gtsa May 15, 2011 at 10:42 am

Checked out the link on Lauryn. She looks a little hefty in the videos and she didn’t sound as good as I remember, maybe it was just that particular audio? If she is pregnant, could slow her attempt at a comeback, so not sure how I feel about that. The selfish me is torn, lol.

• Seriously May 15, 2011 at 3:46 am

Congrats to Lauryn..i guess. Six kids is way too many for me and when I do chose to have a child it will ONLY be one. Why hasn’t he gotten a divorce and married Lauyrn by know? Oh well its her life.

As for A.K & Swizz, I love them together and they seem happy but did like him with Mashonda too. Idk..this is a sticky situation but I just hope everything works out for the best. I will always be an Alicia Keys fan but my aunt always said “be careful on how you start a relationship bc that’s how it will end”…

• writer May 15, 2011 at 1:18 am

Lauryn is about to have her sixth child, and angelina jolie has about 12. so whats the problem? I dont here anyone talking about “john and kate plus 8.” or that lady with 19 freaking kids and counting, now that is ridiculous. So everyone’s negativity about her having 6 kids is irrelevant. So blah, blah, blah.

• NK May 15, 2011 at 5:22 am

Um, Jon and Kate Gosslin (one set of twins and a set of sextuplets by invitro fertilization, not single births) and the Duggar family have never been featured on this website. Ever. This the BLACK celebrity kids website, which explains why no one talks about them on this web site. Why would anyone (except perhaps you)? They can talk about them on TLC’s web site. Angelina Jolie has only three biological children (one set of twins). The other three are adopted (and I applaud her for this). This means they have SIX, not twelve kids. ;-)

• writer May 15, 2011 at 4:29 pm

Well, thanks for your, “i guess” smart reply. But if you didn’t know 12 kids was exaggerated. And idc if this is BCK, i’m proving my point. And it does not matter if the kids were adopted or from vitro fertilization or not. Its still a bunch of kids just like lauryn. And as far as the duggar family, it is just another point. No matter if they are not featured in this website. Ok, thanks for your opinion, bye. And if lauryn can provide stability and love, what is the problem(no need to answer, idc care to hear it). The only difference between lauryn and angelina is, lauryn had all hers and jolie adopted.

• Trisha May 15, 2011 at 11:08 am

Well my take on it is that John & kate were married when they had their kids. The women w/ 20 kids (thats too much kids lol) was married when she had her kids. Brad & Angeline only have 3 biological kids & 3 adopted & Brad is not married. Lauryn is having her SIXTH child by a married man. I honestly don’t care if someone has a baby out of wedlock or if a person has a kid by a man that is separated & going thru a divorce w/ their wife. But 6 kids is an excessive amount of kids to have w/ a man that clearly doesn’t want to marry you or does not plan to divorce his wife.

• writer May 15, 2011 at 4:36 pm

Lol, yes 20 is a lot. And jon and kate divorced now. So obviously marriage was not that important to them anyway(just my opinion), well maybe at some point it was. And having 6 kids and not being married is lauryn’s choice, i guess. And there are too many people out there that have had kids with people that were married, but i didn’t here a lot of noise about that. But you know, everyone is entitled to their opinion. But thanks for your’s and not trying to put a little slick comment.

• Sherley May 15, 2011 at 6:51 pm

We are discussing Lauryn, not Jon & Kate or Duggar family. If either one of them were topic of discussion, trust me, there would be a lot more said than they have too many kids.

For the record, I don’t care if you are a celebrity, if you can afford them, if you are married, etc..I personally cannot phathom the idea of why anyone would want to have more than 3 kids. The amount of laundry, food & cooking, cleaning, vacation costs…etc. I just don’t see why.

• writer May 15, 2011 at 8:19 pm

Like i said previously, it was to make my point, thank you. And not having more than three kids is a personal problem/choice. Other people prefer to have big families. So thank you for your well thought out comment, have a nice day.

• Misunderstood May 15, 2011 at 12:15 am

@Trisha I agree with u can someone please tell me why Mashonda keeps blaming Alicia for breaking up her marriage when he has a 1 or 2 year old daughter does she not put the blame at all on her mom not saying she should just asking.

• Sherley May 15, 2011 at 6:46 pm

That is my feeling as well. Mashonda only blames Alicia because she knows Swizz actually fell in love with her. He had a child while they were engaged & another while they were married, yet she’s riding Alicia hard because Swizz didn’t leave her for the other two, he left her for Alicia.

The problem should sole be on Swizz.

• Nik NIk May 14, 2011 at 10:10 pm

Alicia Keys is lying because she and him started dating when lil daddy was 9 months old

• universitychick May 15, 2011 at 9:08 am

and you know because you were there? also his daughter was coneived by that point….

• Sherley May 14, 2011 at 8:16 pm

Oh Lauryn…why? Even if this baby is by a different man than Rohan…why?

The reason people are bashing Alicia & not Lauryn is because Moshanda came out protraying the victim. Not saying she isn’t one, but she’s placing the blame on Alicia not Swizz where it belongs. The only thing Alicia needs to feel bad about is having unprotected sex with a man who seems to do it with everyone he meets.

Mariah..people are beyond stupid when it comes to celebrities. Mariah worries too much about her image to take a chance being caught doing that, so I don’t believe it.

Jillian..a baby from Congo huh? Congtrats?

• Victoria May 14, 2011 at 10:39 pm

I think maybe she cared more about her children to do that, than her image. But yeah the CPS was stupid, like any doctor or true nurse wouldn’t notice a baby being drugged through the mother’s breastmilk or a woman blatantly getting drunk or high off meds.

I agree with what you said about Mashonda except the part about Alicia not needing to feel bad. She should feel bad, because she did wrong. Both of them was in the wrong not one, at least that’s how I feel about the situation. If I held someone down and let another person hurt them, wouldn’t I still be in the wrong for helping that person hurt the other one, even though I didn’t join in. Yes.

• universitychick May 15, 2011 at 9:10 am

cosign with you about mashonda

• Jaxx May 14, 2011 at 7:23 pm

Happy birthday Lailaa.

• Trisha May 14, 2011 at 7:16 pm

Everybody talking about Alicia Keys getting w/ Swizz while he was separated from his ex-wife & having a baby by him. But Lauryn Hill has FIVE kids by a man that is married but separated & got a 6th baby in the oven. At least Swizz got his divorce & married Alicia. Rohan is clearly never going to divorce his wife to marry Lauryn but yet she keeps popping out his kids. SMH. A woman can’t steal no man. Swizz clearly wanted out of his relationship w/ Mashonda so people need to stop blaming Alicia for everything.

The story about Mariah Carey is crazy. CPS is so quick to check out a celeb but is no where to be found when “regular” people are hurting their kids smh. I also read the interview on another blog & Nick said there were people dressing up as working staff to get pics of the babies. That hospital needs to get better security b/c thats not safe for anybody. Celeb or not

• GodisGood May 14, 2011 at 6:37 pm

Separation is still married, not divorced. There is a difference. I don’t believe in dating while separated. Out of resepect for your union, your parnter, kids, and self protection. What if you reconcile and your spouse has been with other people, that’s not cool at all. Neither is possibly running into your spouse with someone else and you either hear about it and or see it for yourself (possibly with your kids), that’s not cool either. Even if you don’t reconcile, there’s a respect level, because if you are going to do what you want anyway, why have gotten married????

• universitychick May 14, 2011 at 6:13 pm

anybody else realize this will be lauryn’s 6th child by a STILL married man?…..oh just me?

• Trisha May 14, 2011 at 7:18 pm

Not just you. Smh People pick & choose who should get bashed for their actions. People saying they lost respect for Alica & don’t support her music no more but is loving Lauryn Hill

• Sherley May 14, 2011 at 8:08 pm

Amazing isn’t it? Let’s not forget her relationship with Wyclef, who was married at the time.

• Victoria May 14, 2011 at 11:18 pm

I don’t think alot of people know about Lauryn’s personal life.

• sli May 15, 2011 at 6:07 pm

Thank you Victoria. A lot of people don’t know about Lauryn and Rohan’s relationship because they keep their business to themselves. So people can only speculate about their relationship. And about this so-called wife that he’s supposedly still married to, why hasn’t she said anything in all these years. I’m sure she could have gotten her a little $$$ by now, especially when Lauryn was in her prime during the Miseducation days. Rohan has said that many lies have been told on them.

• midamah May 14, 2011 at 5:35 pm

I think I can figure out Lauryn’s secret…she’s probably pregnant with TWINS!

• brooks May 14, 2011 at 5:26 pm

Think AKeys just need to man up & say it may have not been the best decision to date a STILL married man,separated or not he still commited adultry….just sayin we all make mistakes but damn MAN UP say you were wrong,blinded by love/lust lonely tired of being alone or whatever & keep it movin,just dont act like you have clean hands.

• universitychick May 14, 2011 at 6:11 pm

if she thought it was wrong she wouldn’t have went on to marry swizz now would she?

• Brooks May 14, 2011 at 6:35 pm

Who knows …she could’ve married him just cuz she was pregnant or maybe she loves him…dnt know. I’m just sayin own up to what & how you did things.
        Reading her latest interview in Essence she never owns up to it.

• universitychick May 15, 2011 at 9:12 am

owns up to what? sleeping with a married man? didnt she do that by saying they were separated?

• LaTanya May 14, 2011 at 5:21 pm

Hey if Lauryn wants to keep having babies I say more power to her personally my limit was two and I was done! lol

• Sherley May 14, 2011 at 8:06 pm

I feel ya…I stopped at one.

• LaTanya May 15, 2011 at 11:47 am

I’m an only child I remember when I was younger I asked my mother why didn’t she have more kids and she said “Because I only wanted one a little girl. You just better be glad that you were the one that made it!” LOL

• Billie'sMom (aka Amy) May 15, 2011 at 5:28 pm

Hahhaha, LaTanya… I love that! I’m going to have to lay that one on my daughter.

• theyknow May 16, 2011 at 12:22 pm

LOL!! I only have one child and my daughter ask me all the time about having another one and I’m like no I only want one child for right now. I tell her when she gets older and hopefully married she can have allll the kids she wants and desires. Alot of people say its wrong to make a child grow up alone and an only child but I don’t see it that way.

• theyknow May 16, 2011 at 12:25 pm

Noone really knows what really went on with Swiss and A Keys but I will say most people I know that are seperated and living apart, do date other people. All I can say is they are married now so move on.

• theyknow May 16, 2011 at 12:27 pm

And if Lauren is expecting again so what!! I don’t have to take care of the babies or live with it…

• pam May 15, 2011 at 7:27 pm

I meant to say you have two girls don’t you?

• LaTanya May 16, 2011 at 7:40 am

I have two boys ages 7 and 8.

• Pisces May 14, 2011 at 3:51 pm

I think Mariah and Nick were toasting the babies because Mariah needed a cocktail to take the edge off. The Social Worker should have been called in before Moroccan Scott was given his name.

• NK May 14, 2011 at 7:53 pm

LOL

• Sherley May 14, 2011 at 8:05 pm

LOL..there you go again Pisces..LOL.

For some reason, I believe Nick. Even if Mariah wanted to drink a cocktail, why would she do it while still in the hospital?

As for the name Morrocan, consider the alternative: Nick said it was a mix of Mariah & Nick..which would have resulted in MoroNick. I think Morrocan would be happier with the name he has now.

• Pisces May 14, 2011 at 8:39 pm

Sherley, LMBAO at MORONICK (moronic). Too funny and oh so genius of you!

• Sherley May 15, 2011 at 6:39 pm

I didn’t say it, Nick said it. I’m just putting it out there.

• KekeB May 14, 2011 at 3:33 pm

Ok Ms Lauryn u can keep making those beautiful babies who I know u love and adore… but please please please give us another album.

As for Alicia… hmmmm …IDK.. can’t speak on it either way there’s her and Swizz’ side, Mashonda’s side and then there is the truth. But I don’t see anything wrong with dating while separated, if the marriage is over and it’s just a matter of paperwork I don’t really see the big deal.

• Teri May 14, 2011 at 3:13 pm

In my opinion, “separated” doesn’t equal “divorced.” I know that some divorces are held up for years, so I can understand why people move on with their lives, but, personally, I wouldn’t date a man who still has a lot of baggage being dragged behind him. I’d wait until the divorce papers are signed and dry. Again, that’s ME.

• Billie'sMom (aka Amy) May 14, 2011 at 3:57 pm

Not just you, Teri. I also don’t believe in “dating” while separated. IMO, separated is still married!

• Teri May 14, 2011 at 4:19 pm

That’s right, Seriously! Until that man gets the divorce decree, he is official married, and I don’t mess with married men.

• keverno May 16, 2011 at 11:51 am

So ladies…What does a separated man suppose to do in the mean time? Just twiddle his thumbs and be miserable behind four walls. Geesh!!!. Is it ok to have a platonic relationship with female during a separation?

• NK May 14, 2011 at 7:53 pm

Agree. If he isn’t legally divorced, he is still married, separated or not.

• Sherley May 14, 2011 at 8:01 pm

I also don’t date married men, but let me pose a question. What if they have been seperated for 5 or so years? Is it ok for them to date or should they remain single till they get a divorce?

I have a friend who was married for 15yrs & seperated for 3yrs. Neither she nor he say they can afford a divorce. They also carry each other on their medical insurances, something they cannot do if their divorce. She has not only dated, but is living with another guy; he too dates other women. I say get a divorce already but they are content with things as is. Is it wrong for her to move on, should she have remained single until she can afford the divorce? I’m just asking your opinion.

• Trisha May 14, 2011 at 8:32 pm

Kind of like Toni Braxton & her husband. They are separated but don’t plan on getting a divorce any time soon “because of the kids.” & on her show, her sisters were telling her she needs to start dating other people

• Teri May 14, 2011 at 9:02 pm

Hey Sherley, ya know. If that’s the way they wanna roll, then that’s their choice. If that’s their set up and the others involved are ok with it, then, hey *shrugging* It’s morally wrong to me. I’m not a woman who will dangle for any man, but there are women who will. There are too many men out there to take up with someone who can’t/won’t let go of their relationship regardless of their reasons. I would not invest my time with a man who was still attached to his “wife.” No ma’am.

• Sherley May 15, 2011 at 6:34 pm

I completely understand Teri. But that’s what she’s doing & as her friend, I do want to see her happy, yet I cannot comprehend the not getting the divorce thing..from either side.

• Victoria May 14, 2011 at 11:17 pm

If they can’t afford a divorce, how are they affording to live with other people? 3 years and they don’t have jobs and haven’t split up any money or made any money? I’ve never been married before but can’t you just drop someone from your medical insurance when you divorce them? I just think people are just content these days, they love to settle in life. But hey if you like it I love it.

• Sherley May 15, 2011 at 6:38 pm

Victoria, this couple was flat broke when they were together & are still flat broke. Living paycheck to paycheck is giving them too much credit. They both need other partners in their lives so they can afford their bills..I’m serious. They didn’t have any assets to split, she took all the stuff for the kids, including the utensils & left him with one..would you believe 3yrs later, he hasn’t been able to afford another set of utensils? They are a mess, but they both say they no longer love or care for the other & if a divorce is going to happen,, they don’t want to be the one paying for it. *shrug*

• shesh1nes May 15, 2011 at 4:00 pm

It makes no difference to me. Separated or divorced as long as he was no longer in a relationship with his wife then he’s not in a relationship with his wife… the thing is: i dont believe alicia when she says they were already separate. i just dont believe her.

• Teri May 15, 2011 at 5:27 pm

Well if he’s not in a “relationship” with his wife, then why stay legally attached. That’s a relationship to me.

• Jaleesa May 14, 2011 at 2:45 pm

Okay so this is her sixth child, she can care for them and that’s what matters.

• shesh1nes May 15, 2011 at 3:52 pm

i agree! i mean you wouldnt catch me having six kids even if I could afford it, but if she chooses to do so I see nothing wrong with it.

….well I mean there is also to consider having as many kids as you can keep track of or emotionally speaking. But i mean as long as there physical and emotional needs are met and so are yours as a mother… I say more power to ya.

• Misunderstood May 14, 2011 at 2:40 pm

I also would like to know what everyone will have to say about Alicia Keys stating that she didn’t start dating Swizz until after he was seperated. Seperated ppl r allowed to date right but since she’s a celebrity she’s done something wrong I don’t think so but it’s my opinion.

• Resse May 14, 2011 at 5:35 pm

I agree with you. It’s there life. They are human just like everyone else.

• neenee May 17, 2011 at 1:34 pm

i hear you…look how many times he cheated on mashonda (did i spell it right?) and look at the foundation of his n alicia’s marriage …..does she think that she is somehow different and that he will not do it to her??

• neenee May 17, 2011 at 1:37 pm

i used to like alicia cos i thought she was a different breed of woman.. then when i found out she was dating a married man i was really put off her cos like you said. she a preach bout dis n dat.. but she naa practice wha she a preach.

• Misunderstood May 14, 2011 at 2:34 pm

Ok Lauryn enough is enough with the baby having u have 5 that is enough for anybody. Stop having babies and u might can come out with somemore music.