LATIMORE ANNOUNCES NEW PARTNERSHIP WITH HONEYCOMBS

MIA FARROW AND DAUGHTER ARE EVENT PALS

Actress/humanitarian Mia Farrow poses with her daughter Quincy Farrow (also known as Kaeli-Shea Farrow) at the 2011 Marian Anderson award gala honoring Mia on May 10, 2011 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

Mia is the mother of 15 children, of whom 11 are adopted. Her children range in age from Quincy, 17, to Matthew and Sascha, 41, twins by her second husband, conductor Andre Previn.

Related:Click here to read about Mia’s humanitarian works.

Tags : Posted in : Actors

26 Comments to “MIA FARROW AND DAUGHTER ARE EVENT PALS”

• Melanie May 26, 2011 at 6:22 pm

Woody is disgusting! Didn’t he have nude pictures of a 14 year-old Soon Yi? That was his stepdaughter! I think he was accused of molesting other children Mia had as well. I don’t know how he was allowed to adopt two little girls. The world is seriously disturbed.

• ZuluGirl May 25, 2011 at 5:05 am

Woody married his daughter, end of!

• BrwnSantiLove May 17, 2011 at 3:47 am

11 adopted kids? thats wonderful…

• Really Doe May 16, 2011 at 11:49 pm

I’ve really been in awe of Mia’s quiet grace. Go ‘head girl, & let that little heifer of an adopted daughter keep that Crypt Keeper she took off your hands! But EEEWwww Soon Yi, you was wrong for that! SMDH

• jayne doh May 16, 2011 at 6:21 pm

woody never adopted any of those kids

• keverno May 16, 2011 at 2:26 pm

This family reminds me of a soon-to-be Angelina and Brad family in the future. Because one of the parents is a weirdo and God only knows how those kids will turn out when they get older. It will be interesting to see them as they become young adults.

• keverno May 16, 2011 at 2:27 pm

Might be a lot of similarities

• Daniella May 16, 2011 at 1:50 pm

Wow, eleven adopted children, that’s really amazing. I believe I also read somewhere else that a few of them were special needs. We need more people in the world like Mia because there are so many children who need loving homes (no matter what country they come from). I won’t even make a comment on Woody, just….ugh….

• lala May 16, 2011 at 1:44 pm

she looks great to have 41 year old children

• luvqtpies May 16, 2011 at 11:45 am

I forgot she was the old school Angelina Jolie. I applaud anybody who gives a child a better life regardless of their race.

• jsayinit May 16, 2011 at 8:39 pm

and josephine baker for even older school….

• gtsa May 16, 2011 at 11:19 am

Bless this woman. Woody was really selfish in what he did, I’ve never watched or enjoyed his movie quite the same.

• Sherley May 16, 2011 at 10:18 am

Praise be to you Mia..11 adopted children. Wow.

Still don’t understand the reasoning behind having more than 3 kids but you do deserve praise for your unselfishness.

• Trisha May 16, 2011 at 11:30 am

Why can’t a person have more than 3 kids? 3 is not even a large number lol. Some people like having big families (6/7 kids)

• Sherley May 16, 2011 at 9:44 pm

Nothing is wrong with it per se. I personally do not see a reason why people want more than 3, maybe 4 children. The amount of cooking, cleaning, vacation costs, tears, noise level, etc is so overwhelming.

I grew up with 7 brothers, (4 older,3 younger) & ughhh!! That’s why I had one child, but I wouldn’t have minded another one if I had a husband, but no more than that.

• Alex Milstein May 30, 2011 at 3:01 pm

Regarding some people here criticising a family of more than 3 kids…

I agree. These days, I see no reason to bring more than three new biological children into the world.

However, if one can indeed afford it – financially and emotionally – devoting one’s life to adopting children, especially children with special needs, is far from selfish. It is probably one of the greatest things a person can do.

• Pisces May 16, 2011 at 10:11 am

Angelina Jolie has some catching up to do! Kudos to Mia and her family.

• Seriously May 16, 2011 at 8:23 am

Oh yeah I remember Mia Farrow..sad what happened to her. Good to see the kids are doing great.

• Sherley May 16, 2011 at 10:17 am

What happened to her may I ask?

• Seriously May 16, 2011 at 10:35 am

her husband cheated on her with one of their adoptive kid, had an affair and then married their own adoptive child. She went through a lot with him. Then their adoptive child had kids with her father (mia husband after the divorce)..it was so disturbed.

• Sherley May 16, 2011 at 10:49 am

You meean Woody & the Asian girl? I thought he cheated with the nanny. Didn’t know that happened to Mia though. Men are sick..some of them will screw their own daughters, so I guess screwing an adopted one makes sense to them.

Please, no one say, ‘you can’t help who you fall in love with’; because if that person is your family member, yes you can, it’s called free will & excersing good sense.

• EVELINA RAE May 16, 2011 at 2:01 pm

I here what you’re saying and I agree.

This is what I read….Farrow and Allen never married and kept separate homes but they adopted two children, Dylan Farrow (who changed her name to Eliza and is now known as Malone) and Moshe Farrow (now known as Moses); they also had one biological child, Satchel Farrow (now known as Ronan Seamus Farrow). Allen did not adopt any of Farrow’s other family, including Soon-Yi Farrow Previn (the adopted daughter of Farrow and André Previn, now known as Soon-Yi Previn)

• MizDavis May 16, 2011 at 1:53 pm

Not that it makes Woody right or anything, but he had the affair with his adopted stepdaughter. Soon-Yi claims Woody was never like her dad (Andre Previn).
          Don’t see why people have to fish in their own backyards…

• Seriously May 16, 2011 at 2:15 pm

sorry, its still gross…

• Sherley May 16, 2011 at 6:22 pm

Agreed Seriously, very gross.

Also agree MizDavis about fishing in their backyards. Too many other yards, seas & oceans around the world.

• pam May 16, 2011 at 9:39 pm

Wasn’t there a movie about her husband cheating with the adopted daughter or something?