TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

ROBERT DE NIRO AND FAMILY VACATION IN FRANCE

Actor Robert De Niro, his wife Grace Hightower, and their son Elliot were spotted in Cannes, France, over the weekend.

Grace Hightower is De Niro’s second wife; the couple’s son Elliot was born in 1998.

De Niro is also the father of Raphael(with first wife Diahnne Abbott) and twin sons Julian and Aaron(with girlfriend model Toukie Smith).

More Pictures below!

Photos: Fame Pictures

Tags : , Posted in : Actors

67 Comments to “ROBERT DE NIRO AND FAMILY VACATION IN FRANCE”

• eloise February 23, 2013 at 2:57 pm

I don’t know who I love the most – Robert DeNiro or Al Pacino. They are two terrific actors and appear to be very happy with their wives and significant others. Wish I was one of them with a smile!!!!!!!!!

• Val October 1, 2011 at 7:22 pm

Maybe he is just squinting his eyes because the sun is bright & she may be holding his hand because they are about to board a boat & are holding each other to steady there feet or maybe his mom just wants to hold her baby’s hand regardless of how old he is.

• Hey April 13, 2013 at 10:04 pm

nope.. he definitely has autism.. its a fact

• pam May 30, 2011 at 9:51 pm

I didn’t know he liked black women.That’s cool!

• Julie May 19, 2011 at 9:57 pm

I wonder why they didn’t show pics of the other kids.

• BrwnSantiLove May 17, 2011 at 4:00 am

hopefully they had nice trip

• Wakola May 17, 2011 at 12:21 am

He reminds me very much of Jett Travolta. I think this kid has autism aswell. He appears to be not completely normal. Doesn’t matter though, I think he’s taken good care of.

• jj May 17, 2011 at 2:37 pm

def see a Jett resemblence

• Erik N. July 16, 2012 at 8:59 am

Elliott is autistic. A doctor friend of mine, well known in the autism community, met with Mr. DeNiro and his wife to discuss the issue. He’s believed to be vaccine-injured.

• Fashionedbygod33 May 16, 2011 at 11:28 pm

One of the best and one of my favorite actors ever. His wife is lovely. This is the first time I believe that I saw their child; he looks like the both of them. Actually, wasn’t sure if they had any children. She reminds me of Phylicia Rashad more so in other pictures actually.

• NK May 16, 2011 at 10:18 pm

I remember reading an article some time ago that Elliot has special needs/disabilities but don’t recall what the disability was. De Niro’s twins, with Toukie Smith, were not adopted. They were conceived in vitro and carried by a surrogate mom.

• happy May 16, 2011 at 6:30 pm

Elliot is not adopted
    and yes he has learning disabilites
    Robert help his exgirlfriend Toukie Smith adopt twins that he at first didnt wont anything to do with them but later change his mind about it.
    although i have never seen him picture with them

• Lola December 24, 2011 at 7:08 am

He never adopted with Toukie, they had biological twin sons trough a surrogate.

• Micky May 16, 2011 at 2:54 pm

I “think” this child is adopted? I remember reading somewhere that Robert and his wife adopted two boys.

• littlemiss May 16, 2011 at 2:46 pm

i’ve always had a crush on robert de niro :)

• gtsa May 16, 2011 at 11:25 am

My first time getting a good look at his son. Wonder how his twins look with Toukie? Good actor.

• lwade May 16, 2011 at 5:56 pm

I haven’t seen the twins for a while. I remember them as being curly-haired cuties. His oldest son with Dianne looks 100% Italian. He’s got quite a beautiful variety.

• Misunderstood May 16, 2011 at 10:48 am

Ol Robert is down with the swirl go head his son is cute

• Pisces May 16, 2011 at 10:20 am

Hi Sherley, I was thinking the same thing as you. Do you think his eyes are blue behind that squint? They should be according to the would be geneticists of BCK.

• Sherley May 16, 2011 at 10:30 am

Hey Pisces, happy Monday! Not only should he have blue eyes, but his hair should be in a ‘fro with tight curls at the end.

• Pisces May 16, 2011 at 10:36 am

Thank you for that Sherley, I’m glad you said it and I agree. Hope you have a beautiful day, my dearest.

• Sherley May 16, 2011 at 10:43 am

You too Pisces. Been avoiding work for a while..I have the raining Monday blues.

• Pisces May 16, 2011 at 12:40 pm

Sorry to hear you’re feeling a little down, you probably need a little break because it sounds like you are really busy and you have a stressful position with a lot of responsibility.

I know that people oriented positions can be highly demanding. Take care of yourself and relax.

I’m enjoying your communication at BCK this morning. It’s very positive.

• Sam May 16, 2011 at 10:10 am

He’s not blind, he has autism.

• Sherley May 16, 2011 at 10:13 am

I was thinking that, although autism doesn’t cause you to scowl so much.

He looks like a good mixture of mom & dad.

• Truth Seeker May 16, 2011 at 10:23 am

It actually can make one scowl (presumably). If an autistic person is in an unfamiliar setting or situation they might be resistant to that and it could be expressed facially. He looks a bit frustrated and disoriented. That and the sun seems to be in his eyes. =)

• Sherley May 16, 2011 at 10:29 am

Same goes for all teenagers. My son scowls at the thought of doing something fun he didn’t suggest..till he starts having fun.

By the way, I don’t know if he scowled throughout the trip, I’m just counting the scowl in the pictures above, I see 3 in two different scenarios.

• LaTanya May 16, 2011 at 11:50 am

Both of my sons are autistic. My youngest Kordell who is 7 scowls alot when he’s outside!

• LaTanya May 16, 2011 at 12:24 pm

Not saying that it’s part of being autistic because I know everyone scowls at one time or another. I just wanted to point on that my son who is autisic does it

• Sherley May 16, 2011 at 6:11 pm

Really? Have you figured out why? My girlfriend’s daughter is autistic & while she doesn’t like smilling, she doesn’t scowl or frown much; she’s usually dead face..no emotion at all.

• LaTanya May 16, 2011 at 6:32 pm

Kordell is happy,energetic and smiles alot but for some reason as soon as he gets outside we see the scrunchy face at least 4 or 5 times while we’re out. It happens even if it’s not sunny out. I purchased some sunglasses for him but he doesn’t like anything on his face so he doesn’t keep them on! {shrugs}

• Sherley May 16, 2011 at 7:15 pm

LaTanya, very intersting. Thanks for sharing.

• Carmencorn June 9, 2012 at 2:09 pm

I also think he’s cringing because of the pictures (flashes) being taken.

• JaeBee81 May 16, 2011 at 12:30 pm

I was thinking that he was squinting–not scowling. It looks like it was pretty sunny wherever they were at and Elliot doesn’t have any sunglasses.

• Billie'sMom (aka Amy) May 16, 2011 at 1:02 pm

Uh oh, you’d better not dare say that a child featured on BCK has autism! People will “flag” your comment because they want to keep living in their fantasy world. The world where every child is born perfect. They need to realize that Autism and mental disabilities are a very real fact of life! I’m upset because narrow-minded people only see things the way that they want to see them and it hinders others from learning from other people’s experiences. Sorry for unloading all of that on your post, but I’m still upset from the last time that the subject of Autism was brought up.

• jj May 16, 2011 at 4:41 pm

Sorry I agree. He does look “special” and i’ve never seen a 13 year old holding mom’s hand inless of course they are.

• gtsa May 16, 2011 at 5:02 pm

Billie’s mom that is not the issue. Its when people randomly spout off a diagnosis. Of course special needs and disabilities are part of reality, WHO is disputing that?

• Billie'sMom (aka Amy) May 16, 2011 at 5:39 pm

But who says that they are “randomly spouting off a diagnosis”? They are just stating their opinion and most of the times, it isn’t done maliciously. Most of the time, it is done in response to someone making a comment about a child’s appearance or behavior in a picture. It is simply a response based on opinion or in some cases, personal experience.

• gtsa May 16, 2011 at 6:52 pm

Random for example is assuming a child has special needs if its got a gape mouthed look in some pics or looks awkward in general. Lord have mercy on the nerdy looking kids and some random person gets a gander of a pic or two (insert sarcasm). Must be special? Really? I’ve always stated I don’t know, so I am not gonna speculate. If a parent comes out with a diagnosis, then yes, I’ll respond, that kid has autism. That is all AND ITS MY OPINION, you’ve got one, and so do I. Thanks!

• Seriously May 16, 2011 at 10:08 am

Great looking fam! I love Robert DiNero as an actor.

• Pisces May 16, 2011 at 10:02 am

More evidence of another myth perpatrated by wanna be BCK geneticists now debunked.

Nice looking family, though. I loved Robert De Niro the Godfather, Raging Bull, and Goodfellas.

• Billie'sMom (aka Amy) May 16, 2011 at 12:39 pm

Pisces, girl… whatchu talkin’ ’bout? lol.

• Billie'sMom (aka Amy) May 16, 2011 at 2:33 pm

Oh yes… I remember that post. And you’re right, people on this site are forever trying to control other people’s thoughts and opinions!

• Pisces May 16, 2011 at 2:42 pm

“possess”

• jj May 16, 2011 at 4:36 pm

you tell em girl!

• jj May 16, 2011 at 4:38 pm

sorry he looks special! What boy that age goes around holding their moms hand?

• Sherley May 16, 2011 at 6:09 pm

Maybe his mom was holding his hand because she saw something we didn’t see in the picture?

My mama’s boy brother was 13 & still holding unto my mother’s hand when we were in public because he got attention. Other than being a womanizer, there isn’t anything (else) wrong with him.

• gtsa May 16, 2011 at 5:08 pm

I am glad you wrote an explanation to hopefully silence those who are taking your few comments out of context.

As pertains to the recent Seal thread, I saw exactly what you were talking about and couldn’t believe my eyes, the ignorance.

• Trisha May 16, 2011 at 5:26 pm

People watch a little discovery Health channel, judge judy, Maury, Grey’s Antamoy & take a Psychology class for a semester & think they can go around diagnosing people, do a DNA test, & preach the law. hahaha

• gtsa May 16, 2011 at 6:59 pm

YEP! LOL!

• Fashionedbygod33 May 16, 2011 at 11:31 pm

LOL @ Trish and preach Pisces. So eloquently spoken my dear:).

• lwade May 16, 2011 at 5:53 pm

Haven’t you figured out by now that some people like to get the hair-pulling going? They deliberately make asinine comments to get people riled up.

• ellen May 16, 2011 at 9:59 am

didnt no de niro likes black ladies

• Pisces May 16, 2011 at 10:05 am

He not only LOVES them, he also marries them, has children with them and presumably shares his wealth and prestige with them.

• Seriously May 16, 2011 at 10:09 am

cool…

• Pisces May 16, 2011 at 10:17 am

De Niro also has a first set of adult kids with his first wife, Diahnne Abbott who is also Black.

• tanja May 17, 2011 at 1:56 am

I remember rumor had it in the early nineties…be it 91 or 92 that he dated Janet Jackson, too…

• Sumthing2add June 19, 2011 at 12:40 am

I recall that; but the real secret was that Janet was … How shall we say, “SEEING” both Bobby Gentlemen – as in DeNiro & Brown while still married to Rene’ and Brown married to Whitney!

• mel May 16, 2011 at 9:53 am

okay was wondering what happened to Toukie.

• Seriously May 16, 2011 at 10:10 am

is she famous?

• mel May 16, 2011 at 3:38 pm

yes back in the late 70s she was a well known model and actress. Her brother was a well known fashion designer but later died of AIDs in the 80s.

• Bookworm J May 16, 2011 at 9:45 am

Nice looking kid. He looks like he doesn’t want to be there. Scowling much?

• mel May 16, 2011 at 9:56 am

kinda looks like he may be blind or has some health issues but cant really tell. oh well nice fam.

• bck reader May 16, 2011 at 10:06 am

i was thinking the same thing. he looks like he may be blind.

is his wife the one who looks like a bigger version of Jada Pinkett-Smith? who’s the lady in the colorful dress?

• Kemba May 17, 2011 at 8:27 am

Elliot is not blind. I use to “work” for the family and know that he has some developmental health issues especially with erratic outburst.

Nice looking family nonetheless.

• Kemba May 17, 2011 at 8:29 am

I forgot to mention, that he does have an medical issue with his eyes but not blindness.

• bck reader May 17, 2011 at 10:35 am

thanks for the info. i don’t know them or know about his health issues, but it just looked like something was “different” about his eyes.