ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

JUSTIN COMBS: MAKING HIS PARENTS PROUD

“I just want to make a name for myself and work hard and earn it,” says Iona Prep (NY) junior cornerback Justin Combs,17, who currently has football offers from Middle Tennessee State, Tennessee Tech, and Wyoming.

“I really want the school to be big on tradition and big on football, and also balanced with academics,” Combs adds.

Combs says ultimately, he is looking for a school that will help him achieve his academic goals– he has a 93 average at Iona Prep — as well as develop his skills as a football player.

“I’m going to play college football,” Combs maintains. “Everybody thinks I can do whatever I want because my father[Sean "Diddy" combs] is blessed, but I don’t want to be in his shadow. I have found a passion for football, and I love it, so that’s what I want to do.”

Related:ARTICLE:Click here to read more about Justin Combs and his recruitment offers

Photo: Justin is pictured with his mom Misa Hylton-Brim

Tags : Posted in : Rappers and their Kids

23 Comments to “JUSTIN COMBS: MAKING HIS PARENTS PROUD”

• AplMacLady May 22, 2011 at 3:42 am

Misa did a great job with Justin, lol… and y’all know I’m right…

• White Latina May 20, 2011 at 12:03 pm

I’m sure he’ll go into business is this football thing doesn’t work out, one thing for sure he received a great education at the private, expensive schools he attended.

• yo May 20, 2011 at 9:38 am

What happens if football doesn’t work out? The mentioned schools aren’t known for popular football teams –are they?

• Julie May 19, 2011 at 9:35 pm

Aww! Smart and cute!

• keverno May 19, 2011 at 5:16 pm

Kudos to Justin…. Wow it’s been 17 years since he was on the yacht with his mom in Biggie’s “Juicy” video. Wow!!!! time flys

• Trisha May 19, 2011 at 4:41 pm

I think Misa has a lot to do w/ her sons humbleness & his want to not to be in his fathers shadows. B/c Christean is in Diddy training right now lol. He’s making appearances in music videos, appearing at concerts, dancing & sounding like Diddy. Quincy is the same (even though Diddy is not his dad).

• BrwnSantiLove May 19, 2011 at 2:40 pm

Yes yes! Bravo…Love Justin Combs. Make a name for yourself and not behind dad. =)

• Toya May 19, 2011 at 2:37 pm

They could pass for sister/brother…. Such a loving mommy/son relationship. Team Justin!!!!!

• Seriously May 19, 2011 at 2:27 pm

I always had a crush on Justin..he is handsome.org. Justin is smart and gifted on the football field and that is sooo awesome. I hope makes the right college decision and remain focus.

• EVELINA RAE May 19, 2011 at 1:21 pm

I, for one, am proud of him and I don’t know him personally. He’s well spoke and driven. Good Luck, Justin!

It seems like Christian and Quincy want to be like Sean…not saying they don’t have other ambitions just that Quincy has express wanting to do music and Sean’s song mentioned Christian wanting to be like him.

• nelly May 19, 2011 at 2:15 pm

I was just about to say that he should influence quincy who is older than justin, blaze your own trail justin the sky is the limit ..

• Sherley May 19, 2011 at 7:25 pm

You said all I was going to say!

• Pisces May 19, 2011 at 1:02 pm

I love everything about this photo and the article. What more could parents ask for?

• Fashionedbygod33 May 19, 2011 at 12:37 pm

He seems like a very well-balanced young man with his own mind. Good for him. Every child should pursue what their passion is. I am sure his parents are very proud. I like this picture. They are definitely a lovely pair.

• theyknow May 19, 2011 at 12:27 pm

Justin is so handsome!! He is going to drive the girls crazy in college. I wish him much success.

• Timetra May 19, 2011 at 12:26 pm

Justin I’m proud of you. The sky is the limit. Glad to know you have your not only speak your mind but stand up for yourself.

• KekeB May 19, 2011 at 12:01 pm

And ppl thought because he got a Maybach for his birthday Diddy was teaching him to be a leach for life… smh glad he is proving them all wrong.

• theyknow May 19, 2011 at 12:28 pm

Exactly!! They were just jealous!!

• shopaholic May 19, 2011 at 11:49 am

Good for him! It’s nice that he has his own goals and wants to achieve things for himself.

• MRSREYNOLDS May 19, 2011 at 11:26 am

THEY ARE A BEAUTIFUL PAIR!

• Tamika May 19, 2011 at 11:23 am

Smart, handsome and rich..the world is his oyster!
    I would love to see updated pictures of Misa’s other children.

• jay May 19, 2011 at 12:17 pm

there are pix of misa’s other children on bck’s site. just type misa hylton in the search box and u will see them.

• aries May 19, 2011 at 10:38 am

Looking like mom, good 4 him he wants an education and not live in his father shadow