LATIMORE ANNOUNCES NEW PARTNERSHIP WITH HONEYCOMBS

A CELEBRITY BABY BLOG PARTY: “THE END”

While you were preparing for Judgement Day, singer Faith Evans was busy filing for divorce from her manager-husband Todd Russaw. The estranged couple have two kids together.  Speaking of  “the end”, singer Jermaine Jackson has finally settled his child support dispute.

Jermaine Jackson settles child support dispute[TMZ]

Faith Evans files for divorce and wants custody of the kids[GlobalGrind]

The Jolie-Pitt kids are enjoying Cannes[BabyRazzi]

Mishon releases new music “World Premiere”[Youtube]

Boris and Nicole attend Sophie’s Voice event[MediaOutrage]

Tags : Posted in : links

25 Comments to “A CELEBRITY BABY BLOG PARTY: “THE END””

• Fashionedbygod33 May 22, 2011 at 10:44 pm

Awww….so sorry to hear about Faith’s divorce. I wish them well.

• pam May 22, 2011 at 6:51 pm

Now that Jermaine paid his ex hopefully she can finally get up out his mommas house and stop leaching off of her.

• LondonBaby May 22, 2011 at 1:42 pm

seperated for 6 years but they have a 4 yr old son? don’t make sense at all…..

• Sherley May 22, 2011 at 9:25 pm

People that do that, will be quick to say, ‘I was married when the baby was conceived/born’. Yeah, that explains it all **rolls eyes**

• Fashionedbygod33 May 22, 2011 at 10:48 pm

LOL. Yeah, I paused at that for a minute. Something wasn’t adding up at first, then I got it. I believe, according to an interview that she did, this similar thing happened when she conceived her son with Biggie. She said something like they were separated, but he was still her husband. *shrugs*

• Infiniti278 May 21, 2011 at 6:29 pm

Wow Faith been separated from her husband since 2005! Well I’m glad she filed for divorce instead of staying “separated” for the kids sake. Lol.

• Sherley May 21, 2011 at 7:10 pm

Seperated for 6yrs? Whatever.

• Infiniti278 May 21, 2011 at 7:31 pm

I know 6 years is a long time but at least it’s not Forever. I know ppl that think “separated” means divorce. smh

• Sherley May 21, 2011 at 8:08 pm

I know a few of those too. When the time fits them, she’s my ex-wife, but when it doesn’t she’s my wife…smh along with you.

• Seriously May 22, 2011 at 9:08 am

@Sherley, I don’t know if you watch The Braxtons but Towanda needs to divorce her hubby Andre. He is a lazy bum that won’t work or help her out. They are “seperated” but still live together andhe dates other ppl but treats her like crap while she still supports him financially…there is saving this marriage and she need to just divorce him and move on with her two kids.

• Sherley May 23, 2011 at 12:30 pm

Seriously, I don’t watch reality shows..they annoy me beyond words I can express. Now how can a woman justify what Towanda is allowing Andre to do to her? Either he has something big over her or she suffers from very low self esteem.

Better her than me.

• Lola B May 24, 2011 at 11:31 am

He doesnt help because shes offering to pay for everything… my auntie did that for years… they would go out to resturant she would pay, anniversaries she bought gifts not him because she didnt think he made enough… her husband was a computer analyst her husband was stashing money and giving the stuff that my aunt was given him to his side piece… he left my aunt alone and almost homeless for the side piece but thats what happens when you dont let a man be a man

• Lola B May 24, 2011 at 11:43 am

Yes I watch the show alot Tamar is irritating whether its for TV or not… I give her and her husband 2 more years max of marriage because their marriage was probably on the rocks before the reality show and we all know every marriage that had a reality show their divorced. As far as Towanda the nurturer, the one everyone needs to sort out their problems and carry their bags, Andre doesnt help because Towanda offers to pay for everything… my auntie did that for years… she and her husband would go out to resturants she would pay, anniversaries she bought gifts, for their childrens birthday she paid for the stuff not him because she didnt think he made enough money and didnt want ruin her marriage by nagging… her husband was a computer analyst her husband was stashing money and giving the stuff that my aunt was given him to his side piece… he left my aunt alone and almost homeless for the side piece but thats what happens when you dont let a man be a man. Towanda needs to tell her man to get a job, she always nagging about what he dont do but shes not telling him how she feels she already messed up the marriage by allowing them to be roommates so the kids can see their father on the regular basis. so he’s having fun with the idea of having a home but being able to do what he wants for free. One day he is gonna find a woman who is not gonna settle for that which will allow him to grow up.. Towanda gonna look up and think he’s changing for her but he is actually changing for the woman who wont accept the BS he is pulling with her.

• LisaLisa May 21, 2011 at 5:57 pm

So sorry to hear about Faith and Todd. I really thought they would make it. Just as long as Jada and Will don’t get divorced, I’m good! I told my husband I will divorce him within 2 days of a Will and Jada divorce announcement because that would mean Marriage just doesn’t work!

• Me May 21, 2011 at 6:42 pm

will and jada have a open relationship, of course their marriage works their not stuck to one person, they sleep with other people. Whats the point of getting married if your gonna do that

• Infiniti278 May 21, 2011 at 7:41 pm

I heard rumors of them sleeping with other ppl but has Will/Jada ever admitted they have an open relationship? According to rumors it’s not consider cheating if Will/Jada get permission from partner and/or can join in. Like I said I don’t know if it’s true or not…… could be just rumors

• bck reader May 21, 2011 at 11:08 pm

yeah, as far as the open marriage arrangement, that is an arrangement i remember hearing about with Mo’Nique and her husband Sydney Hicks. as far as Will and Jada, i only remember hearing the rhetoric “divorce is not an option”. which i guess only time will tell with that.

• Pisces May 22, 2011 at 11:54 am

Agree…either will tell with Will and Jada or a major scandal like Maria and The Arnold. I’m not wishing it on them, though.

• Pisces May 22, 2011 at 11:55 am

I meant to say “time will tell with Will and Jada”. Something is wrong with my laptop keyboard. Time for a new one , I guess.

• lwade May 21, 2011 at 8:01 pm

Well, Denzel and Pauletta don’t. And, you’re right about Will and Jada( I still respect them, tho).

• Shakey May 31, 2011 at 2:59 am

thats so true!

• Fashionedbygod33 May 22, 2011 at 10:50 pm

LisaLisa, you say some crazy things. To each his or her own, but using these couples as some sort of a barometer or standard or whatever is bizarre. Focus on your marriage.

• Seriously May 21, 2011 at 5:18 pm

I can’t believe Jermaine was sitting on all that money & still refused to pay his child support until he got stuck in Africa..smh! I hope he has learned his lesson and stop having kids he can’t financially support.

I hope faith and her family will get through this difficult time.

Mishon sound like Sammie to me…I love Boris & Nicole!

• Misunderstood May 21, 2011 at 2:13 pm

@Sherley I agree with the heaven part I thought Faith got married to soon after Biggie’s death and Jermaine is just sorry I feel bad for his kids he probably thought his mother or Janet was going to help him pay ha ha the joke was on him

• Sherley May 21, 2011 at 1:47 pm

So Jermaine thinks because he is caught up on child support, he’s no longer a deadbeat? I’m not going to waste my time going further.

Aww Faith..it seems everyone is getting a divorce, non celebrities as well. I’m either hearing about babies being born or divorce is being filed. Sad.

Sweet about Sophie.

Jolie-Pitts are always having fun somewhere. I’d let them adopt my son, but I come with.

The world coming to an end today huh? Well, I’m going to heaven, so bring it on.