JADEN SMITH IS SET FOR NEW SLAVERY FILM

OMG GIRLZ GET POLISHED

A CELEBRITY BABY BLOG PARTY: “JUST A FEW LINKS”

Maya Rudolph says she has been pregnant for 25 months! Meanwhile Tia Mowry dishes on her pregnancy style. Check out much more on today’s “A Celebrity Baby Blog Party”:
Tia Mowry talks about her pregnancy style[Zimbio]

Maya Rudolph feels as though she has been 25 months pregnant[Monsters&Critics]

Check out the S.O.S Pastry dolls[TalkingWithTami]

The Big Kids File:Lisa Raye and daughter spotted at an Atlanta event[MrsGrapevine]

Mariah Carey finally cleared by Child Protective Services[BabyRazzi]

How far should we push our kids?[BMK]

Angela and Vanessa Simmons pose for RollingOut magazine[MediaOutrage]

Beyonce sings acapella as nephew Julez watches on[Concreteloop]

Tags : Posted in : links

19 Comments to “A CELEBRITY BABY BLOG PARTY: “JUST A FEW LINKS””

• LaTanya May 29, 2011 at 2:33 pm

Awww Maya I felt the same way when I had my boys back to back seems like I was pregnant for almost 2 years straight……lol!!

• Anon May 29, 2011 at 11:08 am

Pisces@ What are you talking about this is the first time I ever made a comment on this site so how I’m I a stalker, maybe you have me confused with some other poster with the same name.

• Pisces May 29, 2011 at 11:04 am

@Anon…again, as always, talking loud and saying nothing.

• Anon May 28, 2011 at 11:02 pm

Hater much?

• Pisces May 29, 2011 at 10:55 am

@Anon…are you a stalker much? Try commenting on the stars in the photo and less on trying to clown somebody on here who is entitled to opinine as much as you are. Stop your hating on me…someone you know nothing about .

• Pisces May 29, 2011 at 10:55 am

*opine

• Pisces May 28, 2011 at 8:30 pm

Lol! I know what you mean! Still promoting that lame “Bridesmaid” movie that’s in theatres, I guess.

• Sherley May 30, 2011 at 9:32 am

You didn’t like Bridemaids? I haven’t seen it yet but I heard it was funny. I just saw Jumping The Broom & I loved it..I know, I’m late, but I’ve been busy.

• PlainMean May 30, 2011 at 10:02 am

Bridemaids was funny! I enjoyed it. I usually like Maya’s movies. I liked Jumping the Broom, although I felt Paula Patton over-acted and annoyed me.

• bck reader May 30, 2011 at 1:24 pm

omg! i thought i was the only one who was annoyed with Paula Patton and her acting. because she was one of the main characters, that kinda killed the movie for me. i thought it was just ok, but i wouldn’t buy it on dvd. Laz Alonso was good and delicious though :-P

• Sherley May 30, 2011 at 4:12 pm

Paula did act a little over the top in the role, which is strange as it was the same role she played in Just Wright. Loretta Devine was just plain wrong. Also, too many big name characters playing minor roles irked me a little, but I did enjoy it.

Bridemaids is next.

• Heaven Lee May 28, 2011 at 4:21 pm

Im getting sick of hearing abt Beyonce..she can sing but not as good as Melanie Fiona/Jennfier Hudson/A.K/Katy Perry, I even liked Kelly Rowland voice better. I can always predict what Beyonce is going to do in her performances bc she does the same thing over & over again. Any artist who has to be half-naked, overly-sexual on stage and in their videos(all the time)is overrated to me. And that includes Rhianna!

• Sherley May 29, 2011 at 9:43 pm

Amen sister.

• PlainMean May 29, 2011 at 11:06 pm

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Lol. I’m like the President of the Beyonce fan club! Not everyone loves her though, so it’s cool. = )

• Sherley May 30, 2011 at 9:34 am

At least you are a fan & not a stan. Those stans are craaaaaazy. They’ll kill you over Beyonce.

• bck reader May 30, 2011 at 1:05 pm

i’m think i’m like the vice president lol! i do a little pretend *gasp* when ppl say they don’t like Beyonce, but it’s definitely all good. i know ppl have their own musical tastes. shoot, even sometimes i’m like girl take a break from the albums lol!

• blanket May 28, 2011 at 3:23 pm

im getting pretty sick of seeing maya rudolph’s pregnant behind on here. lol.

• tpink May 28, 2011 at 8:46 pm

yesss! and when is the last time you’ve heard her say she’s black…smh.

• BigBlue May 29, 2011 at 9:39 pm

She doesn’t have to say that she’s black. She is Minnie Riperton’s daughter and she is black regardless of what anyone says.