ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

MASTER P’S CHILD SUPPORT WOES

Musician Master P a.k.a Percy Miller has been ordered to pay $271/month in a child support for his four kids by ex-wife Sonya Miller.

TMZ reports, “According to docs filed back in March, Mr. P (real name Percy Miller) was ordered to pay ex-wife Sonya the minuscule amount (by his standards) based on a monthly income of just $1,387. We’re told P’s ex has been trying to get his real financials, to no avail so far. So the Dept. of Child Support Services hit him with the minimum until they can assess his true worth.”

Together Master P and Sonya have seven children, four of whom are minors(Tytyana, Itali, Hercy and Mercy).

In all, Master P is the proud father of nine kids: Percy III (Lil’ Romeo),Vercy, Hercy, Mercy, Veno, Itali, Tytyana, Intylyana, and Cymphonique.

See more pictures of the family below!

Photos:Wireimage/Brea Renee

Tags : Posted in : Lawsuits

54 Comments to “MASTER P’S CHILD SUPPORT WOES”

• blacknproud September 9, 2011 at 10:27 pm

Forget the child support, who would give their children such awful names? Unbelievable, i’m really disgusted by the ridiculous names these parents come up with.

• stopit August 1, 2011 at 5:11 am

ok all I gotta say is mayb he aint giving up his worth 4 a reason… mayb his ex is being a trifling hoe and tryna get at him on sum bs. Im sure P take care of all his kids(I HOPE)
    Here’s the thing. there are men out there who take damn good care of there children BUT when the baby mama wanna be a b!t(# she tends to wanna take a man to court for child support thinking she hurting him when in reality she hurting herself and the kids FINANCIALLY… if the courts are taking $271 from him she’s ONLY gonna see $100 MAYB $150 of that…. sooooo yeah you taking outta his pocket but you taking outta yours too and outta ya kids mouths you dumb brawd… child support is for men who AINT taking care of their business. if they handling theirs LET EM KEEP DOING SO!!! THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL WOMEN WHO THINK CHILD SUPPORT IS A WAY TO GET BACK AT A MAN.

• julia June 22, 2011 at 9:50 pm

That’s pretty sad that he is getting away with that.And none of those kids look like him.I would have never guessed those where his kids.Anyway he needs to stop having so many kids if he’s not gonna pay 4 em!

• nekky June 22, 2011 at 1:21 am

I’m sure she got half of everything houses, cars, alimony, etc. there’s a difference between child support and alimony. after he pays his wife alimony then comes child support i’m sure she has nothing to complain about.

• sassyboobabygurl June 21, 2011 at 10:18 pm

Sherley, like Madea said in her very first movie. The women are to busy shopping when they should be getting the deeds,lol. Woman knew name of every designer on her clothes……yet didn’t have a checking/saving account of her own. Now that was just a movie, imagine all of the dummies in real life. 271 is what some women get for one child these days. This is truly sad, shouldn’t have had all of those kids.

• Sherley June 21, 2011 at 7:42 pm

I’m actually not surprised. Sonya should have made sure she got her hands on all his financials when she was with him. When you are dealing with a man in that type of status, you have to be 50 steps ahead of them.

SMH.

• hmmm June 21, 2011 at 7:05 pm

@ anon it’s Two kids that he had outside of his marriage….Shame on him I use to like The No Limit Rappers seems they are Bad apples

• JBL June 21, 2011 at 10:42 am

WOW! REALLY! SMH!!!!

• anon June 21, 2011 at 9:30 am

Thast a darn shame, especially since at least one of his other children were made as a result of his cheating! He owes his ex-wife and kids more than that. She was with him when he was grinding to get to the top. Sad.

• babylove June 21, 2011 at 8:39 am

They all look like Lil Romeo!! Cute family! I didn’t even know Master P was divorced, I always thought he was one of the rare faithful rappers out there, oh well!

• amerie June 21, 2011 at 7:31 am

Master pooh is not broke by any means andif he is then he needs to sale that big house that he was showing off on cribs..Hell I think romeo is net worth is in the millions..gimme q break master P is a deadbeat plauin and simple.How are his kids supposed t eat on 271 dollars a month such a shame

• Teek June 21, 2011 at 3:28 am

Uh BCK I think you forgot a couple zeros or even three. Really??? 271$?

• kia7123 June 20, 2011 at 10:57 pm

all these children are by the same woman sonya miller if i’m not mistaking Romeo is the oldest

• T June 20, 2011 at 9:48 pm

I think BCK has “Intalyana” and “Tatyanna” mixed up. I think one you guys labeled as Tatyanna is really Intalyana.

• T June 20, 2011 at 9:52 pm

And to add to my comment. I believe the one in the red hoodies is also one of the Miller children. Most likely the one you got mixed up with the sis.

• Awwww..... June 20, 2011 at 9:20 pm

At least their finally showing his other kidz!!

• kat June 20, 2011 at 8:37 pm

why are guys getting urself worked up over something that dont involve you unless you are master ps wife you shouldn’t worry about what hes doing with money. you guys get too involved with these celebs lives instead worrying about ur own. shm

• hmmm June 20, 2011 at 8:03 pm

(Correct me If I’m Wrong)

• hmmm June 20, 2011 at 8:02 pm

I think Intylyana is the one with the Red or Maroon color sweat-shirt Correct me i’m wrong

• Trina! June 20, 2011 at 8:01 pm

$271 can’t even buy those kids happy meals for a week.

• Seriously June 20, 2011 at 7:37 pm

what do you mean her career isn’t going anywhere? She has a show on Nick that starts in Sept. and she was just signed to Columbia Records. I don’t think it is fair to blame the kids that were created outside of a marriage/relationship..it isn’t their fault. Same w/Chance ppl hate on her but it isn’t her fault both girls are pretty. Leave the kids out and look toward the men,Master P and put the blame on the MEN!

• Lala June 21, 2011 at 3:26 pm

its called “bought” fame. All children should be treated equally plain and simple.

• Midnite June 20, 2011 at 6:18 pm

A PROUD FATHER WOULD PAY CHILD SUPPORT. SHAME ON MASTER P ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT HELPING PEOPLE START BY HELPING UR X WIFE AND KIDS.

• Ladyvette June 20, 2011 at 6:07 pm

Master P should be embarrassed that now the world knows how cheap he really is. $271/mo for all those kids is appalling. That’s not enough for one kid. With his financial worth, the courts should not have had to get involved. In the end, he’ll pay one way or the other.

• hmmm June 20, 2011 at 6:00 pm

Master P not long ago made Lil Romeo CEO of NO LimiT Records he announced it on The Mo’Nique Show ..Hmmmmmmm I hope this all comes back and Bit him in his buttocks so hard that he gonna need some Platinum stitches he loves Bling-Bling..But I wanna know what did Sonya get when they divorced if she cant find his resources to take care of their children within a marriage .I know he didnt pay her much in the dirvorce.

• Huneybee88 June 20, 2011 at 5:58 pm

Ummm….I’m sorry but why in the heck did she name her kids that? I can’t even pronounce one of them; Intylyana? And Vercy, Mercy, and Hercy????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ignorant as I don’t know what!

• tasia p June 20, 2011 at 5:11 pm

I thought Vercy was her’s too, I heard Master P was worth like 300 million Diddy pays $155,000 a month for his 5 kids and him and P have like the same network.She should get have of that for naming them kids them names.

• Kyndel June 20, 2011 at 4:56 pm

$271 for 4 child. This fool is a gimmick! all on the tv screen like he’s father of the year? These men sicken me..smh.

• Misunderstood June 20, 2011 at 4:50 pm

I agree with Micky a real man doesn’t have to make someone take care of his kids. 271 is horrible he needs to stop being stife and support his children

• julie June 20, 2011 at 4:10 pm

Hercy and Mercy lol! like hershey’s kisses! Anyway I hope they find out how much he really makes so he can pay up!And those kids all look so different from each other.

• JJ June 20, 2011 at 3:07 pm

What a loser. He is out their spending all this money on lil Romeo and Cymphonique and these poor kids are getting like $50 a month each. DISGUSTING!!!! All these kids should be treated equally. Maybe he should stop trying to damn hard to get the girl famous.

• Seriously June 20, 2011 at 2:40 pm

WOW! I didn’t know they were divorce??? But Sonya had dealt with a lot from him so I am not suprised.

• BrwnSantiLove June 20, 2011 at 2:39 pm

ummm okay. Nine kids? Thats nice amount

• Georgia June 20, 2011 at 2:23 pm

Shame

• Not the Type June 20, 2011 at 1:37 pm

Damg shame! Master P should feel like an a@# for mistreating his kids this way. Doesnt he know that these kids are just as much a part of him as the famous ones? Master Dead Beat!

• yo June 20, 2011 at 12:15 pm

He’s divorced? And he only has to pay $271? Isn’t his wife the mother of Lil Romeo? What happened to the management money made from his career?

• Ummmm June 20, 2011 at 12:15 pm

And BTW Beautiful Kids and Tytyana looks like Percy (Lil Romeo)

• Ummmm June 20, 2011 at 12:12 pm

Maspter P has Nine kids? ok If he only has 6 by his wife and the two while he was married to her …So I think it’s 7 kids with Sonya – Percy III (Lil’ Romeo),Vercy, Hercy, Mercy,Itali, Tytyana, Intylyana…But it a same he got everything in someboby elses name (hmmmmmm)Sonya should get Half of everything …She was there from the start..Shame on Master P and He say’s he is for the Kids ..Maybe it’s only the ones that can gain him more Money-Power and Fame

• Micky June 20, 2011 at 12:05 pm

Proud father, BCK? A proud father wouldn’t require a court order to take care of his own!

• Kyndel June 20, 2011 at 4:58 pm

I concur! A damn shame!

• leah June 20, 2011 at 11:57 am

I think this is a lie,because that man has the same or more money then diddy,and we all know how much child support he has to pay.Plus being married to a man with kids,his ex-wife has more then enough money especially since she is living in Cali.Now if it’s true than she needs to get help from Kim Porter on that matter.lol Just call kim and ask her what to do.

• Not the Type June 20, 2011 at 1:44 pm

How do we know what any of them has? These people have blown up finances much like their blown up egos. They are certainly better off financially than we are but I doubt that they walk away with all that they net because their are way too many people involved in their careers to be paid before they get their cut of the proceeds. Dont believe the hype. Yes, Bey and Jay made say 300 mil last year for example, but they did so as a human corporation. Once everyone who contributes and works for that corportion is paid, they may walk away with less than a third of the proceeds. Its a business not a windfall for the artist alone.

• mel June 20, 2011 at 11:50 am

Did not know he had another family. Wow shocking about the child support amount. That wont go far with supporting six kids, really sad and Master P should want to take care of all his kids.

• RosePetal June 20, 2011 at 11:47 am

And if he make $1,387 a month – his 4 children should get at least half of it. I mean, they didn’t ask his fool self to bring them into the world.

• scorpio4lyfe June 20, 2011 at 11:46 am

omg…

• RosePetal June 20, 2011 at 11:40 am

Oh wow…$271 for 4 kids? Um, sorry but that is pretty pathetic. I mean, seriously, that is not even enough for one child.

• CC June 20, 2011 at 11:38 am

$271 for 4 kids. i know hes not a billionaire but instead of spending all his money to get romeo and his daughter fame maybe he should think about all his children.

• Jai June 20, 2011 at 10:10 am

Also his ex wife has little ones that are younger then Cymphonique as well….Alrighty then! ex-wife for a reason then.

• db June 20, 2011 at 3:20 pm

Oh yeah Cymphonique has an older brother also by P, either around the age of Romeo or possibly older. Don’t quote me I can’t remember exactly but I thought the wife was still with him and wondered how she dealt with that.

• Tina June 21, 2011 at 12:40 am

Yes his other son name is Veno

• sasha June 26, 2011 at 1:48 pm

Veno and Cyphonique have the same MoM, but master P is not his Dad.

• Tee November 19, 2011 at 1:38 am

Veno is not his son. but he is taking him as a son because he wants a career, but he is really his step son. only cymphonique is his the rest are with sonya

• Jai June 20, 2011 at 10:03 am

I know this is a kids website however there is all types of wrong on this post right here and I’m just talking about the names!

• LaTanya June 20, 2011 at 10:01 am

Give me a break $271 a month for 4 kids! This is the same man who when he was on MTV cribs was showing off one room that was worth a million dollars by itself because everything was trimmed in real gold.