JADEN SMITH IS SET FOR NEW SLAVERY FILM

OMG GIRLZ GET POLISHED

UPDATED-THE BIG KIDS’ FILE: TERRY LEWIS AND KARYN WHITE’S DAUGHTER GRADUATES

Ashley Lewis, the daughter of musicians Terry Lewis and Karyn White, graduated from high school recently. Ashley’s parents married in 1992 and eventually divorced.

Ashley, who will be attending  Howard University this fall, poses with dad Terry Lewis.

See more pictures of Ashley and her parents below.

32 Comments to “UPDATED-THE BIG KIDS’ FILE: TERRY LEWIS AND KARYN WHITE’S DAUGHTER GRADUATES”

• vicky Long June 29, 2013 at 12:01 am

Ashley, I used to clean your home for years. You were always so sweet and always wanted to help me clean. You a wanted to have a rag hanging out of your back pocket like I did for cleaning. I’m glad to see you moving on to bigger and better things. Your mom was always so kind to me so glad to see your family all together for such an important day.
    Congratulations! from Vicky in Mn

• myspace May 18, 2012 at 11:47 pm

Hola! I’ve been reading your website for a while now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Porter Tx! Just wanted to say keep up the excellent work!

• blkbrandi September 24, 2011 at 8:19 pm

beautiful girl looks just liker her daddy … karyn is still gorgeous

• todd August 1, 2011 at 1:20 am

it is nice to see Karyn after all these years, and still looking great. it’s amazing how not many people were aware that she was married to Terry Lewis.

• FashionedbyGod33 June 29, 2011 at 2:48 pm

Karyn is beautiful and looks great. I love her dress. Her daughter is very lovely; looking just like her dad. Congrats to her.

• Bubbles June 29, 2011 at 1:45 pm

Karyn White has BEAUTIFUL hair!

• Seriously June 24, 2011 at 8:24 pm

both mom and dad dress so nicely

• Seriously June 24, 2011 at 8:23 pm

now this is how u dress at a graduation b

• Misunderstood June 23, 2011 at 6:25 pm

Pretty girl I didn’t know who the heck Karyn White was I knew they were married and had a baby.

• Montoya June 23, 2011 at 5:43 pm

I remember when Ashley was born and wondered what was up with her and her mom. Nice to see that Ashley has graduated.

• Midnite June 23, 2011 at 5:31 pm

Beautiful and happy to see she seems to b a Daddy’s girl.

• sherley June 23, 2011 at 5:07 pm

Congrats! Love graduations.

• keverno June 23, 2011 at 4:52 pm

Wow…She doesn’t look like her mom at all…She is defiantly all Daddy

• LaTanya June 23, 2011 at 4:13 pm

Thanks for adding the picture of Karyn she looks great!

• ggg June 23, 2011 at 3:21 pm

I see she rocking the rolex… must b nice

• Celeste June 23, 2011 at 3:45 pm

I wouldn’t even know what a Rolex looked like and for that I’m happy.

• mel June 23, 2011 at 3:15 pm

Congrats! So beautiful!

• THE BIG KIDS’ FILE: TERRY LEWIS AND KARYN WHITE’S DAUGHTER GRADUATES | Hell To Da Naw! June 23, 2011 at 2:30 pm

[...] BLACKCELEBKIDS.COM- Black Celebrity Kids,babies,&#1072nd th&#1077&#1110r Parents Posted in BCK Tags: Daughter, File, Graduates, KARYN, Kids’, LEWIS, TERRY, White’s « Beyonce’s Album ’4′ Target Commercial You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site. [...]

• luvqtpies June 23, 2011 at 1:17 pm

I feel so old. I remember seeing pictures of her as a pretty baby in her mother’s arms. Now, she’s a pretty young woman. Time does fly.

• theyknow June 23, 2011 at 12:13 pm

I did not know that they were married. Very pretty girl!! Where is KAren??

• Ne June 23, 2011 at 10:41 am

I never knew that he and Karyn White were married either. The daughter is very pretty. She looks just like him to me. I would have liked to see what Karyn looks like now.

• Teri June 23, 2011 at 10:38 am

Terry is still rocking that Fedora. I love it. Congrats to Ashley.

• LaTanya June 23, 2011 at 10:33 am

I didn’t know he and Karyn White were married or had a daughter. She very pretty and “superwoman” use to be my song!

• LaTanya June 23, 2011 at 12:18 pm

*She’s very pretty”

• Seriously June 23, 2011 at 12:31 pm

“Superwoman” was my jam back in the day. We used to sing that song on the school bus everyday before and after school in the late 80s..I think. Great days!

• Seriously June 23, 2011 at 12:31 pm

I never knew they had a daughter together..she is cute. Good luck to her and her future.

• Black Beauty June 23, 2011 at 1:44 pm

Used to be??? I have that song on roatation in my IPod Touch!

• Seriously June 23, 2011 at 6:52 pm

@Black Beauty-LMBO..I need to start doning the same thing and downloading music from the 80s and 90s and maybe 70s too.

• Teri June 24, 2011 at 1:13 am

@Seriously, girl, you gotta check out the 70s music!!! I mean, I’m talking Earth, Wind, and Fire, The Commodores, Natalie Cole, Evelyn Champagne King, and many more. It is some of the best music this world has to offer. That’s when artist had talent, played instruments, composed, and really SANG. There were no videos back then so if they made it big, they made it on sheer talent – NO GIMMICKS. I also love the 80s music as well. A lot of the younger generation are discovering the 70s music via youtube. Hey, you might even wanna go 60s. Who can deny Motown and nem. LOL!!!!

• Seriously June 24, 2011 at 2:12 am

Teri you are right, I did fall in love with some of the music from the artists from the 70s through watching TV One “Unsung”. Great music from those days as well and you are correct that it was the best music and most talented artists back in those days! :)

• namep July 9, 2011 at 12:48 pm

That’s because back then people were able to keep their business private unlike now, its plastered on the front page of every mag

• Tamika June 23, 2011 at 10:28 am