MCCLAIN COVERS JOHN LEGEND’S ‘ALL OF ME’

LEON ROBINSON AND DAUGHTER ATTEND 2011 BET AWARDS

Actor Leon Robinson and daughter Noelle,10, arrive at the BET Awards ’11 held at The Shrine Auditorium on June 26, 2011 in Los Angeles, California.

Noelle’s mom is The Real Housewives of Atlanta star Cynthia Bailey.

Check out more pictures of the father-daughter pair now!

Photos: Wireiamge/Uptown Magazine

Tags : Posted in : Actors

33 Comments to “LEON ROBINSON AND DAUGHTER ATTEND 2011 BET AWARDS”

• forex pip signals August 29, 2011 at 1:20 pm

To be honest – I have no opinion about “BLACKCELEBKIDS.COM- Black Celebrity Kids,babies,and their Parents » LEON ROBINSON AND DAUGHTER ATTEND 2011 BET AWARDS”, it’s just me!

• kc June 29, 2011 at 11:41 pm

Was it really that cold out.I mean seriously what are they hiding.

• UGOGURL June 29, 2011 at 8:57 am

DAMN YOU LEON!! Got me drooling over here with your FINE A$$ self….OMG!! Cute daughter!!! Love her outfit!

• theyknow June 28, 2011 at 9:29 am

I am guessing some of the people on here don’t have kids, b/c some of you are just cruel when it comes to kids. Please remember that the parents and the kids may see what you are writing. I mean some of you are some bullies for real…I’m just saying!!

• love it June 28, 2011 at 7:17 am

How sweet. I love the daughter Daddy thing. And I LOVE her outfit. She looks so cute!!! You all are crazy and have not taste. Maybe she needs to have he hair all greased up with 100 pink plastic doohickes on her head and she would look good. Don’t be so common and local.

• What?! June 27, 2011 at 11:46 pm

Leon still looks good and hasn’t aged a bit. Lil Noelle is a cutie for sure. I like the fact that she seems to have her own style. It takes a lot of bravery to stand out and be proud about it. So kudos!

• RUSERIOUS?? June 28, 2011 at 12:15 pm

OMG…THANK YOU!! If she dressed like everyone else where would her INDIVIDUALITY come from!! People are just IGNORANT!!

• FashionedbyGod33 June 28, 2011 at 12:59 pm

@What?!, so true. Actually, I think she looks cute but I am confused as to what the weather is. She doesn’t look that “out there or foreign” to me. It’s like punk rock/freestyle which has been around for a long time.

• hmmm June 27, 2011 at 9:25 pm

Noelle Has a Cute Smile Like her Daddy natural Model Like Her Mother..over all pretty little girl

• kc June 27, 2011 at 9:23 pm

Goodness was it that cold out! sure didn’t look to cold out.

• KekeB June 27, 2011 at 8:37 pm

Leon is one fine brotha.. Lil Noelle is cute too daddy daughter time is so precious I’m a daddy’s girl myself so I know :-)

• barbara June 27, 2011 at 8:32 pm

Did any of you who had something to say about her belly consider that she amy have a hernia. Think before you write stupid remarks.

• Toya June 27, 2011 at 9:17 pm

hahaha!! ohhhh lordy. haha!

• Toya June 27, 2011 at 9:29 pm

Whoa. I bet this man drove up to give his daughter a ride to the BET awards and when she opened the door he thought “WHO THE HELL INVITED THE PUNKROCK MIME?!!”

Oh well. What can you do. He’s a fine gentleman to pose on the red carpet with his child looking all kinds of crazy. At least the parents let her express herself. She’s only 10… plenty of time to learn. We should count our blessings… at least she’s not in heels and a mini skirt.

• What?! June 27, 2011 at 11:44 pm

I thought the same thing.

• theyknow June 28, 2011 at 9:31 am

These ignorant people who make these stupid comments don’t know how to think and that is the problem.

• Seriously June 27, 2011 at 7:53 pm

Leon is HOTT! He is fine to me..very sexxy lookin’ man

• Teri June 27, 2011 at 7:12 pm

I see Leon looks exactly the same as he did years ago. He still has that “sly” smile that leans to the side. Boy, I was in lust with him back in the day. Whew!

No comment on daughter other than she’s cute and looks like papa.

• Billie'sMom (aka Amy) June 27, 2011 at 7:04 pm

Yeah, I had to go back and check her age. I guess she still has that “baby-gut fat”. And the outfit (which is a little …hmmm) just shows it more.

• MsDee June 27, 2011 at 6:36 pm

AW NOELle (LEON) so cute. But yeah that gut was questionable..

• Fashionedbygod33 June 27, 2011 at 6:21 pm

Pretty girl. Leon is looking good as usual.

• MJ June 27, 2011 at 6:09 pm

Its a posture thing. Mom and Dad just need to remind her to practice standing with shoulders back, pulling tummy in, strengthening those muscles. She is a child, people, be kind!

• What?! June 27, 2011 at 11:37 pm

No they don’t. She’s 10 year old child she needs to be comfortable she has all of her adult years to be forced to wear things and walk and act in ways that won’t necessarily be comfortable.

• Angel June 28, 2011 at 2:24 pm

She is a cute mix of both mom and dad….@ the outfit i dont think its the cutest thing, but its not bad, just a little overdone. I think that is the button on the oxford shirt sticking out not her belly button.

• Surprise June 27, 2011 at 5:44 pm

Thats his twin for sure.

• Nisha June 27, 2011 at 5:39 pm

Her outfit looks sorta like something I had to wear for a dance recital a couple years ago and Leon looks the same lol

• Sherley June 27, 2011 at 5:37 pm

Look out out Willow..you have competition!

• Pisces June 27, 2011 at 5:08 pm

Pre-teen S&M outfit.

• Cha Cha June 27, 2011 at 5:02 pm

i love their relationship. Not to be cruel but I did notice her belly button sticking out. I think she looks cute otherwise and you her daddy is a fine piece of chocolate for sure …lol

• kay June 27, 2011 at 4:38 pm

oh well, was my comment that bad than the other comments for you to remove it-just sayin

• Billie'sMom (aka Amy) June 27, 2011 at 6:59 pm

Pretty much, kay. This site has quite a few wusses who are afraid of others expressing their opinions. Just keep speaking your mind girl and ignore them.

• GEE WIZ June 27, 2011 at 3:47 pm

what were you wearing at that age…in your decade???

• KAY June 27, 2011 at 3:38 pm

Very pretty girl, but was wrong with [comment removed]