JADEN SMITH IS SET FOR NEW SLAVERY FILM

OMG GIRLZ GET POLISHED

OUT AND ABOUT: FLOYD MAYWEATHER JR. AND KIDS

Boxing champ Floyd Mayweather, Jr. and his kids Iyanna and Koraun were seen leaving his hotel in New York City yesterday(June 28th, 2011).

In all, Floyd has four kids: Jirah, 7; Zion, 10; Iyanna, 10; and Koraun, 11.

More pictures below!

Photos: INFphoto.com

Tags : Posted in : SportPlayers

27 Comments to “OUT AND ABOUT: FLOYD MAYWEATHER JR. AND KIDS”

• internet December 5, 2013 at 3:37 am

Have you ever thought about including a little bit more than just
    your articles? I mean, what you say is valuable and everything.
    But think of if you added some great pictures or
    video clips to give your posts more, “pop”! Your content
    is excellent but with images and video clips, this blog could certainly be one of the
    best in its field. Good blog!

• Braun Series 3 December 5, 2013 at 3:03 am

I simply could not depart your web site prior to suggesting that I actually enjoyed the standard information an individual provide on your visitors? Is going to be back frequently in order to investigate cross-check new posts

• Lino May 6, 2013 at 8:12 pm

Howdy! I just would like to give you a big thumbs up for your great information you
    have got right here on this post. I’ll be returning to your blog for more soon.

• numeri carte di credito March 21, 2012 at 7:41 pm

numeri carte di credito…

[...]BLACKCELEBKIDS.COM- Black Celebrity Kids,babies,and their Parents » OUT AND ABOUT: FLOYD MAYWEATHER JR. AND KIDS[...]…

• neck pain pillow January 21, 2012 at 8:44 pm

neck pain pillow…

• Maytag Customer Service December 22, 2011 at 11:13 am

Maytag Customer Service…

• Interestingsite July 14, 2011 at 12:25 pm

I can’t believe Chilli wanted to have children with this man. I mean…………..

• UGOGURL June 30, 2011 at 12:41 pm

WOW! those kids look just like their dad!! CUTIE PIES!

• jazzeetee June 30, 2011 at 9:17 am

@ PlainMean: I see you’re dumb arse because children don’t always look like their parents..I seen it personally…think and research before you talk or write..have a good day :-)

• PlainMean June 30, 2011 at 11:50 am

Hmmm, kids don’t always look like their parents? NO SH!% SHERLOCK! I didn’t say that HIS KIDS weren’t his. And dumb… I won’t list my stats and accomplishments, but none of them could have been achieved if dumb were a word that could define me sweetheart…

• Stop Ignorance Now July 3, 2011 at 4:59 pm

Stop being ignorant, I don’t know what your looking at but these kids favor him & even if they are not his kids at least he is stepping up to the plate & taking care of them which is a rare occurance. You should be glad that these men are out there with their kids instead of questioning their paternity…SMH!! Argue all you want with me or anyone that disagrees with your comment left here but your comments still come off sounding abusive & ignorant….PERIOD!!!

• OUT AND ABOUT: FLOYD MAYWEATHER JR. AND KIDS | Hell To Da Naw! June 30, 2011 at 1:30 am

[...] BLACKCELEBKIDS.COM- Black Celebrity Kids,babies,&#1072nd th&#1077&#1110r Parents Posted in BCK Tags: About, Floyd, Kids, Mayweather « Kim Zolciak Shows Off The ‘Girls’ & Her Newborn Baby “Kroy Jagger” You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site. [...]

• Seriously June 29, 2011 at 7:06 pm

Floyd is rich but he is too flashy. I just hope he don’t end up like MC Hammer and so many other famous ppl that go broke. I still like him and wish him and his kids well.

• tasia p June 29, 2011 at 6:07 pm

Those kids look just like Floyd to me and their mom is the sons color, she has pics on the web

• PlainMean June 29, 2011 at 12:34 pm

Floyd is seen everywhere but in the ring with Manny! Smh. His kids look nothing like him; especially the boy.

• Amber June 29, 2011 at 2:23 pm

I guess that sometimes happens when you sleep with women that look NOTHING like you lol

• PlainMean June 29, 2011 at 4:01 pm

Also happens when the kid isn’t yours! But anyway, it was just an observation and my opinion, smart arse!

• Y Knot?! June 29, 2011 at 11:33 pm

WOW, really?! Thats IG’NANT to assume that just because a kid doesnt favor a parent, the kid is not theirs. Look at Quincy Brown, he looks nothing like his mom Kim Porter. There are plenty other examples, but I dont have the time to go into it.

• PlainMean June 30, 2011 at 11:44 am

I didn’t say the kids weren’t his, I said that kids not looking like their parents also occurs when the kid doesn’t belong to the parent. It was simply an alternative smart ass comment to the one that responded. I’m far from, as you say, ig’nant…

• Amber June 30, 2011 at 2:54 pm

wow. i was basically agreeing with you, but jokingly pointing out that many black men in entertainment and sports don’t date black women…hence…the reason his kids don’t look like him.

You had to go suggesting that they’re not his kids (yes you said it), not me, living up to your moniker.

How about you try being LessMean? smh

• What?! June 29, 2011 at 4:09 pm

Lol!!!

• What?! June 30, 2011 at 5:15 pm

HAHAHAHA!!

• I SAID IT "DAT" June 29, 2011 at 12:31 pm

CUTE KIDS… I DIDNT EVEN KNOW HE HAD CHILDREN

• SHE June 29, 2011 at 11:30 am

HOW MANY BM’S?

• tasia p June 29, 2011 at 11:48 am

He has 2, 3 with the one who claims he beat her in front of the kids and 1 I heard via an affair with someone his camp/management.

• Trisha June 29, 2011 at 6:19 pm

Does it matter??? I find it ignorant when a black man is posted on this site w/ their kids, people jump to wonder how many women he had kids by. The same was done w/ The Dream, The Game, & other men.

Anyways! The kids are cute! I think the boy looks a lot like him, minus the head shape & skin color lol. His daughter kind of reminds me of Chris Rocks daughters. I like the kids name also

• Shaydy Oakz June 29, 2011 at 11:24 am

Wow look at all the security..