SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

HEIDI KLUM AND HER ‘GREEN LANTERN’ BOYS

Model/TV personality Heidi Klum was seen heading to Tribeca Area Park in New York on June 25, 2011 with her kids Henry, Johan, Leni(not pictured) and baby Lou Samuel with the help of nannies and family.

See more pictures of the family below!

Tags : Posted in : Models and their Kids

14 Comments to “HEIDI KLUM AND HER ‘GREEN LANTERN’ BOYS”

• Really Doe June 30, 2011 at 7:34 pm

They’re a cute family!

• connie1 June 30, 2011 at 5:32 pm

GLAD TO SEE JOHAN’S HAIR GROWING BACK. I MISS HIS BIG AFRO!

• connie1 June 30, 2011 at 5:31 pm

LOVE LOU’S CURLY WILD HAIR! SO PRETTY! ITS GOING TO BE LONGER THAN LENI’S HAIR.

• Misunderstood June 30, 2011 at 4:57 pm

Their cute.

• Jazzie June 30, 2011 at 4:35 pm

They are cute. Does anybody think that the rapper YC Worldwide (who sings Racks) looks like an older version of Henry?

• my take June 30, 2011 at 1:41 pm

I like that the nanny or granny has the bag in the buggy. I can relate. Lou’s hair looks cute and like it grew over night. Henri has the blowfish cheeks going on, adorable!

• MissMonique June 30, 2011 at 12:47 pm

I think this might be the first picture I’ve seen of Lou without her thumb in her mouth! Good job. She’s such a beautiful little girl. I hope this is the last of the thumb-sucking.

• Trisha June 30, 2011 at 11:26 am

It seems like Lou’s hair grew overnight lol. I don’t remember her hair looking that long in a pic last week lol. She’s a cutie!
    The boys are so handsome!

• Pisces June 30, 2011 at 11:12 am

Cute as ever. They are all growing up so fast, right before our eyes here with BCK documenting. That’s one of the reasons I really appreciate the BCK site.

• Sherley June 30, 2011 at 5:46 pm

Me too Pisces. I remember when Lou was an infant & look at her now.

Those kids are cute, well taken care of & loved. Can’t get better than that.

• Pisces June 30, 2011 at 6:33 pm

Hi Sherley. That’s all, just saying hello to you, nothing controversial, today. :)

• Seriously June 30, 2011 at 11:02 am

They finally look cute in their outfits. Real cute boys and Lou is a beauty too. :)

• And Her Name Is Me June 30, 2011 at 10:01 am

Beautiful children! Henry is too damn handsome. Both boys are, but Henry is unique like his Dad. All in all, all three are gorgeous.

Peace and Happiness Everyone! Have a blessed day! (ツ)_V