KENNEDY RUE GOES TO THE PROM WITH REGINA KING’S SON

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

POOCH HALL AND WIFE HOST ‘SPECIAL NEEDS FAMILY PROM’ IN HONOR OF DAUGHTER’S BIRTHDAY

MORE PICTURES: MILEY SIMMONS’ BUSCH GARDEN FUN

Miley Simmons,4, recently visited Busch Gardens Tampa with her family, including her cousin Ammera Azeem(pictured above).

While Miley and her cousin enjoyed meeting the characters at Sesame Street Safari of Fun, brother Russell “Russy” Simmons II,14, enjoyed riding the roller coasters.

Mom Justine Simmons and dad Rev Run Simmons also had loads of fun, too!  More pictures below!

Photos:EyeOnOrlando

Tags : Posted in : Rappers and their Kids

32 Comments to “MORE PICTURES: MILEY SIMMONS’ BUSCH GARDEN FUN”

• seo company April 23, 2013 at 1:58 am

Thanks for finally writing about >

• The greatest source of gags you'll see! The realm of laughter! April 21, 2013 at 9:21 am

You really allow it to become seem to be easy along with your demonstration however i find this specific theme being truly a thing that I’m sure I’d personally in no way realize. It appears to be also difficult and really wide for me. We are having a look ahead inside your next offered, I am going to seek to find the adhere of the usb ports!

• Athena A.J. July 7, 2012 at 2:04 am

Russy is sooo cute!!!

• kids health article November 15, 2011 at 5:40 pm

kids health article…

[...]BLACKCELEBKIDS.COM- Black Celebrity Kids,babies,and their Parents » MORE PICTURES: MILEY SIMMONS’ BUSCH GARDEN FUN[...]…

• High Yield Property November 13, 2011 at 2:23 pm

High Yield Property…

• neenee July 14, 2011 at 5:30 am

RUSSY IS SO SWEET, IVE ALWAYS THOUGHT HE WAS CUTE AND I LIKE THE FACT THAT HE SEEMS TO DO HIS OWN THING AND DOESNT CONFORM TO THE STEREOTYPICAL THINGS THAT OTHER CELEBRITY TEENS ARE ALL DOING,

AND MILEY IS CUTE IF SHE LIKES HER FOOD THAN GOOD FOR HER, SHES GOT PUPPY FAT AND I THINK ITS SO CUTE

• Sherley July 13, 2011 at 4:59 pm

Ammera is very pretty. I love her sandals..I wonder if they make them in my size…hehe.

Whomever was walking towards Miley in the last picture isn’t going to get a warm welcome from Miley. The look on her face is too funny. Looks like fun.

• LB'sLittleLady July 13, 2011 at 3:28 pm

Omg at some of these comments. I used to love Run’s House. Justine seems like such a kind soul and they all seem like a wonderful family.

• vixx July 13, 2011 at 1:30 pm

At first glance I thought russy was a disabled kid in a wheelchair.
    Miley aint cute, they mus overfeed her.

• Lala July 13, 2011 at 3:57 pm

Your negative comments are really not needed. Who are you to assume they overfeed her? Everyone is built differently, this world would be a pretty boring place if we all looked the same. smh

• Juriah July 13, 2011 at 1:09 pm

There must be something causing Russy’s lip to be so pale. Miley is a doll but those braids are ghetto.org!

• ebony July 13, 2011 at 12:53 pm

Miley and Russy are funny lookin. Miley braids look horrible. She is chubbby little girl. I think thatz hey should take the braids down. I hate the name Miley.

• SummerG July 13, 2011 at 3:05 pm

Some comments if not positive should be kept to self.

• Ada July 15, 2011 at 3:00 pm

THANK YOU!!! Every single word she wrote was negative. I don’t know how people can look at pictures of healthy kids & still can’t see any good thing in it? So sad!!

• FashionedbyGod33 July 15, 2011 at 6:15 pm

This ebony person is always writing something critical or negative. It seems like it goes beyond just merely having an opinion.

• Seriously July 13, 2011 at 12:25 pm

OMG! Russy looks soooo cute..he should be in high school now. Miley has always been pretty.org!!! I really missed their tv show. The other little girls is cute too. I just love this family! :)

• Pisces July 13, 2011 at 11:59 am

Everybody looking cute and having summer fun!

• Tamika July 13, 2011 at 11:47 am

Russy has gotten so tall, and Ameera is Justine’s mini-me.

• MsDee July 13, 2011 at 10:04 am

Yeah Ameera looks just like Justine, what cute little girls. I support braids on little girls, but that weave looks a little rough. I’m sure Miley would look adorable with her natural hair braided…

• 123 July 13, 2011 at 11:40 am

I know we don’t see alot of Miley or live in her house or anything, but the times we do see her, she never has fake hair in her head, and IMO I don’t think they put extensions in her hair alot.

• tpink July 13, 2011 at 9:38 am

wow that little girl(white dress) looks just like justine, is that her niece?

• Me 2 July 13, 2011 at 9:50 am

Yes Ammera is Justine’s sister daughter.

• Trisha July 13, 2011 at 9:52 am

Yea, thats her niece. She was on Runs House a couple of times. She was kind of the reason why Justine wanted to have another baby.

• I SAID IT "DAT" July 13, 2011 at 9:32 am

CUTE! SHE IS BLESSED!! BTW: I WANT A GIRL!!

• MORE PICTURES: MILEY SIMMONS’ BUSCH GARDEN FUN | Hell To Da Naw! July 13, 2011 at 9:30 am

[...] BLACKCELEBKIDS.COM- Black Celebrity Kids,babies,&#1072nd th&#1077&#1110r Parents Posted in BCK Tags: BUSCH, Garden, Miley, More, Pictures, SIMMONS’ « Nicki Minaj Denies Being Punched In The Mouth By Some Man At Dallas Hotel You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site. [...]

• Shaydy Oakz July 13, 2011 at 9:11 am

Wow..Russy is big, and lookin more like his uncle, and this whole family has strong genes, cuz Justine’s niece looks just like her..

i always figured Russy has a skin condition..i wonder if he does..

• Seriously July 13, 2011 at 12:27 pm

I watched the show from day one and never seen anything wrong with Russy face or skin. I don’t see it but I read other ppl comments and they say the same thing but I have never seen anything wrong w/him. He just looks normal to me.

• Seriously July 13, 2011 at 12:29 pm

what skin condition do he have?

• Trisha July 13, 2011 at 10:43 pm

To me it looks like eczema. Idk, i’ve noticed the light/dry patches on his face & arms during the show. & you can see the light patch on his arm in the pic w/ the family next to big bird. My niece had eczema & it would leave her w/ light patches on her arms & cheeks. But ever since i was young, i would get light patches on my face. They weren’t dry, but just patches a few shades later then my skin tone. I was very insecure about it when i was younger. My mom brought me to the doctor & they said it had something to do w/ my hormones & another doctor said its a bacteria. Anyways, the medication i would get would work for a little bit & the patches would disappear but then come back. But now i’m like w.e, its summer so i got a tan & don’t see the patches lol.
      Those are just my guesses, i’m not a doctor so don’t shoot me :)

• Seriously July 13, 2011 at 10:54 pm

Oh wow..I hope he will be ok. I never noticed it but hopefully they will find a cure for him.

• Reese July 14, 2011 at 4:44 pm

yeah I think you’re right… I used to see it on the show as well! Especially where the arm bends…

• Nisha July 13, 2011 at 8:36 am

Both Ammera and Miley have gotten so big and Russy too. I miss Runs House that was one of my favorite shows