PHOTOS: EMILY B’S DAUGHTER CELEBRATES BIRTHDAY WITH ’16 IN THE CITY’ BASH

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

THE OMG GIRLZ ARE ‘SO OFFICIAL’

The OMG Girlz-(L to R) Zonnique(Star), Breaunna(Babydoll), and Bahja(Beauty)- have a new look and sound!  Check out their latest song “So Official” and see new promo pictures from their upcoming album.

Check out pictures of the teenage girls below!

Photos: Facebook/OMG Girlz.net/Derek Blanks

Tags : Posted in : Child/Teen Stars

53 Comments to “THE OMG GIRLZ ARE ‘SO OFFICIAL’”

• Arizona Girls August 17, 2013 at 7:46 am

What’s up, I wish for to subscribe for this website to take newest updates, therefore where can i do it please help.

• sveikinimai May 13, 2013 at 2:41 pm

I take pleasure in, result in I discovered just what I was looking for. You have ended my 4 day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

• malaya October 14, 2012 at 3:47 pm

swag omg girlz

• imani grant June 9, 2012 at 11:07 am

luv omg girls and keep on doing u and that all ppl we love about u

• laterrancethomas April 16, 2012 at 10:07 am

These girls are my life tiny grate job with the girls you an the girls did grate you and when I make my first song because immah rapper and Singer to look out because it would be about all of use y’all should hit me up real talk

• Scentsy Wickless Candles Buy Scentsy Candles Join Scentsy Wickless Candles Sell Scentsy Candles Sell Scentsy Candles Online Join Scentsy Ireland Sell Scentsy Ireland Sell Candles Make Money Start a Candle Business Online with Scentsy Work from Home Busine January 17, 2012 at 2:07 am

Scentsy Wickless Candles Buy Scentsy Candles Join Scentsy Wickless Candles Sell Scentsy Candles Sell Scentsy Candles Online Join Scentsy Ireland Sell Scentsy Ireland Sell Candles Make Money Start a Candle Business Online with Scentsy Work from Home B…

[...]BLACKCELEBKIDS.COM- Black Celebrity Kids,babies,and their Parents » THE OMG GIRLZ ARE ‘SO OFFICIAL’[...]…

• gimtadienio sveikinimai juokingi January 4, 2012 at 3:34 pm

gimtadienio sveikinimai juokingi…

• feeling lucky January 2, 2012 at 7:43 pm

Its hard to find good help…

I am constantnly saying that its hard to find good help, but here is…

• krissy November 27, 2011 at 8:28 pm

Lol i got a bellybutton piercing nose and five ear piercing

• Lauren October 12, 2011 at 2:13 am

Honestly I like this group, I mean okay so what if they have to much makeup on… just let them have FUN!!

• Kandie October 9, 2011 at 8:15 pm

Im 13 and yes I also think they have ‘grown’ but they have another song. U can say its like they song they made when they was younger(pretty girl bag). Its called ‘gucci this’ I listen to that song over this one because thats the kind of thing im into but I like this song too.

• Me July 31, 2011 at 9:52 pm

i dont think a nose ring or an outfit makes you act “grown”….they are entertainers so they will push the envelope a little…and most of the time when girls are fast…its the little bald headed cheesy ones who already have kids and live with their boyfriends at 15

• asia513 July 27, 2011 at 11:45 am

They are 2 grown Bahja And Zonnique dating College freshmans and theyre only 15

• Monica July 25, 2011 at 8:04 am

These young girls are only doing what is before them, their mothers. Zonnique has pink/red hair, Tiny has the same colors every other day and Bahja is only looking like her mother with the bleached out blonde. They are pretty girls but I think they have grown up very fast, but that is Atlanta the dirty south, every thing moves fast there.

• keverno July 22, 2011 at 4:26 pm

Much success to Tiny and the OMG Girls. It reminds me of the Xscape days. One of favorite groups of all time. Nothing like Destiny’s Child with Beyonce and her backup singers Michelle & Kelly. What I loved about JD as a producer and manager is that you heard every last one of those girls on every song during the Xscape days. I wish these young ladies nothing but the best!!!!

• THE OMG GIRLZ ARE ‘SO OFFICIAL’ | Hell To Da Naw! July 22, 2011 at 1:30 pm

[...] BLACKCELEBKIDS.COM- Black Celebrity Kids,babies,&#1072nd th&#1077&#1110r Parents Posted in BCK Tags: GIRLZ, OFFICIAL’, ‘SO « Rosario Dawson Covers Shape Magazine You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site. [...]

• I SAID IT "DAT" July 22, 2011 at 10:30 am

THIS LOOK IS ACTUALLY MUCH BETTER…GOOD LUCK TO THESE YOUNG LADIES. I CANT LIE I WAS INTO GUYS @ 15 SOOOO ITS NO SUPRISE THAT THEY ARE. AS LONG AS THEY ARE NOT SINGING ABOUT ACTUAL “SEX” ITS OK..IMO

• Rougr621 July 22, 2011 at 12:11 am

CORSETS on little girls? Lets pray they don’t remake Vanity 6′s “Nasty Girls” I blame the Brat Dolls

• writer July 21, 2011 at 10:50 pm

Lol, its funny cause that actually sound kind of good.

However, I am young and if I think these little females are growing up too fast, then something wrong. At 15 I was into boys, but they were not even on the agenda or menu. Still having water balloon fights.

I am not saying they have to whip their hair or anything lol, but they need some songs and images that fit a 15 or 16 year old and not a 18 or 19 year old. And I wish i would have fixed my lips to ask for a belly ring or nose ring. thats none sense. All in all the beat threw me off in the beginning, but it was good afterwards.

• Star July 21, 2011 at 10:23 pm

Actually Breaunna(Babydoll) is 17, she’s the oldest one in the group.

• Imme July 21, 2011 at 8:49 pm

Bahja(Beauty) Looks alot like lala vazquez in that pic.

• feel free July 21, 2011 at 8:16 pm

isnt zonnique to young for a nose piercing

• tripplea18 July 21, 2011 at 8:00 pm

Tiny is taking these girls in the wrong direction. I’m glad reginae and lolo left this group because I doubt their parents would let them dress in this manner. With all this focus on them performing has anyone actually heard them get air time or media? I didn’t hear of them until BCK posted about them.

• BrittBrat July 21, 2011 at 10:48 pm

umm not really you all to see what reginae be wearing for a 12 year old… i know a lot 12 years not allowed to wear what she be wearing short shorts, tight pants, one shelve off shoulder… naw check again a reginae style.. it to grown for 12 year old?!

• tamera August 6, 2011 at 6:34 pm

well bahja and lolo aree sisters soo if ms.shamra let bahja wear iht most likely lolo would have had it on as well

• jazziegurl July 21, 2011 at 6:47 pm

these girls are cute…Baghja looks like megan good in that pic.

• lol July 21, 2011 at 6:08 pm

I think Reginae and LoLo will have a group together. But all those other young groups that have been out,had the same mature look and sound. 3LW were like 12-15 when they came out with “No More”…talking about relationships issues. Destiny were like 14-15 just started out,Aaliyah,etc she was running with R kelly looking and singing mature. so these girls are no different. The times have just changed.

[comment omitted]

• tristan July 21, 2011 at 3:11 pm

surprise I like it and tiny is no longer their manager jermaine dupri father is their new manager.

• Amerie July 21, 2011 at 2:44 pm

they put Lourdes/lolo out of the group so they could make the girls more sexy….they could have a 11 year old wearing a push up bra…lolo was the only one with charisma in that group…

• keyshia July 21, 2011 at 2:41 pm

good luck gils.. have fun that’s what it is all about..

• THEYKNOW July 21, 2011 at 2:41 pm

They are such pretty girls!!

• nono July 21, 2011 at 2:34 pm

SMH blue contacts.

• shannon July 21, 2011 at 2:21 pm

I have to agree with @Shady Oakz…what is up with the sex appeal. Young Bahja is looking like shes “trying to be sexy” and i just think kids need to stay kids especially when their like 14/15. Beautiful and talented young girl nones the less. I hope they have great careers in the music business but no need to rush the sex appeal.

• EVELINA RAE July 21, 2011 at 2:04 pm

I like Zonnique she such a pretty young lady. I like their outfits, from what I can see.

• UGOGURL!! July 21, 2011 at 1:44 pm

I like that….they look more mature than the school girl outfits they used to wear..GOOD LUCK LADIES!!

• cheer17 July 21, 2011 at 12:31 pm

why does zonnique have a damn nose piercing she is only 15. Tip needs to get out of jail asap and Tiny should not allow that.

• Loviee July 21, 2011 at 1:43 pm

lol only do zonnique have a nose piercing, bahja have a belly button piercing. i guess it’s good if there moms allow it

• Shady Oakz July 21, 2011 at 12:28 pm

Am I the only one that noticed what direction these girls went in??

Sex sells but is not obvious thats the road Tiny chose to take because they kicked the little young one out??

Not tryin to be negative but when a young female girl group trys to sell sex it bothers me, because that young girl who is clothed and a nerd gets picked on because they arent with the latest trend..#bewhoyouare

• anonmity July 21, 2011 at 12:19 pm

Why arent kids, kids anymore? I couldnt imagine my 12 year old talking about a dudes swag.

• Angela July 21, 2011 at 1:55 pm

The girls aren’t literally 12 they are around 14 and 15 theyre upcoming sophmore’s in highschool.

• Teri July 21, 2011 at 11:57 am

I cannot believe I’m saying this, but this song isn’t bad. They sound good. This song has a very grown feeling. It sure is better than 99.9% of the things I’ve heard played lately by anyone.

Congrats to them. I hope they go far, but I really hope they keep their innocence.

• Celia July 21, 2011 at 11:56 am

This is how I see it. Bahja is Beyonce Zonnique is Kelly, Lourdes and Reginae were laTavia and LeToya and Breaunna is Michelle. lol

• What?! July 21, 2011 at 12:09 pm

HAHAHAHA!! So right!

• BossLady July 21, 2011 at 12:19 pm

lol that’s funny but Zonnique would be Beyonce in my opinion since her mom is the manager. Nice song ladies.

• Celia July 21, 2011 at 12:31 pm

Yeah.

• Shi July 21, 2011 at 3:27 pm

I was thinking the same thing about Zonnique being compared to Beyonce for that same reason. But anyway, it’s still and interesting Celia.

• Angel July 22, 2011 at 9:39 am

I agree about how the girls are compare to Destiny’s Child, but i dont think the can hold a candle to them in the musical dpt. these young girls are over sexualize…to much make up and hair color for such young ladys. I think they are pretty with out all of the extras.

• Cookie33176 July 22, 2011 at 11:51 am

I agree!…Don’t want my 9-yr old listening to them anymore now that Lolo and Reginae (the younger members) are gone…These girls here are OVER sexualized…Not cool…Plus the blond hair and blue eyes I saw them with before…SMH..No thank you! LOL

• Misunderstood July 21, 2011 at 11:45 am

It’s something about them that I don’t like pretty girls maybe it’s there management

• Trisha July 21, 2011 at 11:45 am

Bhaja looks like Megan Goode in that picture. Just take out those contacts

• FashionedbyGod33 July 21, 2011 at 10:57 pm

@Trisha, she sure does.

• Khai July 21, 2011 at 11:31 am

I’ll give it too them, the girls sound nice. Pretty voices. They need to stay afloat because people are forgetting about them…

• LBIZZLE July 21, 2011 at 11:29 am

Is it me or does something sound off with the beat?