JADEN SMITH IS SET FOR NEW SLAVERY FILM

OMG GIRLZ GET POLISHED

IVIONA “DA PRINCESS” HATCH RAPS IN HONOR OF HER DAD LIL BOOSIE

Incarcerated rapper Lil Boosie’s daughter Iviona Hatch(far right) is a lyricist with a cause. Writer WynterSpring of NikkiPanache.com writes:

Iviona “Da Princess” Hatch, a 10-year-old honor roll student, has released her debut single, “Daughter of A King and A Queen,” a song she made in honor of her parents.

Being that all of Lil Boosie’s assets have been frozen during his trial (more info here), Iviona, in conjunction with UHatin? University, made the song to help raise money for her father’s defense fund. In the song, she speaks of her father being her musical inspiration, the love she has for her 6 younger siblings, and how she plans to get her education FIRST and focus on fame later.

Staying on top of her academics and using her talents to benefit a worthy cause, Iviona is most definitely setting a good example for our youth!

Daughter of a King and Queen by uhatinu

The track can be purchased here. All proceeds go to Boosie’s defense fund.

WEBSITE: Iviona Hatch Facebook Fan Page; Boosiejustice.com

Tags : Posted in : Rappers and their Kids

26 Comments to “IVIONA “DA PRINCESS” HATCH RAPS IN HONOR OF HER DAD LIL BOOSIE”

• BLACKCELEBKIDS.COM- Black Celebrity Kids,babies,and their Parents » IVIONA HATCH SUPPORTS U HATIN? CAMPAIGN August 1, 2011 at 3:25 pm

[...] Uhatin? If you are, then rapper Lil’ Boosie’s daughter Iviona Hatch,9, along with organization U Hatin?® University, wants you to stop the [...]

• princess0609 July 27, 2011 at 8:14 am

aww this song is soo cute!!! Go Iviona!

• BRITTANY July 23, 2011 at 11:47 am

I LOVE IT..DO UR THANG..BABY.

• juice July 23, 2011 at 5:55 am

Cute song…would love to purchase it for my 9 year old nephew!

• Ashley July 22, 2011 at 5:51 pm

Proud of her! I cant imagine what her and her siblings are going through. I liked the rap! Great job! She probably has so much pressure on her, being the oldest of the siblings. Beautiful Family!

• Seriously July 22, 2011 at 5:24 pm

After reading this article that just posted two days ago, it seems that Lil Boosie is a troublemaker and is still causing problems even in jail. He seems like a menance to society and probably shouldn’t even be let out. I don’t know why the mother even wants this person around he kids but I know I wouldn’t.

• mszj July 22, 2011 at 5:08 pm

Reading this really made me cry i know what she is going threw while her dad is going threw his trial more power to her and his family…the songg is sweet : )

• danielle July 22, 2011 at 4:43 pm

~~~~Ur a very beautiful gurl an do whats right…. do what u think is best for ur daddy so he can be free ~~~~

• Seriously July 22, 2011 at 4:39 pm

The kids are cuties for sure. However I don’t like that they are using the kids to help raise money..I agree w/the commenter above, the mother of the kids need to get a job or lil Boosie family..not the kids. I don’t like that the kids are raising money to get their dad out of jail when their dad should be leading by example which he clearly has NEVER done before. This is a sad story and life the kids have been subjected to.

• Amerie July 22, 2011 at 2:12 pm

I see the little boys have the signature boosie haircut #datisall * blank stare*

• Amerie July 22, 2011 at 2:10 pm

her mama needs to get a job so she can support her family while her husband is incarcerated…this little girls should not be doing this and this is too much pressure for her no one is going to buy this song ..(lets be honest) so its going to be like she failed…

• Trisha July 22, 2011 at 1:59 pm

Awwwwwwwwwww that song was super cute! I like how she called her parents her King & Queen.
    That little baby, is so cute. He looks like a little man lol

• FashionedbyGod33 July 22, 2011 at 1:20 pm

Awww….she’s adorable. Cute kids. That’s right Sweetie, focus on your education.

• Misunderstood July 22, 2011 at 12:26 pm

Once I read that she was an honor student I was down for whatever she wants to do. Kids r precious I think it is beautiful what she is doing for her daddy.

• sheri July 22, 2011 at 11:48 am

She sounds something like him,I know that got next to him.

• 1coolazzchic July 22, 2011 at 11:34 am

that was cute and all that…but I can’t put anything towards ur defense, now if they had said it was for helping support the kids, maybe. but nah, I can’t even get behind that

• Sherley July 22, 2011 at 10:29 am

All I can say is she looks like her mom & glad she’s an honor roll student.

A child working to help support her parents…hummmm

• FashionedbyGod33 July 22, 2011 at 1:23 pm

@Sherley, yeah even though she wants to help out and that is sweet but at 10, she really should not have to be doing this.

• Asiamajor July 22, 2011 at 10:27 am

Loved it….Go babygirl

• Truth Seeker July 22, 2011 at 10:19 am

I’m sorry, but I think it’s shameful that a 10-year-old child is put in a position to raise money for her locked up father’s defense fund. That’s too much to put on a child. And what if the record doesn’t sell? How will she feel then? Both parents should be ashamed.

• tight2def July 23, 2011 at 3:56 am

• Anna July 23, 2011 at 11:16 am

Exactly! She is glorifying her father, who is a criminal. This man should have thought of his family before breaking the law.

• Ladii July 26, 2011 at 8:22 pm

That is something she did on her own. No one pushed or forced her to do anything. In her eyes her mom and dad are kings, who are u to tell her otherwise. Who are you to past judgment when u don’t know if he did it or not. “glorifying her father who is a criminal” u ought to be ashamed, she has unconditional love n respect for her father, whether he did right or wrong that is still her dad. There is a such a thing as forgiveness and understanding but u people are so damn judgmental n hypocritical sitting behind ur computers. Criticizing everything. I had a father who was falsely accused by someone and sent to jail…never committed a crime or was arrested because someone didnt like him and was jealous…luckily he was let go when they found out dude was lying and was guilty himself….false accusations happen and people do things out of spite. The only people who know what happened is him and god so stfu let that girl do what she’s doing…it’s what makes her happy.

• KekeB July 22, 2011 at 10:12 am

Well I’m proud.. sometimes you just have to make the best of your circumstance. I wish her well.

• RedBottOms! July 22, 2011 at 10:07 am

ExtreMeLy CuTe!!! I love it! I want to support her …does anyone know where to buy her song?? My neice would love it!

• Angel July 22, 2011 at 10:00 am

The kids are super cute. they all look just like dad (but better). Good job Iviona for focusing on skl first, cause fame is not promised.