MCCLAIN COVERS JOHN LEGEND’S ‘ALL OF ME’

KIYAN USES HIS SPIDER MAN POWERS TO SWIM

Kiyan Anthony,4, is becoming a pro at swimming! Just recently we saw pictures of  the young tot swimming  in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, and now he is in Las Vegas!

Mom Lala writes, “So I recently took Kiyan on a trip to Vegas. He wanted to get in the pool so bad. He’s becoming such a good swimmer! He’s only four. I was pretty impressed. Might have to look into some swimming classes soon. What age do most kids learn how to swim?”

Look at him go!

Photos: IamLala.com

Tags : Posted in : SportPlayers

14 Comments to “KIYAN USES HIS SPIDER MAN POWERS TO SWIM”

• Seriously July 22, 2011 at 4:41 pm

He is TOO cute for words! I want a Kiyan for my self. :)

• THEYKNOW July 22, 2011 at 2:19 pm

Awww!! So cute!!

• Misunderstood July 22, 2011 at 12:23 pm

Hey Sherlry and Teri Kyian is such a cutie he looks like he is having a ball

• Sherley July 22, 2011 at 3:49 pm

Hey Msunderstood…*waving* as Idris holds me…..

• Misunderstood July 22, 2011 at 5:04 pm

Lmao hefa

• Teri July 22, 2011 at 7:59 pm

Hey Misunderstood, doesn’t he though? It’s good they are teaching him to swim. He’s seems like such a sweetheart. He’s a cutie all right.

• I SAID IT "DAT" July 22, 2011 at 10:32 am

HE’S A CUTIE

• muneerah July 22, 2011 at 10:29 am

love kiyan. every time he comes to syracuse with mel he allways at wilson park pool. or higher pool. love them

• Sherley July 22, 2011 at 10:26 am

Love me some Kiyan. His smile brightens up my moment each time I see him. Love the dress LaLa has on.

Love it when kids are enjoying their summer.

• Teri July 22, 2011 at 10:46 am

What you just said Sherley. He certainly is my all-time fav BCK kids. To me, he was the star of Lala’s Full Court Wedding whenever he would appear.

These kids are very blessed to be able to experience travel at such a young age.

Way to go, Kiyan!

• Sherley July 22, 2011 at 3:49 pm

Hey Teri. He is my 3rd fav BCK child. Laila ALi’s children beat him out..sorry. :).

• Teri July 22, 2011 at 7:53 pm

Hey Sherley! That’s okay. There’s room for all of them. I can’t even argue that one, sista. :-)

• Seriously July 22, 2011 at 4:44 pm

@Teri..you are SO right! He is definitely blessed to be able to travel. I love travel and I think its good for kids to experience the world too. Yes, he is surely on of my faves too! :)

I loved everyone on Full Court, Kiyan, Lala AND watching Dice and Carmelo play cards in tees was the funniest moment for me on the show. I also liked the talked Tyrese gave to Lala.

• Teri July 22, 2011 at 7:57 pm

Seriously, another great thing is that he’s been featured on entertainment blogs/websites so when he’s older, he can look back and see that everyone was talking about his lil cute self. I wonder how he’ll react when he sees that segment of when he peed on himself. LOL!

You know what, I can’t say enough about Dice. I really liked her. She seems real cool, and down to earth. Both Melo and Dice are hilarious. Strangely enough, I liked Lala’s brother, Diego. He seems so laid back.

A lot of people didn’t like the show, but I have to side with you. It was very good.