ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

PHOTO: INTRODUCING LIL WAYNE AND LAUREN LONDON’S SON

According to website StraightFromTheA, this is the first official photo of Lil Wayne and Lauren London’s son Cameron Carter.

Cameron is the first child for the actress and the fourth for the rapper. In all, Lil Wayne has four children:daughter Reginae born to Antonia “Toya” Carter; Dwayne III (born in 2008) to Sarah; Cameron Carter(born in 2009) to Lauren London; and Neal(also born in 2009) to Nivea.

Tags : Posted in : Rappers and their Kids

43 Comments to “PHOTO: INTRODUCING LIL WAYNE AND LAUREN LONDON’S SON”

• Genacove Watson November 23, 2011 at 2:31 pm

if you look it up they said it is not lil wayne’s baby

• Kiwiana September 5, 2011 at 7:22 pm

He’s a beautiful boy, on that we can agree upon. To have two kids born in the same year, and not be twins, can only be achieved by a player who obviously cut school during sex ed. (lol) When/If Lauren (assuming and hoping that she’s the primary guardian) decides to put up some photo’s, I’m positive the kid will be gorgeous.

• Dee July 30, 2011 at 3:53 pm

Why does everyone say stop having children? I think he can have as many kids as he wants as long as he can afford them and is going to take care of them… All of his children mothers say that he is a good father including Lauren London who stated that in a recent interview. I would have ten children if I could afford it…. because being a parent is a wonderful thing… But since I can’t afford that many, I stay within my means with one.

• Ms. J July 31, 2011 at 6:56 pm

lol I hear you.
      He’s kinda cute… Need to see another pic.

• tt August 6, 2011 at 11:05 pm

not sure what their definition of a good father is. How good of a father can you be if you have 4 kids by 4 baby mamas all over. I mean even a celebrity who ismarried to the mother of his children and they all live under his roof has a difficult time spending adequate time with them. Anybody can send a check.

• MissD July 30, 2011 at 1:18 pm

this is not the first picture of her son I saw him like two months ago with his big sister its the same baby!

• Ohverly Critical » Blog Archive » first look: Is this LIL WAYNE AND LAUREN LONDON’S SON? July 30, 2011 at 11:35 am

[...] Source Next Post » [...]

• ChicagoTruth July 29, 2011 at 8:57 pm

Thank God this baby looks like Lauren London!

• travelgirl July 28, 2011 at 8:34 pm

Now Lil Wayne needs to get the surgery to stop getting women pregnant!!!!!

• Miss T July 28, 2011 at 4:11 pm

Wayne seems to be attracted to dimples as all of the mothers of his children have dimples. Cute children.

• Tyoshi July 28, 2011 at 9:38 am

He looks like Wayne’s first son, DJ. Cute kid..

• amber July 28, 2011 at 9:32 am

Aww he is adorable. I’m thinking its him but i remember lauren saying on twitter that he had dimples. so maybe. but he has the eyes like lil wayne and reginae and dwayne jr big and cute

• sassyboobabygurl July 28, 2011 at 8:49 am

Why isn’t he Wayne’s? he looks just like Wayne’s daughter. All of Lil Wayne kids are beautiful. Don’t forget that all the mothers are pretty, from what I have seen. Lil Wayne isn’t unattractive…..its the tattoos,gold teeth that throw ya off.

• amber July 28, 2011 at 2:04 pm

that’s what im thinking too you know on lil wayne’s album covers his baby pictures are so adorable. so maybe its all the drugs and tattoos and alcohol and lack of sleep that’s ruined his looks.

• Sherley July 28, 2011 at 4:55 pm

That & his attitude that comes across in his songs. His way of speech when he’s performing & sometimes his personality.

I always said Lil Wayne wasn’t raised the person he has turned into. But he did join Birdman when he was just 15 so that influence could explain an aweful lot.

• edavis July 27, 2011 at 5:26 pm

if im not mistaking doesn’t lil wayne have 2 sons name Wayne II? This lil guys cute, can’t say for sure if its really wayne and laurens baby though!

• Symone July 27, 2011 at 9:51 am

There’s a better picture of him on worldstarhiphop.com
    Get on it BCK. lol

• precious July 27, 2011 at 9:33 am

if this is really him….WOW…..i mean not in a bad way its just like with waayne’s other kids they like just a like wayne but he dont. HOPEFULLY THIS KID IS REALLY HIM!

• sassyboobabygurl July 27, 2011 at 9:01 am

Actually this little one is beautiful……I don’t know why they have that pic of him. Saw him on another site and he definitely have mommy’s complexion,hair and looks. This pic isn’t doing him justice.

• Lez July 26, 2011 at 9:28 pm

He looks…interesting.

• EVELINA RAE July 26, 2011 at 9:03 pm

If this is really Cameron he’s cute. I like he kinda lookks like Kasseem Dean, Jr. Kinda sort of, not really, looks like Dwayne Carter, III. (I’m reaching, lol)

• EVELINA RAE July 26, 2011 at 9:13 pm

*think

*looks

• writer July 26, 2011 at 8:49 pm

Okay if this baby does not belong to lil Wayne then he must have a secret child lol. Because this little baby looks like the older brother, but does not look like lil Wayne. That might sound weird, but he don’t. And they went through all this hype. I guess Lauren just didn’t want him in the spotlight, which is understandable.

• NikNak July 26, 2011 at 7:52 pm

He looks more like one of Swizz’s kids than Lauren and Wayne’s. I don’t see a resemblance to either of them, which is why I kind of doubting this is even the child.

• Ladii_X July 26, 2011 at 6:20 pm

He look like that little boy from Madea’s big happy family.

• Jada July 26, 2011 at 5:08 pm

He looks like both Lauren and Dwayne III. and out of all the fake pics we`ve seen this one def. looks like the real picture. he has Lauren all over him he is very cute

• FashionedbyGod33 July 26, 2011 at 5:06 pm

Okay.

• Holli July 26, 2011 at 5:02 pm

Babies scattered all over the country I can’t stand Lil Wayne.

• Misunderstood July 26, 2011 at 12:48 pm

If this is him he’s not what I thought he would be nonetheless he’s a handsome lil man hope this is really him!

• universitychick July 26, 2011 at 12:47 pm

this could be any random kid, but ok…..

• kia7123 July 26, 2011 at 12:38 pm

he’s a cutie

• Trisha July 26, 2011 at 12:30 pm

Smfh

• muneerah July 26, 2011 at 12:01 pm

look at lil wayne nose. i allways see lauren and that baby. when im in the city but i didnt kno it was by lil wayne.

• guyanesechic July 26, 2011 at 11:57 am

he’s cute… he looks like lil wayne’s other son wayne jr…

• Truth Seeker July 26, 2011 at 11:55 am

There’s been too much drama over this child’s name and pics. I won’t believe it’s him until one of his parents confirms.

• tah July 26, 2011 at 11:27 am

remid of that little boy on my wife and kids

• Ebony Starr July 26, 2011 at 10:55 pm

I new that he looked like someone I had seen before. He looks exactly like the boy from My Wife and Kids.

• Seriously July 26, 2011 at 11:05 am

He cute…I honestly don’t understand all the hype w/not showing his pic before. He looks just like any typical little boy.

• Trisha July 26, 2011 at 10:36 am

Ok, are we sure this time this baby is Cam? Lol. Since this baby been born, I’ve seen about 5 different baby Cameron Carter haha. There was just a pic going around of Reginae holding a little boy people kept saying was Cam, but come to find out it was Toya’s friends son.

But if this is Cameron, he is too cute. He kind of looks like Lauren. I’m a need him to smile so i can see if he got those dimples :)

• Sherley July 26, 2011 at 10:33 am

Ummmmmmm..ok. I only say that because I cannot really tell if that is him.

Lil Wayne & Swizz must have had a competition going on.

• LBslittlelady July 26, 2011 at 10:27 am

Wow…I thought we wouldn’t see pics of this child until he was well into his teen years. He’s a cutie. Lil Wayne does need to stop spreading his seed though.

• candyisdandy July 26, 2011 at 10:21 am