TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

THE BIG KIDS’ FILE: BRIAN MCKNIGHT PERFORMS ONSTAGE WITH SONS

Brian McKnight performs onstage with his sons Brian McKnight Jr,21, and Niko,19, at the Brown Theatre on July 10, 2011 in Louisville, Kentucky. The trio have been performing on the R&B singer’s ongoing Just Me tour.

VIDEO: Brian McKnight and his sons perform at Nokia Theater

When not performing with their dad, the McKnight brothers keep busy with their own group BRKN RBTZ (pronounced bro-ken ro-botz):

Comprised of members Brian McKnight Jr., Niko McKnight, Fabian Egger, David Abrams, and Will Wu, the BRKN RBTZ sound is “Rock meets Pop with a Soul edge.” Influenced by curent chart-toppers like Paramore, Reliant K, Bruno Mars, and even Michael Bublé, BRNK RBTZ is the perfect combination of all things great in music today, wrapped in a very dope package. (Source)

Website:The McKnight Brothers’ Facebook

11 Comments to “THE BIG KIDS’ FILE: BRIAN MCKNIGHT PERFORMS ONSTAGE WITH SONS”

• Rougr621 July 27, 2011 at 1:18 am

Niko has a little “milk and cookies” vibe going on. Maybe its just me? Check out past pictures.

• Ashley July 26, 2011 at 7:52 pm

Saw them in concert last year!! THEY ARE SOOOOO GOOOOOD!!!!! I LOVE THEM!!!!

• Sherley July 26, 2011 at 7:09 pm

Love Brian Mcnight till I found out about him. I still love his songs though. Son on the left looks a lot like him. I am betting they all have major vocal talents.

• BrownEyed July 26, 2011 at 11:00 pm

What Did U Hear About Him ? I Wanna Know !

• Misunderstood July 26, 2011 at 12:58 pm

I don’t like Brian McKnight but I must admit that man can sang!!!

• Billie'sMom (aka Amy) July 26, 2011 at 11:51 am

Why young dude in that first picture in the cap, looks like daddy plucked him from his little hang-out group at the mall and made him go on stage and sing, lol?

• Seriously July 26, 2011 at 11:09 am

Im sick of boys wearing skinny jeans and then they want to sag the skinnies and it just looks ridiculous. Please stop this!

• Sherley July 26, 2011 at 8:22 pm

Sat it again seriosuly. No man should wear skinny jeans…period.

• What?! July 31, 2011 at 11:01 am

Wow. I guess when things deviate from the norm it really annoys you.
      Why can women wear tight clothing but men can’t? It’s a double standard that perturbs me to the core.
      Give me a logic reason please not some “because men aren’t supposed to or the clothes are for women” opinion.
      IMO, it only looks weird or out of place because we aren’t used to it. What about back in the 70′s and 80′s when you can pull up pics of rappers wearing tight/fitted jeans? I bet you didn’t think anything of it then right? Caus back in those days you would hardly see men rocking baggy or ridiculously loose and over sided clothing.

• M's girl July 26, 2011 at 10:29 am

That was the bomb.com they can sanng co-sign ebizzle502.

• ebizzle502 July 26, 2011 at 8:44 am

I was @ this concert in Louisville, his brother from take 6 was there too. Them McKnight men can saaaannnng. Loved it