ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

2011 ART FOR LIFE BENEFIT: IT’S KENZO & CO!

(L-R) Ming Lee Simmons,11, Kimora Lee Simmons, Kenzo Lee Hounsou,2, Djimon Hounsou and Aoki Lee Simmons,nine next month, posed at the 12th annual Art for Life benefit at a Private Residence on July 30, 2011 in East Hampton, New York.

Kenzo is growing up fast! Look at that smile!

Russell Simmons(L), Ming and Aoki’s dad, took out time to pose with his blended family.

How adorable! More pictures below! and in the Gallery, too!

Photos:Jerrit Clark

Tags : Posted in : ActorsExecutives/CeosFeaturedModels and their Kids

69 Comments to “2011 ART FOR LIFE BENEFIT: IT’S KENZO & CO!”

• kc August 6, 2011 at 9:50 pm

I wonder why Kimora wears these heels all the time.Does she think that she just has to be taller than everybody wlse or something~!

• connie1 August 3, 2011 at 8:39 pm

I DONT KNOW WHY MY COMMENT WAS ERASED. ALL I SAID WAS THAT HEIDI’S BOYS HAIR IS GORGEOUS TOO. HENRY AND JOHAN AND KENZO ALL HAVE BEAUTIFUL AFRO’S. I LOVE KINKY CURLY HAIR.

• Mae Mae August 3, 2011 at 1:25 pm

I was gonna say the same thing. If Kenzo had a white mother you all would be freakin about his hair sayin how she needs to take lessons.

• Pisces August 3, 2011 at 1:44 pm

And if this was Nahla Aubry and her world reknowned professional model father, Gabriel Aubry you’d be cooing and fawning about how beautiful she is.

Kenzo’s parents have both walked the the catwalks of London and Paris as models, but you just focus on his curly Afro and not his beauty..

Talk about double standards.

• Pisces August 3, 2011 at 1:45 pm

And if this was Nahla Aubry and her world reknowned professional model father, Gabriel Aubry, you’d be cooing and fawning about how beautiful she is regardless of her hair being combed or not.

Talk about double standards.

• BLACKCELEBKIDS.COM- Black Celebrity Kids,babies,and their Parents » DJIMON HOUNSOU AND HIS BIG APPLE BOY August 3, 2011 at 6:28 am

[...] PHOTOS: Check out adorable pictures of Kenzo from the Art For Life event [...]

• Zgirl August 3, 2011 at 1:02 am

I like this family. I especially love Kenzo…what a gorgeous Boy! And I LOVE his hair…fits him perfectly. Watch out Tyson Beckford, Kenzo may come for your job one day soon :)

• lilkunta August 1, 2011 at 6:15 pm

They all look great.
    has Djimon/Kimora married yet? Or they are still playing house?

• juice August 1, 2011 at 3:19 am

Kenzo is such a handsome lil man (and his dad has such a hot body LOL). The girls are beautiful but i especially love Ming- she seems like a sweet natured lil girl while Aoki is a bit like me (too resereved- as a result, people think i am stuck up. Smh).

• Karlisa August 1, 2011 at 12:22 am

I luv how beautiful and different this family is. They have their own look. Some people thinks that Ming looks like Kimora I disagree especially in these pictures shes starting to get into her own unique look with the combination of both her parents looks when she has her hair up she looks like a sweet little kid and when its out she look like a little princess with her beautiful light skin and chubby face. Aoki looks like a hawiian goddess she is so beautiful with her slightly darker skin then her sister and longer face, and baby Kenzo is gorgeous with his chocolate colored skin. Sorry Kimora besides the hair and the very slightly lighter skin then daddy you did not have anything to do with this sweet child if the race was the other way around (you whatever race Djimond is and Djimond was Korean and black)I would have looked at you eye brows up lol. But they are indeed a beautiful family very diverst and blended.

• PlainMean July 31, 2011 at 10:48 pm

Kenzo’s hairstyle is cute on him… (shrugs)

• PlainMean August 1, 2011 at 2:09 pm

So, what’s my point? Can you not read? My point is: Kenzo’s hairstyle looks cute on HIM. I don’t think that Henry’s hairstyle looked cute on him, and I think that Johan’s hair looks better as it is now. You see, these are called opinions. Opinions are like buttholes; everyone has one. You will often come in contact with people who do not share your opinion. As an adult, you should be able to state your opinion, and agree to disagree without getting all upset, ranting & raving, and calling names… Do you have an inferiority complex that causes you to get so upset? Did someone talk bad about your hair? Get over it!

• Zee August 3, 2011 at 12:24 am

@AND THE KID..

“Not Buying It”, is that you?
        The same dead horse you used to beat about bi-racial causes seems to have sprung to life again.

Not Buying It/ AND THE KID appear to be the same infamous, hateful blogger who used to be all over bck a few years ago. If this is you, get lost!

• FashionedbyGod33 July 31, 2011 at 10:07 pm

This family does nothing for me. Kenzo is a cutie though.

• I SAID IT "DAT" August 1, 2011 at 9:37 am

LOL! What are they supposed to do for “YOU” or anyone else for that matter? They are living THEIR lives…(shrugs)

• FashionedbyGod33 August 1, 2011 at 9:09 pm

Wow @I SAID IT “DAT.” Did you come up with that all by yourself? Please.

• Sherley July 31, 2011 at 9:35 pm

I saw Ming & Akoi yesterday. today is Kenzo’s day. Look at how bug he has gotten!!! He is soo darn hansome & I am loving his hair!!! The picture of him kissing his mom is so precious!

He is so darn cute! The pic on the right of him & his sister is too cute for words.

• connie1 July 31, 2011 at 6:36 pm

AWWW KENZO IS SOOO HANDSOME. LOVE HIS AFRO!

• writer July 31, 2011 at 5:52 pm

Cute family. They are always looking nice. and that’s including the rest of the simmons family too. And I was not wearing a lot of pony tails when I was 11 and 12, but I rocked the bows faithfully. Big ups to kimora and forget what everybody else thinks. Because she know what the world is like and how these little kids act and dress now a days. And I commend her for allowing her daughters to be little girls as long as she possibly can.

• Qtee64 July 31, 2011 at 5:33 pm

I see future models in this gorgeous family–especially Kenzo. They are all so photogenic. Also, I must agree with the majority that there is nothing wrong with Ming’s hair. She has ribbons in her hair instead of barrettes; which I find appropriate for a 12-year-old. Now, the “lace front” comment was too funny. Also, I commend Russell, Kimora and Djimon on their relationship.

• Tina July 31, 2011 at 4:39 pm

Oh my Look at baby Kenzo. He’s grown so much! He’s a cutie and he’s gonna be a heartbreaker when he gets older…Those girls are beautiful as always……..

• Nikki July 31, 2011 at 4:08 pm

Maybe Ming likes wearing her hair this way. It’s obviously not an issue with Kimora for her to wear her hair down because Aoki’s is down.

• Billie'sMom (aka Amy) July 31, 2011 at 3:39 pm

I can’t help but to love this family! Kimora and Djimon seem like good, down-to-earth parents. I just love Ming, she’s always smiling. Aoki is a little model in the making. And of course, Kenzo… beautiful mix of both parents. Can’t get with the hairstyle (y’all know me), but he has the most unique dark chocolate complextion that I’ve ever seen. Looks like fine, dark chocolate was just poured into him, lol.

• Misunderstood July 31, 2011 at 2:16 pm

I’m happy that everyone finally got a chance to see Kenzo. I think the girls r so cute her having a barrett is just fine.

• Misunderstood July 31, 2011 at 2:18 pm

Oh and picture 9 is tooooooo cute Ming is bigger than her dad he look like he’s struggling to hold her. Damn Russell is short

• Victoria July 31, 2011 at 3:31 pm

I know parents want to hold onto their children as long as possible, but Russell need not hold Mingy like that again, lol. She is almost as big as he is and by the time she reaches 13 she will most likely be his height or taller.

• Jazz July 31, 2011 at 1:25 pm

They all look adorable! Kimora dresses them appropriately for their age. Nice looking family.

• Pisces July 31, 2011 at 1:01 pm

Cute Kenzo.

• Bubbles August 1, 2011 at 11:54 am

Kenzo is one of THE CUTEST boys on this website! He is BEAUTIFUL. Pure cutness!!! Kimora has a gorgeous family, her girls are very pretty and she herself is beautiful. Djimon is just fine ….

• tru August 1, 2011 at 1:34 pm

lol time to get off daddy’s lap now.You’re a big girl now Ming!

• princess0609 July 31, 2011 at 12:50 pm

Once again this blended family is together and look great. cant believe that they all get along like that. Kenzo complexion is soo beautiful.

• Trisha July 31, 2011 at 1:23 pm

It’s very believable that they get along well. But the media likes to only put out the bitter new ex’s story. There are many families out there (celeb & non-celeb) that are blended & get along well w/ each other (it may not be as close as Russel & Kimora *i believe there closeness has a lot to do w/ business ) But look at Will, Jada, & his ex. They get a long well (from what we see).

• Zee July 31, 2011 at 12:20 pm

It’d be nice to know why my comments are being censored, especially since they contained positive content.

• Seriously July 31, 2011 at 11:53 am

Aoki and Ming are pretty.org AND Kenzo is too cute for words..beautiful children!!!

• Zee July 31, 2011 at 11:43 am

Oh my, the camera sure loves them! Just look at that Kenzo! This family warms my heart, and I love the united front the men provide for their children.
    The girls are styled beautifully(as always), and little Kenzo is beyond adorable . The pic of him with both parents as he lays one on Mom’s cheek is priceless. Kimora is looking extra fab also, her recent weight loss yielded awesome results. *I gotta hit the gym,lol*

• KekeB July 31, 2011 at 11:29 am

Kenzo is so adorable!!!!!! I love this family and love that they all get along. That pic with Kenzo and Aoki is too cute. I’m happy Kimora found love with Djimon, just love them!

• For the Good of the Kingdom :: Russell Simmons’ 2011 Art for Life Benefit | The Queen's Castle July 31, 2011 at 11:20 am

[...] 1, 2, [...]

• PlainMean July 31, 2011 at 11:00 am

Omg, Kenzoooooo! This little guy is too adorable. They should definitely have another one! This whole family is gorgeous. Maybe i’m just not open minded enough, but why is Russell in the picture?

• Celeste July 31, 2011 at 11:08 am

Umm… I think Russell’s in the picture because the child next to him is his! Now back to lace fronts. Who else is getting one for their 12 yr old? My kid is due a new one soon.

• PlainMean July 31, 2011 at 11:14 am

Then he can take his own picture with him and his children… Just a thought.

• Remy July 31, 2011 at 11:24 am

It’s been said that they all really get along and I don’t see the problem in him joining the picture. Now in my family this wouldn’t happen, but it obviously works for the Simmons/Hounsou clan.

• PlainMean July 31, 2011 at 11:30 am

“Now in my family this wouldn’t happen” – same here! It’s great if they really do get along that well.

• FashionedbyGod33 July 31, 2011 at 10:08 pm

@PlainMean, I am with you. It’s not about being open-minded enough, we just have our own particular viewpoints as it relates to these types of matters.

• Trisha July 31, 2011 at 10:56 am

Kimora don’t loose anymore weight! The weight lost makes her neck look extra long lol

Kenzo is too cute. I love his hair.

The girls are very pretty. I love how this family runs/works.

• LBslittlelady July 31, 2011 at 10:36 am

@ Kayla…they look more like ribbons than barrettes to me.

Kimora looks amazing and her children are beautiful. Djimon…you are one sexy man.

• What?! July 31, 2011 at 10:34 am

I love the pic with Ming and her daddy;too cute. Kenzo is OMG! That child is too gorgeous for words wow. Everyone looks nice here.

• kk July 31, 2011 at 9:45 am

luv. the pic with ming and daddy

• Na'eema July 31, 2011 at 9:31 am

Aaahh Kenzo! Sooooo handsome! The girls are cute, and I personally really like the way Ming’s hair is done. Beautiful family. x

• kayla July 31, 2011 at 9:14 am

Ming looks better when her hair is strait. The baby girl barretts is time to go. She’s almost 12 kimora.

Beautiful family though. Kenzo is so much like his dad, that’s amazing. Complexion hair, etc.

• Hmm July 31, 2011 at 9:29 am

OMG, I’ve heard it all. Half the time BCK readers are complaining about children being dressed too grown, now someone wants these girls to be dressed…how?

• tickled July 31, 2011 at 10:57 am

Couldn’t agree more. Ming’s hair looks fine.

• PlainMean July 31, 2011 at 10:56 am

You’re right, she’s almost 12! It’s time for her to get a lace front!

Disclaimer: Sarcasm…

• tickled July 31, 2011 at 10:57 am

LOL!

• Celeste July 31, 2011 at 11:05 am

I gave my child her first lace front at age 8. She’s fine.

• tickled July 31, 2011 at 11:10 am

Did you use glue, yarn or staples? LOL!

• Janay July 31, 2011 at 11:52 am

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU A MESS!!

• Seriously July 31, 2011 at 12:12 pm

Celeste..I am not surprised that you gave an 8 yr old child a lace front wig…crazy.com

• Celeste August 1, 2011 at 6:46 pm

Seriously.com, that .com thing is juvenile. Don’t be hating my my kids’ lacefronts. They look hot!

• whatshername August 1, 2011 at 5:17 am

no offence but if thats what you did to your baby girl at 8 then i think you kinda crazy

• Celeste August 1, 2011 at 6:46 pm

No offenSe taken. lol

• Seriously July 31, 2011 at 12:07 pm

I think Ming hair is just fine. She is only 12…why do ppl insist on making kids look so grown like those OMG girls…terrible! Let kids be kids..she looks like a beautiful little 12 yr old girl. Leave her alone!

• Shaydy Oakz July 31, 2011 at 9:07 am

is kenzo wearin a hairpiece??

Where did he get all that hair from??

• LaTanya July 31, 2011 at 9:36 am

Did you say a hairpiece….lol! I know you weren’t serious but it’s still funny to think. Yeah his hair grew out real quick.

• sassyboobabygurl July 31, 2011 at 8:19 am

Omg!!!!! look at my baby, he is absolutely gorgeousssssssssss. Lawdy, Kimora makes beautiful kids, look at those pretty babies. Kimora looks fab with her new slimmed down look, get it gurl, lol. Dijimon and Russell both looking handsome as ever. Still can’t get ova how big Kenzo have gotten. That complexion is to die for, that baby gonna be fionnnnnne when he is all grown up.

• tickled July 31, 2011 at 8:13 am

Kenzo is geting so big. The weight loss loss looks good on Kimora

• tickled July 31, 2011 at 7:56 am

Love the pics! Kenzo and everyone else looks great. Kimora has lost weight and it looks good on her.

• bck reader July 31, 2011 at 7:19 am

we finally get our Kenzo fix! and well worth the wait. how cute are these pics! he’s getting so big. lil man is gonna be tall like mom and dad. everyone looks great, the girls are dressed cute as usual.

• mel July 31, 2011 at 7:17 am

Kenzo is one handsome lil dude. The girls are so pretty and Kimora has lost alot of weight. Great photos.

• neenee August 1, 2011 at 8:17 am

wow i was thinking the exact same thing…. kenzo is gorgeous and his face looks so much older than a 2 year old.. hes lost all his puppy fat