JADEN SMITH IS SET FOR NEW SLAVERY FILM

OMG GIRLZ GET POLISHED

HAUTE MAMA! LAURYN HILL PERFORMS DAYS AFTER GIVING BIRTH

Just days after giving birth to her sixth child, singer Lauryn Hill performed on stage at the L.A. Rising Festival on July 30, 2011 in Los Angeles, California.

The new mom showed off her post-baby body in a lovely blue(in honor of  her baby boy?) ensemble paired with some funky white boots.

Lauryn welcomed her newborn, whose name has yet to be released, last weekend(July 23rd).

PHOTOS: Check out first pictures of Lauryn’s baby boy

What do you think of Lauryn’s post-baby body?

More pictures in gallery below!

Photos: Wireimage

Tags : Posted in : Singers and their Kids

42 Comments to “HAUTE MAMA! LAURYN HILL PERFORMS DAYS AFTER GIVING BIRTH”

• Proactiv Yahoo June 10, 2013 at 7:17 pm

When some one searches for his vital thing, so he/she desires to be available that in detail, thus that thing is
    maintained over here.

• sleeping bag kids June 8, 2013 at 4:03 pm

I just like the helpful information you supply to your articles.
    I’ll bookmark your blog and check again right here regularly. I am relatively sure I’ll learn many new stuff right here!
    Good luck for the following!

• garmin gps nuvi 255wt europe June 5, 2013 at 4:51 am

Heya i am for the primary time here. I came across this board
    and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot.
    I am hoping to present something again and help others such as you
    helped me.

• Walkie Talkie Manufacturers June 5, 2013 at 4:32 am

Do you have a spam problem on this website; I also
    am a blogger, and I was wondering your situation; we have created some nice procedures and
    we are looking to exchange strategies with other folks, be sure to shoot me an email if
    interested.

• energy equipment January 16, 2012 at 8:36 am

energy equipment…

[...]BLACKCELEBKIDS.COM- Black Celebrity Kids,babies,and their Parents » HAUTE MAMA! LAURYN HILL PERFORMS DAYS AFTER GIVING BIRTH[...]…

• ICY Radio Standalone January 12, 2012 at 10:13 am

ICY Radio Standalone…

• walkie talkie reviews January 9, 2012 at 1:11 pm

walkie talkie reviews…

• celebrities without make up December 31, 2011 at 10:59 pm

celebrities without make up…

• lilliebe August 11, 2011 at 2:09 pm

Lauryn , looks beautiful and happy.
    congrats on the new baby.

• Kay August 5, 2011 at 11:02 am

She looks great, wishin to hear some good music comin from her soon. She’s got 6 kids, what do yall expect?? Her bodys used to bouncing back LOL. lucky….

• candyisdandy August 4, 2011 at 2:58 pm

Lauryn looks happy and liberated. She needs to come out with an album, I wanna hear what she’s thinking.

• THEYKNOW August 1, 2011 at 2:26 pm

Wow!!! Doesn’t look like she just had a kid!!

• HAUTE MAMA! LAURYN HILL PERFORMS DAYS AFTER GIVING BIRTH | Hell To Da Naw! August 1, 2011 at 1:30 pm

[...] BLACKCELEBKIDS.COM- Black Celebrity Kids,babies,&#1072nd th&#1077&#1110r Parents Posted in BCK Tags: After, Birth, Days, Giving, Haute, Hill, Lauryn, Mama, Performs « Rihanna Heads Back Home To Barbados To Pop Tags You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site. [...]

• Julie August 1, 2011 at 1:03 pm

I think she just did this bcuz it seems as if she is takin care of them by herself and she needs more money now that she has a sixth child.

• Julie August 1, 2011 at 1:02 pm

She looks so much better that she was lookin not to long ago.

• I SAID IT "DAT" August 1, 2011 at 9:06 am

SHE LOOKS NICE!

• deezy July 31, 2011 at 11:59 pm

hey she has 6 kids to feed… momma’s gotta work!

• Sherley July 31, 2011 at 9:50 pm

Not knocking her but I’m not liking what she has on. Way to go on being like that only a week after giving birth.

• FashionedbyGod33 July 31, 2011 at 9:45 pm

She looks great. Always thought she was very pretty though.

• Orphan Annie July 31, 2011 at 9:13 pm

Lauryn looks FAB!

• Nene87 July 31, 2011 at 4:24 pm

I’m so happy to see her happy. Thank you God.

• Misunderstood July 31, 2011 at 2:08 pm

I agree this is the best I’ve seen her look in a long time but I do think she should be somewhere resting. Hell she’s a pro at this now this is her 6th baby.

• Pisces July 31, 2011 at 2:31 pm

HELL to the yeah, Misunderstood! You are right..she’s a pro! :)

• Pisces July 31, 2011 at 1:10 pm

She looks gorgeous. Women have had babies while working in rice paddies and barely stop for a break. We women are tough! Lauryn has bounced right back. Strong stock, apparently.

• Pisces July 31, 2011 at 1:43 pm

She seems like a great role model, especially for her children, with her getting back to work so quickly after giving birth.

Those young-uns gotta eat vittles every day , so she’s taking care of business and bringing home the bacon.

When Blacks wuz slave, us wasn’t given no maternity leave and we survived.

I love her.

• princess0609 July 31, 2011 at 12:43 pm

Lauryn looks sooo pretty! I think she is wearing blue in honor of her new baby boy.

• Seriously July 31, 2011 at 11:58 am

She looks so different..I can’t believe she is performing so fast after having a baby but then again she is probably a pro at dropping babies and moving on. She looks good and hope the baby is doing well.

• KekeB July 31, 2011 at 11:23 am

Wow she looks GORGEOUS. Maybe this time she is re-inventing herself, who knows we might get an album **fingers crosed**

• PlainMean July 31, 2011 at 11:27 am

Girl, my fingers then gone numb from being crossed waiting on a new Lauryn Hill cd. She’s gotten my hopes up for the last time!

• KekeB July 31, 2011 at 2:10 pm

Lol I feel u… this my last time hoping now if she pop out another one I’m just gonna give up :-)

• Zee July 31, 2011 at 11:17 am

Don’t hurt ‘em Lauryn! I don’t know anyone who would’ve been capable of performing onstage just one week postpartum! Not to mention she’s now a mother of six, and that in itself is a full time job. HATS OFF to you Lauryn, and congrats on your newest blessing!

• Zee July 31, 2011 at 11:31 am

I know this is off topic, but I’m sooo sick of seeing my three fave contemporary female artists (Lauryn,Alicia,and Erykah) raked over the coals and vilified online. Three beautiful,phenomenally talented, HUMANITARIAN women voted guilty in the court of (black female)public opinion..all for PERCEIVED fallacies.

Everyone is granted opinion and free speech, but I must ask why no shots fired at the majority of female “singers”(Beyawnce, Ciara, Keri H., Rhianna,etc)? They consistently sell classless sex,smut, and trash to the younger generations but can barely SING!

Where would we be musically without the intelligent balance that Lauryn, Alicia and Erykah bring to today’s music?

• Sherley July 31, 2011 at 9:47 pm

I hear ya! Society whorships Beyonce, Ciara, Rhianna & Keri..they can do no wrong. But let it be anyone else & they are crucified for doing the very same things they or their mothers have done.

Personally, I’m not in agreement with Lauren’s situation, I see how much she loooooves that man & think she needs guidance, but I don’t crucify her. Ak is alright by me. They have talent & sing uplifting songs & people do not like that as much as they like sex. I don’t understand it.

• Fedup August 6, 2011 at 9:19 am

One word for you “BRAVO” well said!

• PlainMean July 31, 2011 at 11:06 am

The real question is: How did she sound?

• Trisha July 31, 2011 at 11:20 am

Lol i know right, & if she showed up on time

• Na'eema July 31, 2011 at 10:58 am

She looks so different in these shots! Well, I must say that when I gave birth to my 4th child 5 weeks ago, I also had this awesome feeling of renewal and I had sooo much energy I just had to use it! I was up doing stuff before she was even a full day old. Looks like Lauryn has energy to burn as well! Congrats to her.

• PlainMean July 31, 2011 at 11:05 am

I love your name! I might steal it for my future daughter! Lol.

• whateva July 31, 2011 at 10:56 am

I feel like I’m being punked. Is that really you, Lauryn? She looks more “put together” than she has in a while. Congrats to her on her new baby.

• Trisha July 31, 2011 at 10:50 am

Omg! This is the best she has looked in years lol. She’s actually matching & wearing cute pieces haha. I’m loving that blue Lauryn. I guess after the 6th kid its whatever lmao. Go head Lauryn!!!

• Shortcake July 31, 2011 at 10:27 am

Woooow! she looks amazing, once you popped out a few i guess the sixth birth wont faze you ayee? I wonder if i could go on stage days after giving birth. Shoot A.Keys was climbin’ a piano while preggers lmaoo .. is that Lauryns hair? .. oh yeah congrats!

• Meela July 31, 2011 at 9:53 am

She looks great for “just” having a baby!

However the stage is the last place you would find me after just having a baby!!!

She needs to rest and take care of herself!!!!