ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

FANTASIA IS PREGNANT WITH HER SECOND CHILD! [VIDEO INSIDE]

Fantasia Barrino has announced that she is pregnant with her second child. The singer shared the news with her fans during a  charity event over the weekend:

“You are the first persons that I share this news with,” she told the crowd. “And I share this with you because I can relate to you … This child that I’m carrying, God has given me this child. And I don’t have to hide it from none of y’all.”

The father of Barrino’s unborn child is reportedly her long-time boyfriend, Antwaun Cook.

The expectant mom already has a daughter named Zion,9.

Watch her announcement below!

Tags : Posted in : ExpectingFeatured

75 Comments to “FANTASIA IS PREGNANT WITH HER SECOND CHILD! [VIDEO INSIDE]”

• letitbesaid August 3, 2011 at 1:00 pm

is that supposed to be an insult? I don’t throw the bible around and I ALSO don’t condemn ppl for mistakes they make. We are ALL guilty for believing every word that comes from GOSSIP with no fact. I don’t care what she admitted to, said, did, will do, have done or will continue to do. She is HUMAN! Just like the rest of us. Ain’t nobody walking on no water…I just don’t feel that you loosers have the right to judge anyone like you have done NO wrong..my point of view!

IF she wasn’t Fantasia yall would care less…

• Sherley August 3, 2011 at 4:45 pm

Why would I insult you because your opinion differs from mine? I don’t get why people take offense when others disagree with them.

Now..everyone judges everyone. Just because you are defending your point on this, I can guarantee you have judged someone somewhere at some point in your life. So you are in the same boat as everyone is.

As fas as we wouldn’t care if it weren’t FB…have you read the Alicia Keys & Lauren Hill posts?

• Sherley August 3, 2011 at 4:48 pm

How is it we cannot judge FB, yet you’re judging us by calling us losers?

• UGOGURL!!! August 3, 2011 at 10:31 am

THE BIBLE SAYS: DO NOT JUDGE,OR YOU TOO WILL BE JUDGED. FOR IN THE SAME WAY YOU JUDGE OTHERS, YOU WILL BE JUDGED AND WITH THE SAME MEASURE YOU USE, IT WILL BE MEASURED TO YOU…

We all feed into what the MEDIA says but have NO idea if it is the truth! I hope yall got all the RIGHT information about what’s really going on since you feel you have the right to throw stones at this young lady…SMH!!

• Sherley August 3, 2011 at 10:48 am

The Bible also said do not commit adultry. She was sexually involved with a married man. She admitted so in court.

The Bible also said do not fornicate. Again she admitted to doing while in court.

The Bible also said do not commit murder. To which she admitted to doing in court. I personally do not consider abortion murder, but you Bible throwers do.

Everyone throwing out Bible verses & God like they are all walking on water with Jesus. I may not be perfect but I do not use God’s name & will to suit my situation.

If one person is going to hell, then we are all joining them & I’m betting you Bible throwers will be first in line.

I hope FB is praying, worshipping & praising God as much as she is using His name to vilify her situation.

• sassyboobabygurl August 3, 2011 at 10:30 am

I neva understand when women have abortion and then get pregnant again by same man and keep it. Why didn’t she just keep the fist one too, smh. I know this man wife isn’t still with his trifling behind. I do not get it with some of these celebrites, men and women. Why are they always messing with someone else’s husband or wife? They can clearly get someone single or without kids. I not congratulation her because I think she is stupid.

• letitbesaid August 3, 2011 at 9:39 am

I’m not her judge nor her jury so I’m not going to say anything bad about her. I wish her the best of luck and pray for her mind, health and body. For all of yall pointing the finger like YOU haven’t or won’t ever be in this situation…I’m going to pray for you too. We all fall short! Some of us are stronger than most but we all fall short! We have no right to condemn her for her short comings…RIGHT OR WRONG because at some point in your life SOMEONE said the EXACT SAME THING TO YOU (maybe not the same situation but those same words)!!

• Juriah August 2, 2011 at 9:30 pm

This is a damn shame!! She knows she is in no mental state to bring forth a child! Then she has the nerve to say God gave her this child by a married man. Um, no he didn’t, your fornication landed you in this predicament. God gave us free will but he also gave MOST of us common sense.

• jack August 2, 2011 at 4:00 pm

I just found out last week that i am related to him. I hope the baby is healthy and I know its going to be beautiful

• writer August 2, 2011 at 1:52 pm

What’s up with these celebs starting relationships with married people. There are too many people in this world to take someone else’s spouse.

Kids are always a blessing, but I don’t see myself congratulating her on this. However I will comment that Zion is a cute. And this is just my opinion, in case I happen to run into the opinion police on here.

• RandomTandem August 2, 2011 at 8:52 am

DAYYYUUMM fantasia has a huge mouth! lol…I met her once. She’s much prettier in person.

• sparkle August 2, 2011 at 7:32 am

I agree with alot of these comments. I don’t know Fan and I’m not refering to her. But people are always too quick to butter up a bad situation with the ‘a child is a belssing’ line. Children are indeed blessings, but is it really a blessing for that child when both parents are just children themselves, on drugs, in jail etc? That line is thrown around far too loosely.

• Truth Seeker August 2, 2011 at 9:57 am

I could not agree more!!

• FashionedbyGod33 August 2, 2011 at 10:33 am

@Sparkle, preach.

• Cindy Carter August 2, 2011 at 1:01 am

Fantasia will never be wifey material. And who didnt know she was pregnant? She sure know how to pickem. Men who have no money coming in. Opps I forgot ole boy get commission for selling phones.

• Lauren August 1, 2011 at 11:05 pm

I certainly hope this baby is born healthy and loved, but I’m not sure what to think of the situation the baby is coming into. Fantasia messed around with a married man, denied it, tried a suicide attempt, and had an abortion. I’m all for a woman’s right to choose, but it’s just kind of quick to now be pregnant IMO. I hope this pregnancy will wake Fantasia up and get her life back on a positive track because she is darn talented, and it’s a shame to waste the gift God gave her.

• Haters Beware August 1, 2011 at 8:16 pm

Congrats Fantasia, for the negative comments mind your business you don’t know what went on besides what the media portrayed. Let Go and Let God. As long as she can take care of her own and not on welfare I am happy for her.

• Nik-Nik August 1, 2011 at 6:58 pm

NO ONE SHOULD JUDGE HER WE ARE NOT PERFECT.

• BigBlue August 1, 2011 at 6:46 pm

I lost respect for Fantasia after she let people know that she had an abortion. I hope she keeps this baby.

• Jen DC August 1, 2011 at 4:14 pm

Weird… (Or maybe not) My comment wasn’t posted.

Anyway, what I said previously was that the difference between AK and Fantasia is that Fantasia is currently suffering from some deep depression and to me, it’s kinda hard to kick someone while they are in a psychologically bad place. Yes, she is/was wrong for choosing to be with a married man, but let her get her head together AND THEN we can talk about her relationship!

I hope she is successful in this pregnancy and avoid post-partum depression! I hope she is getting all the personal love and support she can…

• Sherley August 1, 2011 at 6:13 pm

Not saying anything mean, but in her mental state she cannot reason seperating from Cook, but she can reason getting pregnant by him & standing up there saying God wanted me to have this child?

If God wanted people to procreate like crazy, he wouldn’t have invented birth control or made people sterile. JMO.

• Billie'sMom (aka Amy) August 3, 2011 at 2:00 am

Yeah Sherley, it wasn’t that God “wanted” her to have that child inasmuch as he “allowed” her to have that child. God never wants us to go against his Word and fornicate. We (mankind) always try to change God’s Word to fit our desires. No, God is not pleased with us when we disobey Him, anymore than we earthly parents are pleased with our children when they disobey us. She should have left God out of her announcement. Just say you’re preggo Fanny and keep it stepping, lol.

• KekeB August 1, 2011 at 2:58 pm

I have no tolerance for women who disrespect others’ marriage or relationship. But you know what, if a man will willingly violate his marriage and abandon his family for a “garden tool” (as some have so eloquently stated) then I say the two low lifes belong together. Just like Ms Keys and Ms Union. Sad bunch they are.

Then Alicia Keys got the nerve to get in a interview talking about morality and setting a good example… lemme not get started.

Zion is gorgeous though and I love her hair.

• Jen DC August 1, 2011 at 2:41 pm

I think people are holding off specifically because she obviously suffers from a deep depression. It’s one thing to target someone who seems mentally strong and with it, so to speak, than someone who is very obviously down and struggling, which Fantasia is.

I’m skeptical that this relationship is going to work out, but I’m more afraid for her mental health than I am my seeming hypocrisy in bashing AK and leaving Fantasia alone. I’m worry about post-partum depression, her suicide attempt, her current child… Do I think it’s right she’s having a relationship or had a relationshp with a married man? Nope – but I don’t have as much to say about it because she is so troubled.

• THEYKNOW August 1, 2011 at 2:23 pm

Wow what a suprise!! Other websites were saying this months ago!!

• Misunderstood August 1, 2011 at 2:08 pm

BCK why did u remove the video and Real Talk Dwayne Wade was divorce when he started dating Gabby right? I’m asking a question please let me know.

• PlainMean August 1, 2011 at 2:27 pm

Nope, still married! Although, I’m unsure if they were still “together”.

• Misunderstood August 1, 2011 at 8:21 pm

PlainMean thanks girl cause I really didn’t know

• Misunderstood August 1, 2011 at 2:06 pm

@LaTanya I’m with u I congratulated AK’s and I’ll do the same with Fantasia. Babies r a blessing so I wish her the best I don’t take her as being slow but a everyone has their own opinion whether it’s wrong or right kudos Fantasia I wish u a healthy happy baby/

• Teri August 1, 2011 at 3:25 pm

Misunderstood, I overstand the premise of children being a blessing because it’s a biblical concept, but unfortunately, some parents aren’t a blessing to their children. I’m not necessarily speaking on Fannie, but in general. A lot of people think having babies will “fix” things. Some children are not a blessing to the ones that brought them into the world, hence they neglect/abuse them or they can’t take care of them and give them up. Just a thought.

• Sherley August 1, 2011 at 6:15 pm

So true Teri. Always hearing children are a blessing to parents but it’s rarely said parents are a blessing to a child. Some parents need to understand birth control is a blessing as well.

• Misunderstood August 1, 2011 at 8:27 pm

I absolutely agree Teri and Sherley but I still won’t crucify her for who she fell in love with. Now is it wrong absolutely but what’s done is done. She seems to be a good mom to her daughter. Teri I agree with u when u say this doesn’t shape ur life one bit. So again kudos to her and her family.

• FashionedbyGod33 August 1, 2011 at 8:55 pm

@Teri and Sherley, I so agree. Her daughter is adorable. Best wishes to everyone.

• REALTALK August 1, 2011 at 1:51 pm

what is this the season for home-wreckers.

gabby break a union

a keys

and now fantasia

what do these skanks get out of messing with married men?

relationships started like the ones above will not end well.

when will these skanks learn.

• KekeB August 1, 2011 at 2:51 pm

They will never learn because there will always be low life, low class, disloyal men who entertain them.

• 1coolazzchic August 1, 2011 at 1:43 pm

you know what, what i think some of you fail to realize about these celebs, they are HUMAN! and they make mistakes or choices that may not be the best, just like you do. but u know what, even if this man was married, he isnt anymore. they are free and clear to do whatever they want. love is a wonderful and complicated thing.

• Teri August 1, 2011 at 2:05 pm

I don’t believe people have forgotten that celebs are human. We have all made “mistakes” or have made decisions that are not in our best interests, and trust, we pay for them too.

He’s not married now, but a good indicator of future behavior is past behavior. None of us have to deal with the fall out that will, eventually (in my opinion) take place. How can a union that started out with deception be blessed in the long run?

JMO, and trust, Fannie’s life isn’t going to have any bearing on mine or anyone else’s (except her children), but since this is a blog, people make comments.

• PlainMean August 1, 2011 at 2:26 pm

Definitely didn’t forget that they are human! I have a cousin who is with a married man and I talk about that (garden utensil) every time I see her! I just happen to feel strongly about respecting marriage. Him no longer being married isn’t a result of him leaving his wife, it’s because she left his cheating behind sooooo, they get no points for that in my book.

• Sherley August 1, 2011 at 6:09 pm

Have to agree with Teri & PlainMean. The majority of us know they are human & make mistakes, they just publicize it so we who keeps it private can comment on it.

He was married when she got pregnant the 1st time, so does the fact that he’s divorce now negate that fact?

Hell they can do whatever, whenever, whomever they want but as long as they are celebrities, we mere folks get to call them out on it.

• Marie August 1, 2011 at 1:42 pm

Yes! You hit the nail on the head! She’s probably a slow learner. With that being said, Fantasia may think this baby will help her hold on to him. (Sorry if that sounds mean but Wendy Williams encourages females to “lock them down” all the time) She’s not doing it for money but out of love and desperation because she knows that relationship will eventually waver once the thrill is gone.

• Julie August 1, 2011 at 1:00 pm

Was FAntasias child actually a product of rape? I forget how the movie went.

• kc August 1, 2011 at 12:54 pm

No one get’s married first anymore looks like,and goodness I wish she would just keep that mouth closed.

• Pisces August 1, 2011 at 3:01 pm

LOL! Her legs and her mouth.

• kayla August 1, 2011 at 11:50 am

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Sherley August 1, 2011 at 11:47 am

Where are all the people crucifying Alicia Keys? Fantasia was knowingly with a married man, had an abortion for him & is now pregnant by him. Same thing you guys feel AK did with Swizz.

So where are all the people with stakes & fire?

Antwan deserves the majority of the blame (as does Swizz), but Fantasia isn’t innocent. If AK can be attacked, so can FB.

• Pisces August 1, 2011 at 11:55 am

I know. I think some people don’t realize how hypocritical and schizophrenic they are in judging some celebrities opposed to others.

Just more proof that we are all human and sometimes the comments are pure projection or strike a personal chord with some more than others.

• PlainMean August 1, 2011 at 12:50 pm

Lol I’m glad you brought this up because I’m not afraid to speak on it and people can agree or disagree. Alicia Keys is someone who I and I believe a lot of other people held to much high moral standards. I always felt she was a sista with class. Fantasia is someone whom, as u co-signed above, seems “slow”. I don’t want to call her a hoodrat, buuuuttt. Her actions have never surprised me. And that’s just me. But I do agree that both of the men are nasty, and mostly to blame.

• Sherley August 1, 2011 at 6:04 pm

So because AK has sense, she should have known better but because FB doesn’t she gets a pass? LOL. IDK..I guess that makes sense. Honestly, I do not care. I feel AK is not that into Swizz as much as people want to believe. I feel FB is just happy someone loves her & will tolerate anything to receive that love.

I mean, she had an abortion & then a suicide attempt shortly after. She was willing to leave Zion motherless all over Cook? But yet it was alright to get pregnant again..all in less than a year? So the child she was carrying was worth more than Zion? IDK. I don’t understand FB but it’s not my life, so she can do her.

• PlainMean August 1, 2011 at 6:26 pm

“So because AK has sense, she should have known better but because FB doesn’t she gets a pass?” – Lol, yep, pretty much sums it up! Not that Fantasia “gets a pass”; I just didn’t find anything Fantasia has done up to this point to be shocking. It goes in line with what I already thought of her.

• FashionedbyGod33 August 1, 2011 at 8:49 pm

Personally, I think Fannie has some self-esteem issues. When it originally aired, I watched her life story on Lifetime. I have no comment or thought on the double standard that some have brought up.

• PlainMean August 1, 2011 at 12:51 pm

My comment is “awaiting moderation”! I’m on the BCK terror list!

• Teri August 1, 2011 at 2:09 pm

PlainMean, yeah, I guess a lot of us are. I’ve noticed today that my comments haven’t been met with any objections, but who knows? I emailed BCK this weekend. I need to see if they’ve responded.

• FashionedbyGod33 August 1, 2011 at 8:51 pm

@Teri, I saw your comments in the other thread. Thank you. After a while, you can’t reply to the original message. Some poster shed light on what possibly is happening with respect to some of us and our posts. Still don’t get it, but we will see what happens. LOL @ PlainMean on BCK Terror List.

• Anna August 1, 2011 at 11:46 am

She seems mentally unstable. Going from abortion and suicide attempt to another pregnancy is not a good idea.

• mz_orb August 2, 2011 at 1:20 pm

I co-sign on the possibility of mental instability. First an abortion, then the wife sues her, then the suicide attempt and now she’s pregnant again! Wow, I pray for her and her baby’s safety and health. I also think that if possible she may want to take herself out of the limelight for a minute just to regroup. Between the reality show and the negative attention from the events above, she needs a break! I know I would.

• mz_orb August 2, 2011 at 1:23 pm

AND I’m not even gonna go there on the married men. While the women that KNOWINGLY cheat with these men are dead a** wrong, it is ultimately the cheating “man” that has an obligation to be committed to his wife!

• Teri August 1, 2011 at 11:35 am

I’ll leave the congrats to you guys. All I’m gonna say is that Zion is such a pretty little girl.

• Truth Seeker August 1, 2011 at 11:24 am

If it is Cook’s baby, what a mess. I still wish her well though.

• kk August 1, 2011 at 10:50 am

mmmmm….cute girl zion is

• universitychick August 1, 2011 at 10:19 am

congrats…………..

• Nik-Nik August 1, 2011 at 9:45 am

congrats on the new baby cant wait to see pictures and hear the name.

• Seriously August 1, 2011 at 9:38 am

Fantasia has always came across as being “slow” to me..so this is no surprise. She really need to mature and gain some common sense.

• Cookie33176 August 1, 2011 at 10:23 am

Co-Sign!!!

• Sherley August 1, 2011 at 11:43 am

Glad I am not the only person who felt that way about her.

• KLS August 1, 2011 at 9:28 am

I wish her all the best and I hope that whatever difficulties she may face that she will have the strength to weather it instead of trying to take her own life again. God be with you Tasia.

• juice August 1, 2011 at 9:23 am

Her daughter looks beautiful…lov her eyes and her.

• Tee August 1, 2011 at 9:19 am

her daughter’s hair looks like art. She so cute:)

• Bookworm J August 1, 2011 at 9:05 am

Mmmm.. Congrats?

• LisaLisa August 1, 2011 at 8:55 am

I really hope this baby is healthy. I also hope they don’t take it away from her. I heard that if a woman has a baby less than a year after a suicide attempt they will take it away. I really hope she is mentally stable to raise this new one on her own because I am sure Antwan won’t be staying around long.

• Legacy August 1, 2011 at 8:53 am

Congrats to Fantasia. All babies are blessings and I am not here to judge b/c none of us are perfect. But I am lil confused…I thought this was the same man who she “pretended” she was not having an affair with on here show. Wasn’t his wife trying to sue here for breaking up the marriage. Don’t right messy…oh my.

• LaTanya August 1, 2011 at 8:48 am

Congrats! Now I’m leaving before the crap hits the fan……

• I SAID IT "DAT" August 1, 2011 at 8:31 am

O_o

• neenee August 1, 2011 at 8:25 am

hmmm……

• Ateya August 1, 2011 at 8:13 am

Congrats Fantasia!

• ShaFeelinmii August 1, 2011 at 3:03 pm

congrads to what that she’s having a baby by a married man OOKaaay didnt know it was the thing to praise F**kery