TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

RANDOM PICTURES WITH THE HILL BROTHERS

Just call them the lemonhead boys!

Singer Monica Arnold-Brown tweeted this cute picture of her sons “Rocko” Hill,6, and Romelo Hill,3, with their Ferra Pan’s backpacks, saying, “Super excited. The family and I are headed into Ferrara Pan Candy Co. to make candy & tour…I love their Lemonheads & Cherryheads…LOL.”

Check out more random pictures of the brothers below!

Photos: @MonicaBrown/ Its_teen_queen

Tags : Posted in : Singers and their KidsTwitter

13 Comments to “RANDOM PICTURES WITH THE HILL BROTHERS”

• CRT August 29, 2011 at 3:56 pm

they are so cute and she keeps them dressed nice!

• tasia p August 3, 2011 at 5:31 pm

Those backpacks are so cute and I love that yellow polo Romelo got on.

@MaHogonie are you sure he was there because I follow someone who is friends with the bm(ester baxter aka Joe Budden’s ex) and they were saying they were going to disneyland with their kids during the fest, but maybe he was there on an earlier or later date.

• Angie Nicole August 3, 2011 at 5:17 pm

If I didnt know any better I would have thought lil Rocko was taking a twinkle in the bushes! LOL! With his back to the camera!

• Seriously August 3, 2011 at 3:20 pm

These boys always look dashing, neat and clean. They are cuties for sure! :)

• THEYKNOW August 3, 2011 at 2:27 pm

Too cute!!

• Ms Lady August 3, 2011 at 2:00 pm

Monica has cute boys.

• I SAID IT "DAT" August 3, 2011 at 1:47 pm

CUTE KIDS, SUPER CLEAN LIKE ALWAYS!

• Lez August 3, 2011 at 1:47 pm

Her Boys are soooo cute and always look well taken care of and well groomed. I love how Romelo’s cheeks are all rosey in the pic with the head cap. Probably just got finished crying lol IE: The nose is red too.

• Midnite August 3, 2011 at 1:32 pm

love the back packs cute kids.

• Misunderstood August 3, 2011 at 1:17 pm

Monica’s boys r just the cutest she keeps them dress I’m happy today they’re my favorite BCK kids.

• Shaydy Oakz August 3, 2011 at 1:09 pm

Is that Shannon Browns son in the pic with him??

• MaHagonie August 3, 2011 at 2:17 pm

I so hope Monica is preggo. I was at the fest this past wknd and saw them. She was wearing big, loose fitting tops both days. Mind you it was hot…VERY hot.

Oh and Shannon’s son was there, but he’s not in any of those pics above. Shannon, Monica & Shannon’s BM have an agreement that Mo won’t show Shannon Jr in any pics. Unless of course Shannon takes pics of him. Peace out!

• Pisces August 3, 2011 at 12:51 pm

The boys and their backpacks are so cute. Lemonheads were one of my favorite child hood candies, too.