ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

THE OMG GIRLZ GET COLORFUL & TRENDY AT BEST ACADEMY

Singers OMG Girlz-(L to R) Zonnique(Star),15, Breaunna(Babydoll),17, and Bahja(Beauty),15-performed at BEST Academy this past weekend (July 30th).  Check out a few photos of the girls in the gallery below!

VIDEO: Check out a video footage of the girls at Best Academy

The girls’ hair stylist, Shekinah Anderson, created their colorful, trendy looks.

Photos:Shekinah Anderson

Tags : Posted in : Child/Teen Stars

58 Comments to “THE OMG GIRLZ GET COLORFUL & TRENDY AT BEST ACADEMY”

• jazzy February 26, 2013 at 11:47 pm

Long story short they look beautiful and their out fits r on point hair looks good so with that being said why in dah hell yall hafe ass grown ass people hating……………………. Lol ill wait

• BeBe July 5, 2012 at 10:46 pm

by the way lol where did they get their shirts they are too cute :P

• BeBe July 5, 2012 at 10:39 pm

Color are the way that teenagers express who they are. If they want to color their hair why are you worried about it. Your not their parents. Its nothing ya’ll need to worry about. Their parents seem to be fine with it. They aren’t really dressing inappropriate. Hello Kitty isn’t inappropriate. Maybe the shorts could be a little longer but other that that there’s nothing wrong. Expressing who you are with colors isn’t a bad thing. Their hair isn’t that bad. Ok its colorful. And? It looks good on them. Just let them be who they are.

• Elijah Simpson April 18, 2012 at 3:56 pm

uh there 17 and 16 …………………….

• sasha February 22, 2012 at 12:37 am

I think they look REALLY cute if anybody knows where to get one of them hello kitty shirts tell me ive been searching all over for one and i need one too. But again they look really pretty………..to me

• genny September 18, 2011 at 3:09 pm

You should really take a step back! they are teenagers who are able to freely express themselves! Be happy they arent skanks with 8 kids!!! They are raised very well each and everyone of them, and I know this because I am one of there bestfriends.

• Lulu August 20, 2011 at 4:11 am

i love the hair honestly . Zonique’s to be exact :) (blue hair)

• mrs.royal August 14, 2011 at 9:41 pm

@trisha u got da nerve wanna talk s*** about reginae but omg girls look like dem teenage girls dat b on da maury show boo boo

• Tara August 11, 2011 at 9:10 pm

Positive: Cool Hair

Negative: Choice of style…tacky

• Disney August 8, 2011 at 11:45 am

OMG,its a new fad,we’ve all had them so what’s the big deal bout how they look.Older people never understand fads,same stuff now.I think they look cute!

• Tiasha August 7, 2011 at 8:53 pm

For everyone that’s saying that these little girls should dress age appropriate that’s WACK!! from what I see they is dressing age appropriate come on now what adult do you see wearing their clothes & hair like that besides [Nicki Minaj] NONE….. so y’all need to quit the hating. These little girls is cute at least they making money & what y’all doing?? nothing but this right here nuff said…

• baby17 August 7, 2011 at 12:45 pm

anyone who says it is not that serious can just shutup….like seriously…that is ridic….honestly…they can tone it down alil

• Virgo980507 August 6, 2011 at 8:35 pm

These girls look cute for what they are going for which is to be a singing group. There is nothing wrong with the clothes that they have on for goodness sakes they have on Hello Kitty tanks, if grown women out here would dress their age then girls that are dressing there age wouldn’t look so grown. The hair is good just for what it’s good for entertainment.

• Rae August 6, 2011 at 9:03 am

Tiny’s daughter is so gorgeous!! (Zonnique)

• Kay August 5, 2011 at 10:53 am

Atleast their shirts dont say “sexy” and their butts say “bite me” or something…they are wearing freaking hello kitty for Gods sake.

• Kay August 5, 2011 at 10:52 am

I think they look fine, I mean yea their shorts could be little longer, my 15 yr olds shorts will be, and not so tight. BUT this is how your average 15-17 yr old dresses these days. They look cute.

• whatshername August 5, 2011 at 3:06 am

i DONT care how they’re raised or if they’re artists, it doesnt change the fact that they’re just teenage girls, i dont mind the weave, its just the cleavage (especially the pic with just zonnique) not forgetting that breaunna, shes also showing cleavage, and those colours in their hair smh, they need all their hair dye to be confiscated

• BriStar August 4, 2011 at 12:21 pm

I think they look a lil too grown. Beautiful girls tho. At that age my parents wouldnt allow that and i wouldnt allow that for mines if i had any. These girls are growning up too fast these days and now theres a show called 16 and pregnant & teen moms smh

• cocoD August 3, 2011 at 9:34 pm

First of all Bre is 16 and I can’t stand how everybody comments on their posts about the way they dress and the way they look YOU ARE NOT THEIR PARENTS!If that’s what they wanna do let them…

• Star August 3, 2011 at 9:15 pm

Most of the people on here say they don’t dress age appropriate (I can understand Zonnique and Bahja being they are 15) but Breaunna(Babydoll) is 17 so what exactly would be considered age appropriate for her?

• tripplea18 August 3, 2011 at 6:36 pm

I agree their “look” is over the top with the colors and clothing choices. They should find a new stylist to make their clothing more age appropriate and toned down a bit because it looks trashy. They should take note from Keke Palmer who dressed age appropriate and never had to show a lot of skin or dress crazy to be successful.

• brit August 3, 2011 at 6:35 pm

what happen to that other little girl did they trade her for someone older?

• tripplea18 August 3, 2011 at 6:37 pm

I believe you mean Reginae who was in the original group? Reginae is no longer in the group as I recall due to her and her parent’s decision of wanting her to focus on school.

• tt August 6, 2011 at 10:24 pm

Reginae was tooyoung for the group anyway she just turned 12 or maybe 13. These girls are 15 and 17.

• 1coolazzchic August 3, 2011 at 5:26 pm

u know what. i think they look fun and carefree, like teenagers. of course, as an adult u shouldnt wanna walk around like this. come on seriously yall? they could be sporting a bun in the oven. they are where…SCHOOL! yes u are entitled to ur opinion, but i wish some of u would stop and think that maybe these children might actually read this site.

• What?! August 3, 2011 at 6:42 pm

I sure do hope they read it! If they want to become artists they need to get used to public criticism and be thick skinned. Ppl are going to give you their opinions whether you asked for them or not. They do look trashy every time I see them. No one’s saying they have to dress preppy or overly conservative but they SHOULD dress age appropriate. I think we should be worried with the ppl who don’t see anything wrong with children dressing like adults or being overly precocious.

• Shaydy Oakz August 3, 2011 at 7:05 pm

agreed..

• Sherley August 3, 2011 at 8:43 pm

They went to school dressed like that? I thought they were at home chilling.

Shorts like that aren’t allowed in my son’s high school.

• Sherley August 3, 2011 at 5:26 pm

Alrighty then.

• Angie Nicole August 3, 2011 at 5:10 pm

Sorry!!! But they do look like mini hookers!! Just my opinion, everybody has one!!

• anevamoore August 3, 2011 at 4:15 pm

i like zonnique and that other girls hair. beauty’s hair is horrible

• Ms Lady August 3, 2011 at 3:43 pm

These girls need a stylist.

• zania August 3, 2011 at 3:02 pm

they look a mess

• Misunderstood August 3, 2011 at 3:13 pm

Agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• What?! August 3, 2011 at 2:58 pm

Their hair is aite, tops, aite but The pants are too short and tight up in their crotch area.
    They’re an alright group but they need a new stylist. PRONTO.

• THEYKNOW August 3, 2011 at 2:26 pm

They are very pretty but that is just a little too much in my opinion. I usually dont say anything negative but you know the saying more is less. I’m just saying!

• Kyndel August 3, 2011 at 2:07 pm

Glad Toya removed her little one from this group! I have that shirt Zonnique is wearing..

• Me 2 August 3, 2011 at 1:54 pm

I love their Hello Kitty shirts and that is all.

• I SAID IT "DAT" August 3, 2011 at 1:53 pm

O_o They are so cute but their hair is just too much…

• Khai August 3, 2011 at 1:45 pm

I like the OMG girls. This “new look”… not so much. It is possible to look mature and sexy without being half naked. The girls are beautiful naturally. All that extra stuff is just- extra. I’m just sayin’…

• Chil June 28, 2012 at 11:03 pm

You all must be freakin nuns . There’s nothing inappropriate about their clothes . Their shorts are fine . If you don’t like how they matched up their outfits , no one really gives a FXCK . But don’t say they’re showing too much skin because they are definitely not .

& their brand and style IS colorful and fun looking and they are pulling it off just fine . They are YOUNG , so let them LIVE . They have the rest of their lives to be old .

You hating , old , broke , miserable bats .

• KekeB August 3, 2011 at 1:12 pm

I dont particularly like the colored hair but I think they look like teenage girls. There is really nothing innapropriate about them age wise, they look a lil clownish but that is their brand I guess.. They are cute girls tho.

• Victoria August 4, 2011 at 3:27 pm

I second that

• Angel August 3, 2011 at 12:55 pm

1 word….overdone

• Bri BRi August 3, 2011 at 12:48 pm

How old are they again , Cause I Forgot lol

• shashaaay August 3, 2011 at 12:06 pm

*sigh* theres waaaaayyy too much goin on in this pic ………i cant

• Midnite August 3, 2011 at 1:26 pm

i agree omg

• Midnite August 3, 2011 at 1:28 pm

cute girls not feeling the hair colors.

• Midnite August 3, 2011 at 1:29 pm

omg

• Rogue621 August 3, 2011 at 11:41 am

If it was Willow Smith no one would have the problem with the so call negative comments.

• lala August 3, 2011 at 11:33 am

you guys all have a right to your opinion but you guy always criticize these girls on every post. obviously there going to dress like they want to. i do agree they look tacky. but hell its no reason for everybody to get worked up about nothing they cant control.

• juice August 3, 2011 at 11:30 am

wack hairstyle…beautiful girls and the hello kitty tops are cute!

• jazziegurl August 3, 2011 at 11:24 am

Cute girls. Love all the colors

• Trisha August 3, 2011 at 11:15 am

What in the hell o_O I’m a be positive sooooo….

I like their hello kitty shirts

I think Breaunna(Babydoll)looks cute. Her hair is not too wild & the color isn’t too bright

I’m happy my little sister in my head Reginae is not in the group anymore.

• Lishia August 3, 2011 at 11:11 am

I Love their hair colors! Star’s Purple and blue is hot!

• Misunderstood August 3, 2011 at 11:10 am

Whatever do they really find looking like that cute I’m sorry but I call it like I see it.

• Janay August 3, 2011 at 10:58 am

Oh Lawd!! Bring on the heavy string of negative comments…. I hate when that happens. 15,0000,000 + comments smh [[NOT THAT SERIOUS PEOPLE]]

• tristan August 3, 2011 at 11:39 am

Agree it’s really not that serious they’re artist and artist have to brand themselves. You don’t want anyone that looks boring. We don’t know how they are raised so you can’t judge anyone cause your life is far from perfect.