PHOTOS: EMILY B’S DAUGHTER CELEBRATES BIRTHDAY WITH ’16 IN THE CITY’ BASH

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

ZENDAYA COLEMAN, CHINA MCCLAIN, & MADISON PETTIS ATTEND A DISNEY EVENT

Actresses  Zendaya Coleman,14, China Mcclain,12, and Madison Pettis,13, attended the premiere of Disney Channel’s “Phineas And Ferb: Across The 2nd Dimension” on August 3, 2011 in Los Angeles, California.

Zendaya plays the role of dancer Raquel “Rocky” Blue on the Disney Channel original series Shake It Up!

Madison is best known for playing Sophie Martinez “America’s Angel” on Disney Channel’s Cory in the House and Peyton Kelly in The Game Plan.

China stars on Disney Channel Original Series “ANT Farm.”

More pictures of the trio are below!

Photos by Jason Merritt/Wireimage/Fame Pictures

44 Comments to “ZENDAYA COLEMAN, CHINA MCCLAIN, & MADISON PETTIS ATTEND A DISNEY EVENT”

• Ryan May 19, 2013 at 8:39 am

Madison has those big stick out nipples she can’t,control them they just,stick out like in her bikini pic on Instagram in a pink bikini every time her boobs stick out I sweat and stare and something gets real hard and sprang up.

• Ryan May 19, 2013 at 8:35 am

Come down you guys china is okay but can’t I just say this zendaya don’t even have any boobs but I bet madison pettis boobs are bigger than all thats why everybody saying that madison has got so big gon her Instagram there’s a pic of in a pool man her big pointy nipples sticking through that bikini well im done.

• maria February 21, 2013 at 12:53 am

i LOVE madison and zendaya. NO OFFENSE but CHINA LOOKS DRUNK AND NEEDS A NEW STYLIST,WARDROBE, AND EVERYTHING

• felicity December 31, 2012 at 3:55 pm

china has no shape she is too skinny and needs clothes that actually fit her body shape maybe cute shirts and skinny jeans

• felicity December 31, 2012 at 3:53 pm

i like Zendaya and Madison’s outfits but china dresses terrible even on ant farm like yuck why cant they dress her up cute and shes actually smiling i would cry when i take pics if i was her taking pics with people with better outfits

• blackchinatown April 16, 2012 at 7:31 am

BLACK CELEBRITY KIDS IM CALLING MY AGENT ANJERO FACE

• mazenieki October 2, 2012 at 6:59 pm

if i where to pick which one look better i would pick zendaya ofcourse my favorite artist but they all are pretty the one in the left side is not that bad and china…. uh sorry just no fence !

• gaby gomez March 18, 2012 at 11:14 am

awesome

• ardo February 12, 2012 at 1:37 am

i love you 3

• ardo February 12, 2012 at 1:37 am

omg all 3 of you look so cool but im a big big fan of zendaya coleman and i do love maddison pettis and i l also love china anne mcclain.

• jazmine December 5, 2011 at 7:53 pm

hey i personally think that thers outfits are oka but now a days if your kid is on tv there going 2 wear heels like come on and there not babies there 15zendaya china 13 mattison13 if your child is not on tv going 2 red carpets movie premiers or stuff like that course your kids not going to wear heels mattison outfit is not too grown but she could pull her shorts down && thoes heeels dnt even go together so yea and china dresses better now but they mattsion actually always wear short things did you see her birthday pics her dress was short….but any who by the way this is (im not saying my name ) a girl who is about to be on disney channel in a new show so i would no i mean come mattioson heels are what 2-3 inches not thats high kids on tv wear heels shorts everything they wear alot of those boots and stuff and @taylor i dnt agree with if zendaya was wearing heels bcus she 15 so its doesnt matter and like i said your not on tv stars famous ppl wear weird crazy cute nice things i mean come when you get on tv your whole style changes they dnt jus wear gym shoes any more nike no they wear expensive things like coach gucci luive vioton steve maddon….they dnt wear hollister aer a&f gilly hicks none of that any more like since i signed and started fliming my style changed to but my mom knows when to say girl those are too high or to grown she kno…..so jus let there parents deal with it china and zendaya are good they grow up to be good follow the steps of selena gomez not demi or miley grateful they dnt but idk nout mattsion i look on her twiiter most of hers clothes are short shorts and stuff like thats so but thats all i have to sayy byteee

• Danavious Simpson November 1, 2011 at 4:58 pm

I think china and Zendaya should turn out to be great friends

• Taylor September 1, 2011 at 11:13 am

Madison=Too mature but not 21!!! she looks like 16- Give her a break!!! But I wouldn’t wear leather in the summer either! :S I guess she does look a little bit older but she is just making a point- Once people stop referring her to a ‘little cutie’ she will probably tone her style down a little!
    Chyna-Anne=Definetly needs a new stylist! There is too much going on!!! She could at least put her hair up so that you can see her shoulders!!!
    Zendaya- Absolutely Perfect! I love what she is wearing- especially the shoes! They’re not really heels- They’re wedges so thats fine! If they were heels there would be a little problem~ Given the fact that I am almost 14 I would most definetly want to wear Zendaya’s!!!

• elle August 9, 2011 at 6:47 pm

Madison in general dresses way too mature for her age. Personally I think they all look ridiculous in clothing meant for someone 5, 10 years older. I much prefer the girl in the dress because at least it looks like she dressed herself.

• honeybee August 7, 2011 at 6:40 am

China is cute but needs a a new stylist. Maybe Kimora Simmons becuz she dresses her girls like little girls. Madison looks like a 21 yr old….pretty girl, but needs to tone it down. Zendaya’s outfit is perfect, cute girl who dresses age appropriate! Kuddos to her parents.

• SwirlieCurlies August 6, 2011 at 1:01 am

they dress completely different from Malia Obama and their all about the same age. I’d prefer more 13 year olds dressed like Malia and its not bc she’s the Presidents daughter

• Cessily August 5, 2011 at 3:54 am

Of course Maddison is not the same little girl that we saw in The Game Plan. And yes she has grown. But if SHE is trying to prove to everyone that she ain’t little anymore by dressing like THAT, she’s is being TERRIBLY misunderstood. I say this because I have noticed an unpleasant trend with her lately in a couple of articles with her dress style.

• Seriously August 4, 2011 at 8:22 pm

All three girls look great!!! So cute

• Raye August 4, 2011 at 3:29 pm

Really? They Look Cute China Needs a New Stylish.. All These Kids today are FASHION FORWARD. THEY ARE Teenager SO they are going to wear heels. They are at and Event So They Wore Some Heels My Little Sister shes 11 and She Wear Heels only for special occasions & When she is modeling.. Teach is OWN if there Parents are Cool with it Why are yall getting into a frenzy’s

• brit August 4, 2011 at 2:57 pm

china cute but when o when is she gonna grow into that head of hers madison look great

• zania August 4, 2011 at 2:55 pm

they are teenagers! get over it. old people would never know what its like to be a teen today

• Bookworm J August 4, 2011 at 1:46 pm

China and Zendaya look great but Madison looks more like 21 than 13.
    I don’t know what’s up with these teenage girls looking like they are heading to night clubs. I’m not feeling the heels on a 13 year old. Zendaya included.

My mom barely let me walk around her room in heels, never mind leave the house.

• M'sgirl August 4, 2011 at 12:37 pm

@Misunderstood agree with you. I have a 13yr soon to be 14 (Sept4) and she is talker than me and got big boobs. I am old school there be no heels for awhile.

• Noel Rose August 4, 2011 at 12:19 pm

I think I make to much out of little girls in heels because I dont have any girls just two boys so I dont understand….my mother said to me when you can buy them you can wear them.Looks like they can buy them lol..Really pretty girls and they do have style (not my style) but style none the less.

Wish them the best…

• Trisha August 4, 2011 at 12:11 pm

I heard leather shorts are the new thing. But that cannot be good for a female in the summer lol. I think Madison’s outfit would be ok if she had on flats.

Who dresses China? Her outfits are always a little off lol

• NewToThis August 4, 2011 at 3:04 pm

I promise I was thinking the same thing about China and this outfit. LOL!

• Sherley August 4, 2011 at 6:38 pm

Was going to ask the say about China. Maybe they are trying so hard not to dress her too grown & too sexy that they wind up dressing her too old. Lol.

All 3 are beautiful young ladies.

• kat August 4, 2011 at 12:10 pm

@vickie are u serious u think theses outfits are too grown this is how all teen girls dress. you guys have to understand most teen girls dress like this. im 21 and you adults act like u were so Innocent back in the day like you guys didn’t to wear heels and makeup wear and revealing clothes.

• Vickie August 4, 2011 at 12:54 pm

Yes in context – short shorts at the beach, heels at a school dance, etc. It’s what the parents allow. Some things I was allowed to do, my kids can’t even think about doing!

• jess August 4, 2011 at 1:48 pm

I agree with you I used to be like mom I can’t wear tnis but when you were my age all the girls used to wear bras out in the street with booty shorts and called the bras boostays or however you spell it so all the adults on here saying that the outfits are grown think back in th(80s&90s) at yall outfits cause these aren’t knowhere as bad as yalls. Btw I’m currently 23.

• jess August 4, 2011 at 1:50 pm

My comment is @kat

• Vickie August 4, 2011 at 11:26 am

Madison outfit is too grown IMO. My daughter would not be wearing – all very cute girls. Anyone know what you can use on naturally curly hair like Madison – mine always looks good in some spots and too frizzy in others.

• Angel August 4, 2011 at 1:32 pm

i dont think the outfit persay is too grown, but i do think the shoes are too grown. she cld have had on a small wedge or a ballerina flat.

• Court August 4, 2011 at 11:21 pm

Try devacurl. It works wonders you can purchase it at curlmart.com

• Vickie August 5, 2011 at 10:35 am

thanks!

• Aria August 4, 2011 at 11:12 am

They are not babies,they are 13 and 14 years old, they are teenagers,some people who have seen a child from the time they were 7 and 8 still think of them as babies but they are not

• Jess August 4, 2011 at 5:41 pm

I agree with @misunderstood
      they are babies. When you’re 13 youre in the 7th grade…not a literal baby but can’t drive, can’t go out to the club, can’t see a rated r movie, can’t get a job, still shop at justice lol, speaking as a mom – we see our own kids as our babies even when they’re grown so yes I consider a 13 year old a baby.

• Sherley August 4, 2011 at 6:36 pm

Well said.

13, 14, 15 & even 16yrs old is not grown.

• Karlisa August 5, 2011 at 12:35 am

They dont have to be in the 7th grade to be 13 just sayjng because my niece who is 12 is in the 8th grade. It depends on the kids or where you live at because some place start school at a certain age when I lived in Atlanta Ga my youngest and first kid started school at 5 and when I moved to pennsylvania my cousin daughter started at 7.

• Jess August 5, 2011 at 10:06 am

I agree it all depends on when your birthday falls…my daughter was 12 for the entire 7th grade year and turned 13 that July but she was one of the youngest in her grade but MOST 7th graders are turning 13 at some point during the school year.

• coby August 5, 2011 at 9:09 pm

so kewl nice outfit 2 all 3 of them

• coby August 5, 2011 at 9:12 pm

all 3 r so prettie( no-homoe)

• Misunderstood August 4, 2011 at 10:17 am

All 3 r very beautiful and talented girls, but it’s something about that Madison. I’m not picking I’m looking at the pictures and I’ll never understand them in heels not cute for babies cause that’s what they r.

• dareasqueia February 18, 2012 at 1:47 am

Actually i think that all of their outfits are cute but for madison to be only 13 wearing heels its a lil grown but like jazmine said for her to on tv most likely she’s going to wear heels and be dresy on the red carpet, but i really think that IF ITS NOT YOUR CHILD WHY ARE YOU WORRYING ABOUT WHAT SHE WEAR IF HER MOM, DAD OR WHATEVER IS OK WITH IT YOU SHOULDNT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT WHAT SHE WEARING.! -YOLO