ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

A CELEBRITY BABY BLOG PARTY: “JUST A FEW LINKS”

Shaneice Hairston poses for the camera. Get to know this college-bound teen and much more in today’s “A Celebrity Baby Blog Party”.

Shaneice Hairston is not just Evelyn Lozada’s daughter[SheIsNyc]

Michael Jordan’s daughter is heading to college[Syracuse]

A pregnant Jessica Alba does a little light shopping[Babyrazzi]

Sherri Shepherd is getting married and son Jeffrey will walk her down the aisle[BMK]

Toni Braxton’s sons can sing, too![GrandLifeDaily]

Tags : Posted in : links

55 Comments to “A CELEBRITY BABY BLOG PARTY: “JUST A FEW LINKS””

• ReadTheFacts January 2, 2012 at 4:27 pm

According to the 2010 U.S. Census taken in Puerto Rico, 75.8% of Puerto Ricans identified as White, 12.4% of the population as Black and 11.1% as of mixed or other race.[33] An island-wide mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) study conducted by the University of Puerto Rico at Mayagüez revealed that 61% of Puerto Ricans have maternal Native American ancestry, 26.4% have maternal West or Central African ancestry, and 12.6% have maternal European ancestry.[34] On the other hand, the Y chromosome evidence showed Puerto Ricans’ patrilineage to be approximately 75% European, 20% Black African, and less than 5% indigenous[not in citation given]. The combined results reveal a mostly mestizo (Taino and European) population with important Black African elements (Demographics of Puerto Rico).

• Emmia August 22, 2011 at 11:30 am

Why is there an argument over race people

these girls are very pretty…and please do remember that they are girls…no bad comments

Also, I am not black american, but I am black and I have always thought Evelyn Lozado was afro latino…and she has stated that she is afro latino

but anyhoo!!!!!….whatever!!!!

• Jane August 15, 2011 at 9:32 pm

Sasha are on drugs? of course this women is afro latino the term who ever has african blood in latin america. I am Haitian I consider myself afro latino proud of it to. We blacks all over the world have so much in common I just love meeting people in general.I love meeting people that have african ancestry it doesn’t matter how much or a how little. Plus if that women trace who roots it would also come out as Spain and mostly Africa maybe small amount of native or even semetic from arab rule in spain which arabs also have african negroid ancestry. I have meant so many people all over the world guess.I have meant north africans who are white, brown, dark ect who are proud of there negroid ancesry and there will say it many in front of white people not all of them but vast majority. When you mixed with black you will never know what you are going to look like. I also meant may africans from different tribes who have no mixs in them some look like this women and her daughter and this black women told me from the congo there is many tribes all over africa that have so called european features long hair and have no mix but black in them. Blacks are the first humans and we have the most diverse race on earth many blacks look asian without having no mongloid blood in them why because black is everywhere who made everyone else.

• Sherley August 15, 2011 at 5:34 pm

Jessica Alba gave birth to another daughter on Saturday. Her name is Haven Warren. Guess she like H’s.

• Rock August 15, 2011 at 9:46 am

Damn you all make me sice,geez! There always have to be a tug of war about who’s black and who’s not…geez.

• Seriously August 13, 2011 at 7:35 pm

WOW..Jasmine Jordan is gorgeous.com SO beautiful! I haven’t seen her in a while. She look way better than her older brothers.

• Seriously August 13, 2011 at 7:31 pm

I don’t care about Shanice nor her mama Evelyn.

Jessica Alba looks beautiful!

Congrats to MJ daughter for pursuing a college education.

I thought Sheri was already married..well congrats!

Toni Braxton is beautiful and her sons are cute.com

• Bookworm J August 13, 2011 at 5:25 pm

Too many of yall are insecure about yourselves. I find it funny that everyone states Jordan’s daughter is beautiful,which she is, but here we have Shanice and most are complaining that she isn’t black enough. Clearly,you have to be as black as coal to be welcomed on this website. Anything that isn’t dark enough become nothing more than a type that we are “sick of seeing”.

Yall need to get over yourselves. That insecure side is showing.

• Seriously August 13, 2011 at 10:54 pm

Well Im light like the sun but that don’t have anything to do w/me not liking Evelyn nor her family. I hated how Eveyln potrayed herself on BB Wives..so I don’t want anything to do w/her or fam. As for her daughter, she is Black & pretty. I must agree w/you that ppl on here gush hard over Kenzo/Miley etc but have harsher words for Nahla mom (Halle) and Jaid/Jax mom (G.Beauvais) Baby Hank, etc. I think alot of A.A. women in particular want to see Black Love/Families. But ppl need to get over it bc being A.A comes in all shades (mixed or pure) AND its beautiful!

• wyb August 14, 2011 at 11:49 am

People are insecure because they like seeing black features?? I thought you were insecure if you didn’t like your black features and you mated with another race to change them. That’s what’s clearly going on in black hollywood. People are merely pointing it out. If you want to wear blinders, so be it. But it’s definitely not insecurity you’re seeing. People are just pointing out the reality of the situation. And the reality is that many of these people are not black.

• Trisha August 13, 2011 at 3:10 pm

I guess BCK doesn’t like me today, My comments won’t show up lmao

But it made me feel bad when Shaneice said Jessica White told her she needs to loose 15 pounds. The girl is slim enough, she doesn’t need to loose weight. I’m glad she has enough confidence in herself to love her body & to accept the shape she was given. The modeling world is crazy

Shanece & MJ’s daughter is better than me w/ moving away for college. I couldn’t do it. I thought about it, but then I said I need grocery’s & i like my home so I go to school an hr away from home so i can go home often & raid the fridge & cabinets LOL.

• Mya August 13, 2011 at 3:09 pm

I didn’t know Shaneice had a black dad,I thought she was all Latino like her mother.

• the original aries August 13, 2011 at 2:22 pm

for got the i in original

• the orginal aries August 13, 2011 at 2:21 pm

mj daughter is pretty

• Nikki August 13, 2011 at 2:17 pm

You all are adults I HOPE and you all say some stupid comments YES Shanience is BLACK

• Shirley August 13, 2011 at 1:57 pm

bck provoking i c.

• Sherley August 13, 2011 at 1:36 pm

Honor’s father is half Black which is why she is part of the bck gallery. Jessica is part Danish and Mexican I believe. I don’t know if it’s such a good idea to tell the world where Michael Jordan’s daughter will be hanging out for the next four years since he always very private with his family.

• Sherley August 14, 2011 at 2:33 pm

Pls do not use my name.

I already posted a comment above. Use your own name.

—The real Sherley

• Estela Gomez August 13, 2011 at 1:01 pm

Oh yeah, if Nahla, Honor, Julian Thicke and baby Hank are “black” by BCK definition then Shaniece most certainly is. She is darker and more “black”/biracial looking than they are.

• T August 13, 2011 at 1:20 pm

Not to mention the Boris Becker baby.

• Estela Gomez August 13, 2011 at 12:59 pm

Mixed is a mongrel dog, Jessica is half white and her husband Cash Warren is half white, with both parents being biracial Honor and her sister are too.

• kayla August 13, 2011 at 3:47 pm

jessica is half white half mexican. her husband cash is half black half white. Their children are 25% black.

• Janice August 13, 2011 at 12:56 pm

Jessica is half white and her husband Cash warren is also half white so Honor and her sisters are biracial and welcome on bck. Shaniece’s father is black.

• writer August 13, 2011 at 12:31 pm

Is Jessica alba’s child black or mixed? I am really not sure, not even a joke, just asking cause this is BCK.

And Shaneice is too cute. Wish her the best in college.

And I thought I had already seen that caption for sherri shepard, I thought she was already married. Maybe I read wrong.

• Trisha August 13, 2011 at 2:45 pm

Jessica’s husband is half black, so yea i guess you can say her kids are black.

My comment didn’t post :/ But i think Shaniece is beautiful. She seems like a sweet, soft spoken girl. Good luck w/ school. (why the surprise Shaniece is on here? She’s been on her before. lol)

I think its creepy that Syracuse talked about ever tweet MJ’s daughter sent lol

• Sherley August 13, 2011 at 11:44 am

No comment regarding Shaneice but good luck in college.

Michael Jordan’s daughter is cute. Good luck in college as well.

I wonder is Jessica Alba is having a boy. She looks like she’s due any day now.

I thought Sherri Sheppard got married already?

If you are going to tell me Toni B.’s sons can sing..how about posting a sample link? Only thing dailylifegrind had was a pic of the Braxton sisters.

Have a wonderful drama free BCK commentors.

• Sherley August 13, 2011 at 11:45 am

It’s suppose to say have a wonderful drama free saturday BCK commentors.

Dang cell phone!

• Pisces August 13, 2011 at 12:06 pm

Thanks, Sherley, same to you! :)

• S. August 13, 2011 at 11:24 am

Smh @ BCK having Shaneice as the main link…

She’s a pretty girl but i didn’t even know she was “Black”, even by BCK definition

Anyways, I love the fact that all these kids are going to college, how exciting!

Jordan’s daughter is a beauty… but it’s weird that Syracuse posted that article. Won’t everybody knowing she’s there make it awkward for her???
    Anyways, good luck to all the kiddies off to a new school! College is fun times!

• kayla August 13, 2011 at 3:56 pm

shaniece is clearly a black women. Her mom is afro latin and her dad is black/dominican. These are black people, they are just from different parts people aren’t familiar with unless your exposed to it by living in a melting pot like NY.

• nisha August 13, 2011 at 5:11 pm

I don’t watch Basketball Wives but I’ve seen Evelyn Lozado. I’d hardly considered her to be Afro-Latino.

• kayla August 14, 2011 at 1:56 am

Well she is, you can look at her features, nose, eyes, hair texture. Don’t let her bleached blond hair fool you. She is a Light skin/ caramel color Black American with Latino roots.

• nisha August 14, 2011 at 11:17 am

Having a tan doesn’t make you afro-latino. Zoe Saldana, David Ortiz, Lala Vasquez are afro-latino etc. Evelyn is slightly darker than Jennifer Lopez. She’s not afro-latino at all.

• kayla August 14, 2011 at 5:29 pm

nisha, it’s not just a tan. she has admitted she’s afro/latin, and that’s exactly how she looks! I guess you don’t get out much.

I bet you’re one of those people; when you see a mexican person, you call them white.

• nisha August 16, 2011 at 11:34 am

Yeah I guess my dark-skinned Dominican self doesn’t get out much. Her saying she’s afro-latino doesn’t make it so. Her looks are more similar to that of Jennifer Lopez than that of Gina Torres. But hey I guess Jennifer’s an Afro-Latino too.

• Sasha August 14, 2011 at 2:31 pm

@Kayla I’m really confused as to why you want Evelyn to be Afro Latin so badly. I mean do you know her personally or something? Evelyn is NOT Afro Latino and no her father doesn’t have any black in him. The only black Evelyn has in her is ochocinco. I really don’t get how black people always trying to claim someone as black or part black. Evelyn and her family are straight non black Latino just like J Lo and her family. Anyone with basic common sense can see that.

• Amber August 15, 2011 at 9:29 am

You both have seen her nose and still think that? If you can’t trace a clear ancestral path back to Spain (& I’m assuming you’ve seen how they look) then somewhere, somehow, someone got down with an African, or Native Islander (i.e. Taino). Evelyn would be made VERY aware of just how afro-latino she is walking the streets of Madrid. smh
          Why do you think “black” people are trying to “claim” anyone? The real question is why are so many latinos are always trying to distance themselves from A.A.s when we share many of the same ancestral roots?

No one wants to be at the bottom of the social totem pole i guess. “brown” gets you farther than “black”, is that it? smh

• kayla August 16, 2011 at 8:07 am

Very good point Amber. She is what she is, and an Afro/Latin women, who says she’s proud.

• nisha August 16, 2011 at 11:39 am

Wow you’re really splitting hairs. If you consider Evelyn afro-latino then do you consider Jennifer Lopez, Fat Joe, and Eva Mendez Afro-Latino too? Because she looks far more like them than she does Lala, David Ortiz, Gina Torres, Celia Cruz, etc.

• Amber August 17, 2011 at 11:02 am

@ nisha, somewhere down the line….YES! Africa has had different ways of showing up in features, & it doesn’t always mean someone will have kinky hair and brown skin. If you keep using what you SEE as a reference point for origin, you’ll stay confused and continue to misjudge, discrediting someone’s true history.
            The Latin islands were subject to slavery and imperialism JUST like America. So ANY latino from the islands has a VERY high likelihood of having African/ Native Island blood in them, which is why they don’t quite look like Spaniards.

What is the likelihood, that someone would be able to trace their ancestral line from a latin island ALL THE WAY BACK TO SPAIN without ANY contact with African/ Native Island blood? Highly unlikely.

• kayla August 16, 2011 at 8:08 am

Sasha, where are you getting your facts from, you sound very silly. Learn the history.

• Bookworm J August 13, 2011 at 5:21 pm

And here is my point. The people on here are so hypocritical. Anything not black enough is questioned and automatically made into the “non blackest thing is the favorite” situation but yet when we have a kid that is black enough to these folks standards, anyone who doesn’t call them a beauty queen/king is in the wrong.

Shaniece is clearly black and unfortunately, she isn’t black enough for the likes of those on here. Seriously we need straight African, coal dark black kids to appease you all and your insecurities.

• Trisha August 13, 2011 at 6:43 pm

Haha I agree Bookworm J. I usually like your comments, but then i always see that they get deleted :/

• wyb August 13, 2011 at 11:02 pm

I know what you mean. I’m personally tired of the mixed look. I like traditional black beauty. I don’t think you have to be mixed to be pretty. In fact, some of those people look plain weird to me, honestly. Their genes clash. I prefer symmetry and I like textured hair. @Bookworm, I do think they should put more coal black kids on here. But I think the insecurities you’re talking about keep them from finding kids like that since most black people in hollywood are more apt to erase those features in their kids by mixing their black genes away.

• Vickie August 15, 2011 at 9:24 am

That is sooo funny – the “mixed look”. I didn’t know it was a look, children didn’t ask to be mixed first of all. And second of all, being a “mixed” person myself, only black people dwell on these things – to white people we are all just black.

• Amber August 15, 2011 at 9:44 am

so true

• keverno August 15, 2011 at 11:51 am

@ Vickie…It’s the parents preference. Society got this generation focused on “One beauty Type”. Don’t Front!!!!

• Vickie August 15, 2011 at 1:52 pm

It’s not a front, you are the 1 with the problem. I have 4 boys and they range from light to brown, from coarse to curly hair (and yes they all have the same father) and the skin color/hair texture makes no difference in how cute they are and how we treat them!!!!! If black people could get over this, maybe they could start to focus on more important things like healthcare, education, disease/debt, absentee parents, etc.

• Avitali SchwARTZ August 14, 2011 at 7:58 pm

People from Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Cuba,Brazil, even Peru & Ecuador & plenty more too numerous to name, have African roots, SURPRISE! As Biggie said, “if you dont know,now you know!” Thats the truth!

• Pisces August 13, 2011 at 11:21 am

Shanice is pretty. She looks like a young Halle Berry, IMO. Michael Jordan’s daughter is pretty, too.

• Trisha August 13, 2011 at 10:03 am

Shaneice is very pretty. I’m glad she’s comfortable w/ her body type/shape. It kind of made me sad that Jessica White told her she needs to loose 15 pounds to be model. The girl is slim enough. The modeling world is crazy lol. She seems like a sweet girl, so soft spoken. She’s better than me w/ moving away for college. I couldn’t do it, I thought about it but then was like ahhhhh no! I need grocery’s lol. So i go to school only a hour away

MJ’s daughter is pretty too! I remember my freshmen yr, i was excited too lol. Co-ed dorms = trouble! Especially for freshmens lol. But that article from Syracuse is kind of weird to me. They like have every tweet she has ever sent out lol. Kind of creepy

• Ms. Jones August 13, 2011 at 9:20 am

I bet Jasmine is so spoiled being Jordan’s only daughter and I think both girls are cute.

• Linda August 13, 2011 at 9:10 am

Jasmine and Shaniece are both pretty, smart girls on their way up in the world. Is Shaniece’s father a famous athlete?

• Béatrice August 13, 2011 at 8:57 am

M.Jordan’s daughter is sooo beautiful

• wyb August 13, 2011 at 9:57 pm

Agreed! Michael Jordan’s daughter is very pretty.