TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

DIGGY SIMMONS TALKS ANKLE SOCKS, MUSIC, AND MORE

Rising star Diggy Simmons recently sat down for an interview with website GlobalGrind. The 16-year-old star talks about everything from his new album(due out at the end of the year) to his celebrity crush.  Check out highlights from the interview now!

On his musical inspirations:

Jay-Z definitely and Kanye have been huge inspirations to me without a doubt. Lupe is another great inspiration, Eminem definitely, inspired by Nas.

GUESS: Can you guess who Diggy has a crush on? You will never guess so click for the answer!
On something that most people don’t know about him:
I can only wear ankle socks. I refuse to wear any socks above my ankle, that’s the most annoying thing ever. Maybe if I’m swagging with some shorts, but when I’m wearing jeans or pants you will never catch me in tube socks

On who he is collaborating with on his upcoming album:
Definitely going to be features, I can’t say yet. We basically have a date, it’s going to be out before the year is over. I’ve had the name for about 2 months now. The name is definitely perfect, it really explains where a lot of people see me at now in music. That’s your hint. As soon as you see it you’re going to get it. And the album cover is swagger on a hundred thousand.

On where he sees himself in five years:
Definitely passing a lot of milestones and goals that I’ve wanted to reach. Hopefully two or three or however many arena tours on my back by then. Prestigious awards, Grammy’s, AMA’s, all types of different things. Magazine covers, you know just a lot of prestigious things and honors. God willing I’ll be there by then.

Click here to read the entire interview.

Tags : Posted in : Child/Teen Stars

11 Comments to “DIGGY SIMMONS TALKS ANKLE SOCKS, MUSIC, AND MORE”

• LindseY September 6, 2011 at 6:58 pm

DIGGY HAS GROWN SO MUCH FROM THE REV RUN SHOWS I WOULD WATCH. HE IS VERY HANDSOME YOUNG BOY LOOKS ALOT LIKE HIS MOMMA. HE COMES FROM A GOOD FAMILY AND RAISED WELL.

• India December 19, 2012 at 6:31 pm

He is so hot

• Dyamond September 5, 2011 at 7:36 pm

I LOVE YOU DIGGY

• Jaafar's future wife September 17, 2011 at 4:57 pm

GO away flie he is mine

• KayAye August 26, 2011 at 9:34 am

That sure is a lot of pressure you’re putting on this young man. I didn’t see anything about money, cars or clothes in his interview. He actually seems very grounded. Just because his plan to improve the world wasn’t laid out in this interview doesn’t mean that he doesn’t aspire to do those things as well. The world needs him to be whatever he will be. Right now, that’s a rapper. Let this boy live!

• Kira August 29, 2011 at 9:03 pm

Kayaye I so agree with you on your comment. This is so true, but no matter how positive a person is, somebody always going to have something negative to say. I say let the boy live life.

• Seriously August 25, 2011 at 4:14 pm

Gosh..he is only 16 and he is making blush! He is too cute.com and handsome.org..I will be buying his album when it comes out.

• Jaafar's future wife September 17, 2011 at 4:55 pm

WHO said you are going to have him you can not have him he is taken too because i like him first

• Misunderstood August 25, 2011 at 12:26 pm

He is just an all aroung sweet young man kudos Diggy

• Shaydy Oakz August 25, 2011 at 11:52 am