SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

NICK CANNON: MARIAH ‘IS ABOUT TO BE 1990 AGAIN’

Singer Mariah Carey will soon look like she did in her twenties, says husband Nick Cannon. The America’s Got Talent host says that not only will his wife take off the baby weight, but she will also get back the figure she had in the 1990s.

“She is getting it off,” Nick says of Mariah losing the baby weight. “She is about to be 1990 again!”

Meanwhile, Nick, who welcomed twins Monroe and Moroccan in April, says that he is enjoying fatherhood.

“There is no “worst” part at all. Everything is amazing about fatherhood,” Nick says to OK! magazine. “The best part is when they communicate with you and they recognize you. It’s the best.”

But the new dad adds that it’s been tough juggling work with home life: “It’s the toughest thing in the world – leaving my family in general, not just my children, but my wife,” he said. “Knowing that she is there with them being mommy, I don’t want to miss any of those moments!”

Check out a recent picture below of the ‘mommy’ working out with her dogs. What do you think? Is Mariah about to be 1990 again?

22 Comments to “NICK CANNON: MARIAH ‘IS ABOUT TO BE 1990 AGAIN’”

• MrsGrapevine.com Spicy Hot Links: Stacey Dash Quits To Single Ladies!!! - MrsGrapevine.com March 14, 2014 at 12:12 am

[…] Mariah Carey Getting Her Body Back In Shape Like It’s 1999 [Black Celeb Kids] […]

• kc September 3, 2011 at 10:05 pm

Why is he so worried about how much she weighs.

• Carrow September 2, 2011 at 10:22 pm

She don’t even look good that skinny to me. I like “thick” Mariah :)

• brittany September 1, 2011 at 6:49 pm

wooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

• Angel September 1, 2011 at 1:15 pm

who cares about her weight loss…show the dang-on babies why-dontcha

• Dana August 31, 2011 at 6:26 pm

I don’t see the 1990 comment as flattering since he references her age. She looks great now esp. after having 2 babies at the age of 40. All he had to say was she’s taking off the weight while keeping up with dem babies and she’s looking great and happy.

• Pisces August 31, 2011 at 1:52 pm

Mariah is looking good in the picture walking the pooches.

• universitychick August 31, 2011 at 1:23 pm

why u gotta go all the way back to the 1990′s? Just be you mariah.

• TheyKnow August 31, 2011 at 12:19 pm

GO Mariah!! Nick is so sweet!!

• CookiesMilk&Makeup August 31, 2011 at 10:28 am

I feel for this couple what most people feel for Beyonce and Jay. They are cute and I like how he dotes on Mariah. I’m not a gambling person but if I were I would put money on the idea that we won’t see those babies or a family photo spread until MiMi is back at a weight she feels happy with (like post J-HUD). And those babies will be close to walking. Her favorite holiday is christmas so maybe a big christmas at home holiday pictorial (and you know those jack Russell pups will be in the photos).

• keverno August 31, 2011 at 10:24 am

When r the babies pix coming Nick & Mariah. I hope Bey & Jay don’t do a Mariah & Nick….I’m sure they will since they never revealed any wedding photos. I can already imagine what baby Carter will look like…ummmmm

• KekeB August 31, 2011 at 9:59 am

Nick I “love my wife” cannon, cant wait to see the babies

• Misunderstood August 31, 2011 at 10:19 am

I was thinking the same exact thing!!! This man loves his wife damn he can’t quit boosting about her stuck up behind

• Sherley August 31, 2011 at 10:30 am

Lol.

• Sherley August 31, 2011 at 9:51 am

Who cares if Mariah is 90lbs or 900lbs..show the pics of the children already. Life stopped being about you once you have children..show the babies.

• anita August 31, 2011 at 9:32 am

They are now starting to look alike….it happens when 2 ppl r in love

• WeAreBlackDiamonds aka KekeB August 31, 2011 at 9:14 am

Where my comment went?

• Shaydy Oakz August 31, 2011 at 9:14 am

has nothing to do with her babies..i want to see them

• WeAreBlackDiamonds August 31, 2011 at 9:13 am

Nick “I love my wife” Cannon lol you can hear and feel the pride coming from him. Cant wait to see “dem babies”

• MizDavis August 31, 2011 at 12:21 pm

Nick seems like marriage and fatherhood really agree with him. He speaks so well of Mariah and of being a parent. It is quite moving to hear a man express of so much pride, admiration and love for his family!

• Truth Seeker August 31, 2011 at 8:58 am

I really like this family. =)

Though pre-baby 2000′s Mariah had a great figure too! We don’t have to go back two decades to reference a good look for her. I’m not even a big Mariah fan, but she never looked bad to me.

• scorpio4lyfe August 31, 2011 at 9:23 am

I agree with you totally…