KENNEDY RUE GOES TO THE PROM WITH REGINA KING’S SON

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

POOCH HALL AND WIFE HOST ‘SPECIAL NEEDS FAMILY PROM’ IN HONOR OF DAUGHTER’S BIRTHDAY

CHRISTINA MILIAN: ‘I WANT TO HAVE MORE KIDS SOMEDAY’

Singer Christina Milian wants to have more kids one day, but for now, she has her hands full with her 18-month-old daughter Violet Nash. In a recent chat with BET, the single mom talks about styling her daughter and everything in between.  Check out highlights from the interview now!
On having more kids:
I want to have more kids someday and I think I’ll get married again(She married producer The Dream in 2009 and divorced in 2010). I’m going to take my time though this time. It won’t be engaged in a month and married over night. But, who’s to say! You never know. I never thought at one time that I would’ve gotten married before and had a child, so you never know what the future will bring.

On clothing brands and products she buys for Violet:
I do love Johnson and Johnson and the Baby Oil Gel that she uses. I put it on her when she gets out of the bath and give her a massage and stretch her out—a little baby workout for her. It’s perfect. We do everything from GAP Kids to Target to Gucci. A little of everything. She doesn’t have a lack when it comes to fashion.

On style tips for expectant moms:
You know I wish I would’ve known about half the stuff I find now for maternity wear. I found out that H&M has a maternity area, The Gap has a maternity area and they have really cute clothes which is really difficult to find when you’re pregnant. I kind of wore the same thing over and over again. I had one pair of jeans from Target that I wore. Speaking of Target, when I was breastfeeding I found the most amazing bra at Target that made it easier to breast feed my daughter. Unfortunately you can never find it because every woman buys it immediately, but it’s the best gift you can give an expecting mom.

On Beyoncé and Jay-Z’s baby news:
I’m so excited! I’m really excited for Beyoncé. She’s worked her butt off for so many years. This is going to be beyond anything she’s every achieved. It’s going to be amazing.

Tags : Posted in : Singers and their Kids

15 Comments to “CHRISTINA MILIAN: ‘I WANT TO HAVE MORE KIDS SOMEDAY’”

• A Review of The Family Crucible November 6, 2011 at 12:28 am

[...] BLACKCELEBKIDS.COM- Black Celebrity Kids,babies,and their … [...]

• Mrs. CK September 29, 2011 at 9:51 am

Christina, i blv Bey will agree w/ u 100%..being a mother is better than anything and the best job ever!

• Infiniti278 September 28, 2011 at 7:58 pm

I love Violet expressions lol. Get over yourself ppl. Regardless if Violet looks like the Dream or doesn’t favor Christina in your opinion, she’s still a cutie! Who has proof Christina was a cute baby? Lol

• abrakadabra September 28, 2011 at 2:12 pm

Awww, that’s cute that she massages violet and stretches her out. She sounds like she is really into being a mommy, unlike so many other celebrities.

• EVELINA RAE September 28, 2011 at 8:08 am

That outfit and headband Violet has on is from the Gap, too. Christina is a fan, haha.

• barbiebytch September 28, 2011 at 7:56 am

she is beautiful i hope everything works out for her career and her personall life

• NickyAngel September 28, 2011 at 1:36 am

Christina is so beautiful…and little Violet is such so cute :-)

• Lisa September 27, 2011 at 9:02 pm

Violet looks just like her dad! Maybe Christine next child looks like her.

• Misunderstood September 27, 2011 at 1:42 pm

I think all parents should dress their kids in a variety of clothes! Violet is a cutie and if they don’t spoil her anymore she should make a great big sister!!!

• bck reader September 27, 2011 at 12:40 pm

i know what she means about finding great maternity clothes. especially at Target. on the sales racks, it’s mixed in with the regular sizes. i’ll find a cute maternity dress and be like dang, this is cute! well maybe i can just…naaaah lol! :-P

• theyknow September 27, 2011 at 12:20 pm

I hope she finds the right one someday, she is so pretty. H & M has great maternity clothes!!

• Sherley September 27, 2011 at 11:54 am

she’s a good mother so I can see her with more children. Hope the marriage works out better for her the second time around.

OAN: The picture of Mel B’s girls in the gallery are heart melting. Simply adorable!

• Pisces September 27, 2011 at 12:55 pm

Agree, Sherley, the photos of the Belafonte girls are so cute! Angel has lips shaped just like her Dad and I ADORE Angel’s hairdo.

• Pisces September 27, 2011 at 11:23 am

Happy Birthday, Christina! Big 3-0.

• Seriously September 27, 2011 at 11:08 am

Christina is beautiful. I always wondered why her career didnt reach as high. Her acting skills are good and she can sing so I always thought she would go far. I hope she does have more kid(s)with a cute man next time.