SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

JAMIE FOXX HAS HAD ‘THE TALK’ WITH HIS DAUGHTER’S BOYFRIEND

Actor Jamie Foxx has already had the dreaded ‘talk’ with his 17-year-old daughter’s boyfriend. While on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno this week, the singer/actor revealed: “I just tell him: ‘No drugs, no sex until… never!”

When asked if he’s a liberal dad, he responded: “No, are you kidding me? Anybody that’s got daughters, you know. That’s your only one, you only got one chance at that. So I tell her to protect herself all the time.”

PHOTOS: Check Out More Pictures Of Jamie And His Daughter

He added, “She’s so beautiful and she doesn’t understand and men are looking at her. She is so beautiful…. She is about to go to college.”

VIDEO: Jamie Foxx On The Jay Leno Show

BCK Says: Parents, when is the best time to talk to your kid’s significant other?

Photo:Fame Pictures/Twitter

Tags : , Posted in : ActorsHot Topic

27 Comments to “JAMIE FOXX HAS HAD ‘THE TALK’ WITH HIS DAUGHTER’S BOYFRIEND”

• BLACKCELEBKIDS.COM- Black Celebrity Kids,babies,and their Parents » CORINNE BISHOP IS A FOXXY LADY November 3, 2011 at 12:10 pm

[...] wonder what Jamie has to say about his daughter’s magazine cover.  The proud papa recently said of his daughter, “She’s so beautiful and she doesn’t understand and men are looking at [...]

• Snake Eyes October 15, 2011 at 8:07 pm

As big as of hoebag Jamie Foxx is….what goes around comes back around, my baby……whatever he has done to women, will come back on his daughter………#yeahisaidit

• Shellz October 1, 2011 at 10:40 pm

I’m surprised he even let her have a “BF”. He seems so possessive, borderline obsessive with that child. I’m shocked to learn that he has another daughter…SMH!!!

• Judahsmom October 1, 2011 at 1:56 am

Her boyfriend is a cutie. I think he kinda favors a young Terrence Howard

• EVELINA RAE September 30, 2011 at 10:55 am

Jamie is correct Corrine is definitely beautiful. Her boyfriend surprised me…he looks so regular, which I didn’t expect. I was expecting runway model, I guess, but he’s a cute guy, not hating at all.

• NickyAngel September 30, 2011 at 1:28 am

His daughter is very beautiful

• Lisa September 29, 2011 at 10:28 pm

Her boyfriend is a handsome young man. Jammie you went out of your way not to have children of color but you probably will have brown grandchildren. Lol!!

• Rue September 30, 2011 at 10:12 am

To stay on topic: Jaymie’s love for his daughter is beyond beautiful, very much like his daughter.

To leer off topic (as quite a few posters have): Maybe I’m missing something but where in this post does it say that Jaymie went out of his way to have children who are “not of color”? No matter how light his daughter may appear she will always be perceived as person of color and I believe Jaymie, or anyone in such a situation, is aware of this. Unless a preference for those who are not of color has been stated for this reason, I wouldn’t be so quick to assume choosing to be with someone outside of your race as going the extra mile. However, the is the possibility that it may be in this man’s best interest to choose someone of his race to save face and please others…but I know that’s not the case considering, and I cant help but play devil’s advocate for a bit, the ratio of interest(determined through comments and page views) in children on this site who are of mixed race to that of predominately black (having 2 parents of predominately African decent) suggest the majority of this site’s visitors are less interested in the latter.

• Ms Lady September 29, 2011 at 4:02 pm

Cute girl. She looks nothing like Jamie.

• PlainMean September 29, 2011 at 1:51 pm

I still can’t believe Jamie has a daughter this pretty! Her mom definitely stays low-key!

• Lela September 29, 2011 at 1:48 pm

This girl looks nothing like him!!! Is she adopted?

• gaelle September 29, 2011 at 1:39 pm

anyone else noticed the floating arm on her shoulder?? lol know what it is but still freaky..

• Teri September 29, 2011 at 2:36 pm

*scrolled back up*

LOL! Yeah, that does look a bit weird.

• Seriously September 29, 2011 at 3:06 pm

ewwww…it does look creepy.lol

• Misunderstood September 29, 2011 at 12:28 pm

Most parents live by the motto do as I say not as I do! I think it’s a good thing for father’s to be over protective of their kids especially their daughters! Kudos Jamie and any other father that’s in their childrens lives!!!

• Nia September 29, 2011 at 12:15 pm

“Thats your only one”???? Dont this mutha___ have to TWO daughters? SMH@Jaime! And how is she 17 and dont know when a guy is checking her out, yeah right, she knows. She just playin’ the role on you Jamie.

• Resse September 29, 2011 at 1:24 pm

He meant only one “first time” meaning don’t throw away your virginity.

• Truth Seeker September 29, 2011 at 12:10 pm

You don’t have “the talk” with your child’s boyfriend/girlfriend. You have several “talks” with your child. Then you trust that you’ve imparted good knowledge to them such that you don’t need to discuss anything with a child that isn’t yours.

• Miss Curry September 29, 2011 at 11:59 am

Right Jamie, because you’ve set that positive example

• Khia September 29, 2011 at 11:48 am

Jaime went way out his to have his kids with 2 Becky’s but all his kid ended up doing was getting with a Black dude anyways. Its like all that was for nothing, huh Jamie. Black men are something else nowadays.

• mel September 29, 2011 at 6:51 pm

Didnt know that, but why should I be surprised, lol.

• Doting September 29, 2011 at 7:01 pm

smh… i dont even know what to say about ur comment. just smh is all i can do.

• Shol December 5, 2011 at 1:03 pm

• Shol December 5, 2011 at 1:05 pm

@Khia Most black men want their daughter dating nothing but black men. What does jamie having children with white women have to do with him wanting his daughter to date men that are not black? Just because his daughter is biracial does not mean that jamie don’t want his daughter to date black men.

• Seriously September 29, 2011 at 11:39 am

I find it odd how men always tell their daughters or their BF’s, “dont do this or that”, when most men/dads were just the opposite. I know he loves her and want the best but why dont men follow their own advice?

• Teri September 29, 2011 at 2:33 pm

Seriously, my thoughts exactly. I wonder if Jamie followed his own advice when he was messing with someone else’s daughter. How come I doubt it.

• Sherley September 29, 2011 at 6:27 pm