SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

CANDIDS: JUSTIN COMBS MAKES A RUN FOR IT

High school football star Justin Combs,17, makes a play during one of Iona Prep’s football games. Check out more candids below!

Justin, who is the son of  music mogul Sean “Diddy” Combs, will be playing in the The Semper Fidelis All-American Bowl on January 3, 2012 in Phoenix, Arizona. The Semper Fidelis  is a nationally televised event in which “one hundred of the nation’s elite high school football players will face off in a traditional East versus West gridiron matchup, showcasing athletes who embody the Marine Corps values of honor, courage and commitment Read More.”

Photos:@JustinDior

Tags : Posted in : Rappers and their Kids

8 Comments to “CANDIDS: JUSTIN COMBS MAKES A RUN FOR IT”

• Tryna Makit October 1, 2011 at 8:26 am

Aww…he’s too cute! I wish him all the best. I love the photography.

• Seriously September 30, 2011 at 11:29 pm

Justin is HOTT,I cant wait til he turns 18..lol!!!

• Misunderstood September 30, 2011 at 4:36 pm

I love me some Justin Combs he seems so humble! I wish him the absolute best kick behind in that game baby!

• Football Wife September 30, 2011 at 11:26 am

Congrats Justin thats good news, what about Trey Smith isn’t he in college playing football too I heard he was pretty good anyone know?

• Courtney September 30, 2011 at 6:48 pm

I was thinking the same thing. I want to know what college Trey Smith is playing for.

• EVELINA RAE September 30, 2011 at 10:33 am

Well done, Justin. Misa and Sean MUST be so proud. I’m proud of him and I don’t even know him :)

• Sherley September 30, 2011 at 9:41 am

Justin isn’t only Piddy’s son, he’s Misa’s son as well & she has done a great job.

• Shaydy Oakz September 30, 2011 at 10:15 am

I know right..Justin doesn’t live with Diddy like that..

Again, i want to watch this game..not knocking his talent but it was stated he wasn’t even top 100..