ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

NAHLA, HALLE BERRY, AND OLIVIER MARTINEZ TAKE ON SPAIN

Actor Olivier Martinez and Nahla Aubry,3, were all smiles as they walked about Palma de Mallorca, Spain today.  Mom Halle Berry hobbled closely behind the pair.

For those wondering how Halle broke her foot, wonder no more! A source repots, “Berry was at her villa in Majorca and spotted her daughter Nahla, 3½, chasing a goat. A split second later, the three of them were scrambling across this little stretch of rocky countryside – Halle chasing her daughter and her daughter chasing a goat. Finally, says the source, Berry caught up with Nahla, grabbed her little girl, started back to her villa – and that’s when she stumbled over a rock and broke her foot.”

Better Halle than precious Nahla!

Photos:INFphotos.com

Tags : Posted in : Actors

108 Comments to “NAHLA, HALLE BERRY, AND OLIVIER MARTINEZ TAKE ON SPAIN”

• California January 13, 2012 at 1:50 am

California…

[...]BLACKCELEBKIDS.COM- Black Celebrity Kids,babies,and their Parents » NAHLA, HALLE BERRY, AND OLIVIER MARTINEZ TAKE ON SPAIN[...]…

• Únase a Scentsy,Únase a Scentsy Puerto Rico,Únase a Scentsy Espanol Join Scentsy Espanol Sell Scentsy Espanol Become a Scentsy Consultant Puerto Rico Sell Scentsy Online Sell Scentsy Candles from Home Sell Candle Online Sell Candles Online Start a Cand January 12, 2012 at 6:18 am

Únase a Scentsy,Únase a Scentsy Puerto Rico,Únase a Scentsy Espanol Join Scentsy Espanol Sell Scentsy Espanol Become a Scentsy Consultant Puerto Rico Sell Scentsy Online Sell Scentsy Candles from Home Sell Candle Online Sell Candles Online Start a Ca…

• Transport company Novosibirsk January 11, 2012 at 11:10 pm

• Jessie October 25, 2011 at 1:42 pm

Aww, Nahla loves her some Oliver lol… They look so natural together. I hope it works out for him and Halle.

• NikNak October 9, 2011 at 1:02 am

I can see why parents get bitter about their kids hanging around their ex’s new mate. If I were Gabriel, I might be a little bitter. This little girl looks happy as pie with Olivier. And she’s learning “real french” (I just got told by a European that French Candians speak awful French, lol). Watch, you’re gonna hear him making a stink really soon about not getting enough time with his daughter.

BTW, she is the spitting image of her father.

• ZuluGirl October 7, 2011 at 7:46 am

Race and Hair, its an obsession with some of you.

• Jane October 7, 2011 at 1:31 am

That little is beautiful her hair is the same as my son who is black me and father is white. He also looks like a norther african or southern european boy.

Fred Haiti is considered latin America also you also forgot other latin countries that are French we are latin and african both cultures.

• Kelli October 6, 2011 at 2:21 pm

OMG!!! Can we stop with the color typing conversation? Please, PLEASE. Nahla is Halle Berry’s daughter and what I find most remarkable about her is not her coloring (and I simply LOVE her coloring – to me she looks Brazillian) but the fact that her mother is a hard act to follow in terms of beauty and she has managed to do it. She is one gorgeous, sprited, fun, funny little girl. She is lovable for WHO she is, not for WHAT she is.

• NoSheDidnt October 6, 2011 at 1:30 am

and for those of you complaining that Nahla has a sippy cup. Please be quiet! The child is 3! let me see your 3 year old run down the street chasing a goat with a cup full of juice with no top on it! smh people find ANYTHING to talk smack about! Mind you youre pushing your five year old in a stroller, your 8 year old sucks his thumb, your 10 year old pees to bed, and your 3 year old still wears diapers. mind your binnis

• Sherley October 6, 2011 at 2:38 pm

You are mad because some people do not like the sippy cup? Really? So it’s ok for a 3yr old to have a sippy cup but not ok for that child to not be potty trained?

Noone should be chasing a goat with a drink in their hands, whether it be in a sippy cup or regular cup.

• NoSheDidnt October 6, 2011 at 1:27 am

Nahla needs her [butt] whooped! Got her mama runnin all over spain chasing her and a dayum goat! lol

• Kelli October 6, 2011 at 2:22 pm

LMBO!!!

• Hope22 October 3, 2011 at 7:52 am

IN all this debating about Nahla’s blackness or whiteness… I’m still shocked that Halle STILL prefers to have a perfect stranger take care of her child when this child has a very willing father who wants to be involved in the kids life…SMH!!!

By all means, she must introduce her kid to her lovers when the time is right… But why shut out the father??? I guess we’ll never know the real reason. Sometimes I wish that such people can be put in the shoes of all these women who have baby daddies who don’t wanna be involved in their kids lives. Then they’d never take for granted when a man is trying to make an effort.

That said, if I were a man and I saw Halle coming – I’d take my time time to admire how hot she looks and then run the other direction.

• RG October 4, 2011 at 6:38 pm

How do you know for certain, that Halle Berry is shutting out her daughter’s father? Unless your are a fly on the wall in Berry’s house, her child’s father’s home, and were privy to custody court proceedings, how could you possibly know what is going on in their lives? Unfortunately, so many black people have “Missing In Action” fathers that they choose not to even question any man’s ability to parent. Being a biological father does not automatically equate to a perfect, mature, compassionate ,and or patient parent. This is precisely why the courts try to determine what in the child’s best interest when establishing custody. Berry’s daughter’s father is a human being, and this means he has flaws, makes mistakes, and has his “own” problems, personal baggage, or issues he needs to work on, just like everyone else on this planet. It’s beyond simple to make Berry totally responsible for whatever…, and not question whether the media is publishing facts or fiction because of personal bias and prejudices, a person may have toward Berry. I don’t think anyone should interfere in any person’s ability to earn a living. That said, since when is Berry the first woman or man to take their child out of the country with a judge’s approval, especially if they have been awarded physical custody?.

• Madrid October 3, 2011 at 5:47 am

I Think Nahla is simply beautiful and adorable no matter if her skin is enough darker for the standars and the lines suggested above. I do agree, HB would go just nuts if theres pics of Nahla with any Gabriel girlfriends. Oliver Martinez is french (never considered in spain as spanish, I mean, Jean Reno has too spanish ascendent but they never felt spanish).
    Id love to see pics of baby louis bullock smilining

• TaizLady October 3, 2011 at 2:32 am

Smh…. BUT She is a cutie and cute pix

• Sera October 2, 2011 at 9:59 pm

As a white woman, if I saw Nahla on the street and didn’t know who she was, I would just assume she is a white girl. There’s plenty of little 100% caucasian 3-year-olds that look just like her. Regardless, beautiful girl.

• Rilz October 3, 2011 at 8:02 am

Never in my life have I seen a white child that looks like this. Upon seeing her I would immediately know she was mixed with something. Compare her with a white child like Violet or Shiloh and you will see a difference. That being said, she doesn’t look black either.

• CJ October 3, 2011 at 8:19 am

Perhaps those “100% white girs” you speak of weren’t actually “100% white.” This child is CLEARLY mixed.

• neek October 2, 2011 at 7:52 pm

We have to remember the Nahla has more white features because not only is her dad white, but Halle herself is half white. She a beautiful child; it should matter.

• Sigh October 2, 2011 at 12:06 am

Nahla looks just like her father. If I were a man, I would run from Halle. Very fast.

• Tatum October 2, 2011 at 5:19 am

I agree on both accounts! LOL I must say this is a pretty pic of Nahla.

• flave October 1, 2011 at 7:37 pm

Nahla looks yummy! Love Olivier. You go Halle I hope that olivier is the one for you.

• Garcia October 1, 2011 at 3:17 pm

Olivier is French and only considers himself to be French.

• Oxford'13 October 1, 2011 at 1:27 pm

In my moms “special” car; the one my dad bought for her and “only” her if we wanted to ride in it and drink we had to use a sippy cup. Funny but true.

• realistic October 1, 2011 at 2:33 pm

lol that’s funny how old were u?

I don’t see anything wrong with a 3 yr old using a sippy cup walking down the street. If it was a pacifier then I would have something to say. And she does seem like boisterous little girl especially if the story of her chasing the goat is true lol.

The first pic is so adorable though I can’t help wonder how her father would feel seeing it.

• Oxford'13 October 1, 2011 at 4:33 pm

I made 13 this year; rule is still in effect not just for me but also for my 7 brothers. Spill proof cups only in her car!

• feeup October 1, 2011 at 12:01 pm

You all kill me….. Who cares what she looks like…. The child looks both Black (African American) and White…. Yes she does have Black features but it is very obvious she i as a white father…. my niece looks just like Nahla…. Blondish hair … that gets blonder as the sun hits it and green eyes… she was born with the grayish eyes too…. the cool thing about mixing of the races is you never know what you will get… You all are arguing about stuff that does not even matter… There is no question that she is black… and will be raised as a black girl… because Halle wants it that way ….

• Trisha October 1, 2011 at 11:38 am

Some of you commenters need to to GROW UP!!!!! Why is race always brought up whenever there is a Nahla post? Like seriously get over it peoples. Baby is mixed & will be mixed till the day she dies. Do you guys hope that one day you’ll see a Nahla post & she’ll be chocolate toned? smfh. Some of you have a complex & come into a blog to release your insecurities/jealousy.

Anyway, i love that 1st pic. & I love her purple shoes. She’s so cute. I think the sippy cup is good for her. Imagine walking down the street w/ a child that is as rowdy as Nahla & having them drink from a regular cup? lmao Juice/milk would be everywhere. She’s only 3.

• Sherley October 1, 2011 at 11:45 am

One question: how did you conclude Nahla is a rowdy child?

• Trisha October 1, 2011 at 2:50 pm

When I say rowdy, i don’t mean it in a bad way lol. In pictures, she always looks like a ball of energy. Whenever she’s walking, she always looks like she’s about to take off. & to hear halle broke her foot b/c she was chasing Nahla who was chasing a goat, kind of seems like Nahla is a rowdy kid lol. Maybe I should have used the words outgoing or big ball of energy

• Sherley October 1, 2011 at 4:51 pm

Oh. When I hear rowdy, I think of a group of uncontrollable bad people. I get you. But, hey she’s 3. They say it’s the twos that are terrible, well let me tell you, it’s definitely the threes.

• Sherley October 1, 2011 at 11:33 am

Nahla is a cutie. In her pictures, it shows she has a dynamic personality. I am in love w/the first picture. It shows how children respond to people showing them love & affection. Even is Oliver doesn’t stick around, Nahla seems to be treated nicely by him.

I heard Halle broke her foot while filming her movie..that is why she is in Spain. IDK..hate rumors.

Kim Kardashian was the only female Halle made a big deal about having Nahla around…I havnen’t heard about any others. I don’t know about anyone else, but if my ex had my daughter around any of the Kardashians, I’d make a stink about it as well. Same with any of the reality star women & nope I don’t care to know them personally.

• Victoria October 1, 2011 at 11:50 am

Yeah but Olivier doesn’t have the cleanest reputation either.

• Sherley October 1, 2011 at 11:57 am

You maybe right but how many people know about Olivier’s reputation w/o having to look him up? I know 5yr olds who know about Kim’s reputation as well as the BBW stars.

• Victoria October 1, 2011 at 12:00 pm

Yes but he wasn’t born in America, maybe if we were in France, where he’s from or another European country, we might hear his name pop up more without having to look him up. And all that aside, it still doesn’t take away from the fact that he’s in the same boat.

• Sherley October 1, 2011 at 12:10 pm

I’m going to have to look him up to see how he fits in the same boat as the Kardashians & the BBW stars.

• Sherley October 1, 2011 at 12:17 pm

Victoria, can you recommend a site? The three sites I just checked, does not have anything negative, except he dates a lot of women & doesn’t seem to settle down..neither does Halle, so I do not see that as a negative in their relationship.

SN:I didn’t know he was the guy from Unfaithful, he was hot back then. Shoot, I’d do him for a few months.

• Kim October 1, 2011 at 12:15 pm

Tabloids/gossip sites claimed she was upset about him seeing Kim. Did Halle or Gabriel confirm that?

• Sherley October 1, 2011 at 12:20 pm

Has Halle or Gabe confirmed anything about their lives other than they love their daughter? We, the public, are believing one tabloid/media coverage site over another. Those close sources they claim to give them stories, pls..I don’t buy it.

• Sherley October 1, 2011 at 11:25 am

I see in the picture with Oliver, Nahla doesn’t look white.

Not going to waste time debating it, to each their own I guess.

• Vik October 1, 2011 at 12:13 pm

i’m with you there Sherley…i’m beyond tired of seeing people argue about it as if Nahla skintone was the answer to their lives achievements.

• Tito October 1, 2011 at 3:23 pm

Mercy is African not African American. Compare Lala Vasquez’s son with Sofia Vergara’s son and you will not see one iota of resemblance.

• Abejundio October 1, 2011 at 5:51 pm

Correct! Comparing Nahla to Mercy who is African is like comparing Lala to Penelope Cruz who is Spanish.

• karen October 2, 2011 at 3:00 am

The vast majority of African Americans I see look like Mercy, who is from Malawi. I can’t believe people here think most African Americans look mixed. I know most African Americans have white ancestory, but you wouldn’t know it if you saw most black Americans. Oprah is African American and looks no different than Mercy, no one would think Oprah is more mixed than any African and she represent the look of most African Americans.

Coming to this site, showed me how African Americans like to think they look different than mainstream black Africans, that is not the case at all.

• Sherley October 1, 2011 at 4:48 pm

Beeno..if I saw Nahla &/or Mercy from behind, all I would see are two young children.

Beautiful black Nahla looks like a light skin mixed child.
      Beautiful black Mercy looks like a dark skin child.

Difference is complexion..nothing more, nothing less.

• Vik October 1, 2011 at 7:39 pm

oh my God,people seem so desperate to prove that Nahla looks like a white girl as if that would change someting in their lives…She looks biracial(which she is),i don’t know about the white girls some of you supposedly know that look anything like Nahla but i know a lot of biracial kids that do,or the tan that she supposedly has that makes her appear darker in any season be it winter or summer…i’ve seen lots of white kids living in Texas and its scorching sun and none of them get tanned to the point where you might confuse them with biracial or black kids.She has beautiful skin and she is very pretty why don’t you just comment on that?why are some of you desperate to prove anything?it doesn’t matter if Halle believes in the ‘one drop rule’,lots of people in the U.S do,and i’m pretty sure that if she grows up to become an actress,hollywood will give her the same role they’ve given her mom,the one of an african american not a caucasian girl…just go to those white blogs to see what i mean if you don’t believe me….

• Sherley October 2, 2011 at 4:00 pm

@Beeno..yes, to me I see two beautiful black girls with different complexions. Sure they have different features, height, weight & parental makeup, but in the end they are still two beautiful BLACK girls. I see what I see..nothing else. Y’all have a color complex amongst yourself & spread it towards children. I do not & never will.

• karen October 3, 2011 at 12:47 am

“…to me I see two beautiful black girls with different complexions. Sure they have different features, height, weight & parental makeup, but in the end they are still two beautiful BLACK girls. I see what I see..nothing else. Y’all have a color complex amongst yourself & spread it towards children. I do not & never will.” Sherley

I am sorry but someone who says Nahla is black is someone who has color complex. The one drop rule was invented by people who had the same color complex. It’s amazing to me how anyone who is black can support such racist notions. This little girl is over 75% white, because most likely Halle”s father had some white in him too as most African Americans. If Nahla went to Africa, she would not be considered black. If she went to Asia, she would not be considered black. If she went Europe, she would not be considered black. If she went to South America, she would not be considered black. She is considered black only in the USA because it’s only here that we have the one drop rule which is vehemently supported by blacks and whites in America.

• MiMi October 3, 2011 at 3:44 pm

By the way Oprah is mostly African (hence the reason she looks more African or like Mercy to you), she did her admixture test on “African American Lives” with Henry Louis-Gates and she is 89% sub saharan African, 8% Native American and 3% East Asian.

All this talk is really silly. I can’t believe people are getting all riled up about it. Really who cares if someone looks white black mixed etc, Its a matter of opinion so why argue over someones opinion?

• karen October 3, 2011 at 9:29 pm

“@ Karen, Actually I disagree with you, I often can tell (not always) the difference between an African American and an African. Before you say I am insecure in my blackness (which I am not) I often can tell the difference between certain Europeans and American white people as well. I have a friend from the Ukraine and to me her features look very European (specifically Ukrainian) and I do not see many American white people with her look.”

Mimi, I am wondering if you ever traveled around Africa to make that statement. Africans are diverse, Sub-Saharan Africans are the most diverse people on earth. There are black Africans that have Mongolian features, black Africans that have Caucasian features, from the very tall to the shortest with varying skin tones. African Americans come mainly from one region in Africa and if you see West Africans they look like typical African Americans. You mentioned Oprah’s Native and Asian blood, she looks pure African. 50 cents, Jayz, Gabrielle Union and many other African American celebs would not look out of place in West Africa. I laughed when you said you could tell apart white Americans and Europeans, that is just not possible. White Americans are Europeans, they come from all over Europe including Ukraine.

• Sherley October 6, 2011 at 7:29 pm

@Karen. Did you say because I consider Nahla to be black, I have a color complex?! Did you also say that complex is because I believe in the one drop rule?!

I have news for you sweetie, no matter where Nahla goes she will NEVER be considered white because her mother is a BLACK woman. Walk up to the KKK & say this girl is 75% white so she is white & see what their reaction will be.

• Kim October 1, 2011 at 11:05 am

Kalyn and Lady what makes you think Halle would be upset if Gabriel GF was close to Nahla.Just curious, Is your opinion based on tabloid stories?

• Lady October 1, 2011 at 10:38 am

I find it ridiculous Halle can prounce around with a man but if this were Gabriel with a girlfriend & she was holding Nahla like that we would hear about them in court Monday morning. JMO

• Pam October 1, 2011 at 10:13 am

I’m sorry baby girl is cute,but with Halle’s record w/men,this is a no! no!

• kaylnn October 1, 2011 at 8:50 am

I think Nahla is too precious.. She is such a ham.

Halle and Olivier are gorgeous too. I can’t help but think that if the roles were reveresed Halle would be livid if she saw a girlfriend of Gabriels holding Nahla like that.

And yes I understand Halle is on crutches and she has been dating Olivier for a while now.. But Halle just seems like she would get upset if Nahla was that close and comfortable with another lady.

• Victoria October 1, 2011 at 11:47 am

Probably

• Misunderstood October 1, 2011 at 12:45 pm

@kaylnn I absolutely agree again! If u speak on this issue people want to think ur bashing Halle! I was raised up that no matter who the man is ur not suppose to let him pick up or play with ur child! Maybe I was raised the old school way I personally don’t think he’ll do anything to her but love her but hell we can’t be to sure!

• Serwi October 1, 2011 at 8:35 am

Goldie locks is too cute. I love her smile.

• Tiano October 1, 2011 at 8:10 am

I live in africa and people of these kind are called coloured and never black simply because she ain’t black. We cannot ignore their white genes simply because their features are more black than white.
    She is biracial irrespective of people might think.

• Tryna Makit October 1, 2011 at 8:20 am

Well said!

• juice October 8, 2011 at 5:16 am

I live in South Africa and i know exactly what you are talking about. We distinguish between Blacks and Coloureds. In my opinion, most African- americans look like coloureds (culturally as well). We also call biracial people coloured but tend to treat them differently. We recognise their white and black ancestory (I thus find it weird when African-americans bicker amongst themselves, trying to ignore biracials children’s heritages by focusing on one).

• Isabella October 1, 2011 at 7:21 am

FYI, He is not Italian. He is French and Spanish. Just wanted you to know.

• Sherley October 1, 2011 at 11:27 am

You would have thought the last name Martinez was a dead give-a-way, but people & their assumptions.

• connie1 October 9, 2011 at 12:03 pm

SHERLEY YOU JUST SAID THAT CAUCASIONS HATE US BECAUSE WE ARE AFRICAN AMERICAN SO WHY CANT YOU SEE THE HATRED IN THEM TOWARDS US? YOU JUST SAID IT YOURSELF!

• Sherley October 9, 2011 at 7:59 pm

Connie, please pay attention to what I’m saying. I did NOT say causasians did not hate us. I said they may have started the hate but BLACKS keep it going. Yes causasians hate us, but we seem to hate one another more.

Now I love a good debate, but this one is going around is circles, so this will be my last reply. :)

• connie1 October 9, 2011 at 12:08 pm

HOW CAN ONLY AFRICAN AMERICANS KEEP HATRED AMONGST OURSELVES IF OUR SOCIETY HATES US(CAUCASIONS)? THAT MAKES NO SENSE SHERLEY. HOW CAN YOU BLAME US FOR HATRED WHEN WE DID NOT START IT NOR ARE WE FINISHING IT! TO ME, YOU SOUND LIKE THE TYPE OF PERSON THAT WOULD SAY “SLAVERY IS OUR FAULT”! HOW COULD THAT BE SHERLEY. HOW CAN THE RACE OF PEOPLE WHO ARE THE VICTIMS BECOME THE PERPETRATOR? I COMPLETELY DISAGREE WITH YOU SHERLEY!

• Sherley October 9, 2011 at 7:52 pm

Connie, we didn’t start it, but we are keeping it going. Causasians hate us, yes, but blacks seem to hate blacks more. How do you explain more black on black shootings than white on black or even black on white shootings?

Also, we didn’t start slavery..never believed that. But we use the N word more than whites do. You don’t hear Hispanics calling one another the S word do you?

We don’t have to agree Connie..that’s the beauty of opinions.

• connie1 October 10, 2011 at 4:36 pm

WELL SHERLEY I AM GOING TO AGREE TO DISAGREE. YES I HEAR LATINO’S CALLING EACH OTHER NAMES. MAYBE YOU DONT PAY ENOUGH ATTENTION TO WHAT OTHER RACES DO, BUT ONLY AFRICAN AMERICANS. AND PLEASE DONT TELL ME YOU BELIEVE THE CRAP THAT THE NEWS SHOWS ABOUT US. ITS NOT ALL TRUE! THATS WHY PEOPLE HAVE BAD STEREOTYPES ABOUT US, BECAUSE THEY BELIEVE WHATEVER THEY HEAR ON THE NEWS! THE MEDIA DOES NOT LIKE OUR RACE OF PEOPLE. ALSO, THERE ARE MORE CAUCASIONS COMMITTING CRIMES THAN AFRICAN AMERICANS BECAUSE THERE ARE MORE CAUCASION PEOPLE IN AMERICA. WE ARE STILL A MINORITY. THEY KILL MORE THAN WE DO, BUT THE MEDIA ONLY SHOWS US! THINK ABOUT IT SHERLEY!

• connie1 October 10, 2011 at 4:44 pm

I KNOW PLENTY OF WHITE PEOPLE THAT CALL EACH OTHER NAMES, AND LATINO PEOPLE. YOU ARE STEREOTYPING YOUR OWN RACE. NO ONE IN MY ENTIRE FAMILY OR ANY OF MY BLACK FRIENDS FAMILY HAVE EVER KILLED ANYONE. THERE ARE SO MANY LIES OUT THERE ABOUT OUR RACE AND ITS SAD THAT YOU BELIEVE IT. I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU SHERLEY AND IT HURTS THAT YOU BELIEVE ALL OF THOSE STEREOTYPICAL LIES!

• Karlisa October 10, 2011 at 5:08 pm

Give it up Connie Im going to stick to what I said before you have a problem with light skinned mixed and White people you need to sit back and look around you and th tv as the years go by there are going to be more light skinned and white people then black people wether you like it or not because of the pecentage of people dating and having kids with people outside of their race. When were all dead and gone their still going to be mixing their kids so you can keep arguing about the blacks and whites and the biracial, multiracial, and light skinned blacks the latinos and every other race but you or anybody cant control anybody but themselves.

• connie1 October 11, 2011 at 7:29 pm

KARLISSA I LOVE AFRICAN AMERICAN PEOPLE. SO I DONT KNOW WHERE YOU GOT YOUR IDEAS FROM BUT THEY ARE IGNORANT AND WRONG. THE MORE MIXING, THE BETTER. FINE WITH ME. THERE WILL BE MORE LATINO’S AND AFRICAN AMERICANS ON THIS EARTH EVENTUALLY. THATS A GOOD THING. SO GOOD LUCK IN LIFE KARLISSA! I SEE MORE OF US IN THE FUTURE!

• connie1 October 11, 2011 at 7:33 pm

KARLISA, HOW CAN THERE BE MORE CAUCASION PEOPLE IN THE FUTURE IF MIXING CONTINUES? I DONT THINK SO! THERE WILL BE MORE BROWNIES! THATS A GOOD THING. IF A CAUCASION MIXES WITH AN AFRICAN AMERICAN, MOST LIKELY THE CHILD WILL CONSIDER THEMSELVES AFRICAN AMERICAN. THEY WILL LOOK “BLACK”! I THINK THATS BEAUTIFUL AND IM HAPPY ABOUT THAT! THANK GOODNESS WE HAVE STRONG GENES BECAUSE BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL!

• Michelle October 1, 2011 at 3:37 am

Nahla is absolutely adorable! African-Americans are too concerned about skin color and what a person looks like. What about attitude? Try smiling more and not complaining as much. God made us all, so however we look when we come into the world let’s be content and not worry so much about categorizing others who may look different from ourselves.

• S. October 1, 2011 at 7:05 am

What an ignorant comment

“African Americans” are not particularly concerned with “skin color” and “what a person looks like”.

PEOPLE who are obsessed with skin color and looks are the ones “too concerned” with these things

How typical… why don’t you stop being lazy and stop scapegoating African Americans

• Tryna Makit October 1, 2011 at 8:19 am

I agree, Michelle. I think we (I’m a Black woman) have a major preoccupation with color, hair texture, and overall appearance. At times it separates us more than unifies us.

• connie1 October 1, 2011 at 9:13 am

PEOPLE OF ALL RACES HAVE COLOR ISSUES. IT DID NOT START WITH AFRICAN AMERICANS. OUR ANCESTORS WERE TREATED HORRIBLY DUE TO SKIN COLOR SO CAUCASIONS ARE THE ONES WHO STARTED THE SKIN COLOR ISSUE! SO DONT BLAME US!

• Sherley October 1, 2011 at 11:37 am

Hey Connie! :). We, african Americans, may not have started it, but we sure keep it burning. White people do not care if black people’s hair are nappy, curly, wavy, weaved or straight. White people do not care if black people are chocolate, brown, caramel, light skin or red boned.

We, African Americans, are the only ones who does & we attack one another over it on a daily basis.

• MaPh October 1, 2011 at 12:19 pm

Preach! We may not have given life to this “color issue”, but we’re the main ones keeping it alive!

• connie1 October 3, 2011 at 7:34 pm

NOT TRUE! WHITE PEOPLE DO CARE ABOUT HOW OUR HAIR IS BECAUSE SOME OF THEM STILL MAKE RACIST COMMENTS. THEY ARE MAKING RACIST COMMENTS ON NATIONAL TELEVISION ABOUT OUR PRESIDENT RIGHT NOW! SO SHERLEY, CLEARLY YOUR NOT THAT BLIND TO THINK THAT WHITES DONT CARE OR DONT SAY NEGATIVE THINGS!

• connie1 October 3, 2011 at 7:35 pm

NOT TRUE! CAUCASION PEOPLE DO CARE ABOUT HOW OUR HAIR IS BECAUSE SOME OF THEM STILL MAKE RACIST COMMENTS. THEY ARE MAKING RACIST COMMENTS ON NATIONAL TELEVISION ABOUT OUR PRESIDENT RIGHT NOW! SO SHERLEY, CLEARLY YOUR NOT THAT BLIND TO THINK THAT CAUCASIONS DONT CARE OR DONT SAY NEGATIVE THINGS!

• Sherley October 6, 2011 at 2:42 pm

Connie, peopel are attacking our President because he is black, not because of the texture of his hair. White people make racist remarks because we are black, thus calling us nappy head blacks.

We-blacks-are the ones keeping the hatred alive amongst ourselves Connie. I see that very clearly. :)

• Karlisa October 1, 2011 at 2:40 am

It would look like it in that first pictbut if you notice in the pict with her Halle and Oliver you can see that Nahla is halle’s complextion and he isnt white hes Italian so you cant say she doesnt look black comparing her to an italian person soo are you stating that she looks italian then?

• Fred October 1, 2011 at 6:24 am

KARLISSA at least get the facts straight.

Olivier Martinez is of French/Moroccan and Spanish decent.NOT Italian!

What Italian is called Martinez?

sometimes people spew stuff without even thinking and it shows.

According to EVERY French site on this guy it says he was born in Paris to a Spanish/Moroccan boxer of a father ( which explains Olivier’s tan) and a French mother

• Ashley October 1, 2011 at 8:51 am

Italian is white hahaha. Italy = Europe. Same with Spain.

• connie1 October 1, 2011 at 9:11 am

@ASHLEY, YES MOST ARE WHITE BUT SOME ITALIANS ARE MIXED. SOME ITALIANS HAVE DARK SKIN AND DARK CURLY KINKY HAIR. SPAIN IS A BAD EXAMPLE BECAUSE MOST LATINO PEOPLE HAVE AFRICAN HERITAGE IN THEM!

• anna October 1, 2011 at 11:40 am

i’m with ashley on this. Italy is in europe = white. And about your comment ” BUT SOME ITALIANS ARE MIXED. SOME ITALIANS HAVo E DARK SKIN AND DARK CURLY KINKY HAIR. SPAIN IS A BAD EXAMPLE BECAUSE MOST LATINO PEOPLE HAVE AFRICAN HERITAGE IN THEM!” well yes but we have a lot of mixed people in northern europe also and you still refer to us as a whole as white. Where do you draw the line? And when you talk about latin people and that many of them are mixed with african heritage you must understand that´s mostly the case in south america compared to spain. Many people in southern europe are lighter in skin than us in northern europe, you just dont think about it as we tend to look whiter because of our light hair and eyes.

• Fred October 1, 2011 at 3:08 pm

ASHLEY please READ before writing anything because your ignorance;arrogance and stupidity is showing.

The country of Morocco is comprised of Moroccan Jews;The Sami people, also spelled Sámi, or Saami, are the arctic indigenous people inhabiting Sápmi, which today encompasses parts of far northern Sweden, Norway, Finland, the Kola Peninsula of Russia, and the border area between south and middle Sweden and Norway and NORTH AFRICANS !

for your information Spaniards and Italians do NOT consider themselves Latinos but LATINS

Latin America is comprised of :
        Chile
        Guyana
        Peru
        Suriname
        Uruguay

• anna October 1, 2011 at 5:27 pm

Am i misunderstanding you or did you just wrote that the sami people live in northern africa? i´ve never heard of that but if you could give some kind of fact to that i would be intrested to read it

• Ashley October 2, 2011 at 10:54 am

Was simply responding to the “Italian being its own race” comment, Fred. Not yours.

• connie1 October 4, 2011 at 6:30 pm

ANNA WHAT YOU SAID IS YOUR OPINION NOT A FACT. I PERSONALLY KNOW PEOPLE FROM SPAIN BECAUSE I USE TO LIVE THERE, AND THEY HAVE AFRICAN BLOODLINES. DONT BE IGNORANT AND THINK THAT THERE POSSIBLY COULDNT BE BLACK SPANISH, BECAUSE THERE IS.

• neenee October 1, 2011 at 5:59 pm

i was thinking the same thing…..

• Misunderstood October 1, 2011 at 1:21 am

A mother protecting her child can’t argue with that! Nahla is to old for that sippie cup she’s 3 going on 23 ooh I just want to snatch it! Anywho love Nahla one of my favssssss!!!

• Sherley October 1, 2011 at 11:34 am

You & me both misunderstood. I want to reach through the pic & snatch it & run.

• sela October 1, 2011 at 12:47 am

Halle Berry’s daughter looks biracial–my daughter is African-American & Kashmiri Indian and has the same skin tone and same hair type (tho not same hair color).

• NAHLA, HALLE BERRY, AND OLIVIER MARTINEZ TAKE ON SPAIN - Baby Travel Systems October 1, 2011 at 12:42 am

[...] BLACKCELEBKIDS.COM- Black Celebrity Kids,babies,and their Parents [...]

• Seriously September 30, 2011 at 11:26 pm

She is Beautiful!

• rrr September 30, 2011 at 10:35 pm

She does look biracial/black

• Bubbles October 1, 2011 at 11:30 am

What is your definition of black? She does not look Black. African American is characterized by certain features …. she does not have the classic features of an African person. She has got a pretty permanent tan and a curl to her hair, but that does not make her African American looking.

• Darla October 1, 2011 at 3:19 pm

African Americans run the gamut as far as their color and features are concerned there is no one way to look Black or African American. And the term “mixed” refers to mongrel dogs not to human beings.

• Speaking the Truth November 29, 2011 at 12:51 pm

Does anyone remember the “black” actress Vanessa Williams who was married to Rick Fox. She has blue eyes & brown hair like a White chic but she’s not. This child is beautiful because that is the way GOD made her. Whether she considers herself black, white, polka dot or purple will be her business. Just love who you are & stop hatin on why this child isn’t black because she doesn’t have what you call black features, my family is every color of the rainbow beautiful, some of us are like night, some are yellow like the sun, ivory white, caramel brown, sandy brown with curly brown hair, dark nappy locks, straight raven tressels, dark eyes, soft brown eyes, gray eyes, green eyes! Holla!

• CJ September 30, 2011 at 10:32 pm

She looks just like what she is, mixed. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone say that she looks black (or white for that matter).

• honeybee September 30, 2011 at 9:00 pm

I just lover her golden locks : )

• neenee October 1, 2011 at 6:01 pm

that is such a nice pic of the two of them

• Karlisa September 30, 2011 at 8:55 pm

I saw the sippy cup and almost screamed and then remembered that she is still a baby (3).

• notmybaby October 3, 2011 at 5:30 pm

Its also a easy way for her to drink without making a mess – trust me i did the same thing lol

• Karlisa September 30, 2011 at 8:53 pm

Bck you know you aint right lmao and smh

• S. October 1, 2011 at 7:02 am