ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

WILLOW SMITH FINISHING ALBUM, SAYS PRODUCER

Pint-size star Willow Smith is in the process of finishing up her debut album, reveals producer Ronald “Jukebox” Jackson.

“I did like eight, nine songs [with] Willow, so right now, we’re in the process of just trying to close out the album,” he says. “It’s just the whole process. You got to think about it: She’s a 10-year old girl. She’s gotta have a life, she’s gotta be a kid.”

He adds, “Willow is kind of a combination of what ‘Whip My Hair’ was. Willow just isn’t a pop star, she isn’t just an urban artist; she’s very international,” he explained. “A lot of her music has a very big influence of everything from rock to pop to hip-hop.”

And Jukebox says that he hopes that Willow’s next hit single will be a song called ‘Rock Star’.

“Next single which I’m praying for is a record I did called ‘Rock Star.’ … She’s been performing it everywhere. It’s getting very great reaction,” he said. “We also did a record with Diggy Simmons that’s incredible. … She’s just a combination of everything pretty much.”

Photo:Copyright Willow Smith

Tags : Posted in : Child/Teen Stars

9 Comments to “WILLOW SMITH FINISHING ALBUM, SAYS PRODUCER”

• Seriously September 30, 2011 at 11:37 pm

Well congrats if this is what she really wants to do. She should take her time and enjoy her youth, no need to rush childhood.
    She probably needed the break..I cant wait to hear the song w/Diggy..I love him.

• Misunderstood September 30, 2011 at 4:39 pm

DEAD @darla lmao I was thinking the same thing ok Willow’s making an album wish her nothing but the best!

• Trisha September 30, 2011 at 9:44 am

She looks cute in that picture

I think her parents were trying to see if she liked the whole business (touring, performing, awards, etc…) before they made the album. Glad they letting her go at her own pace instead of trying to rush it. I still whip my hair ;)

• Sherley September 30, 2011 at 9:39 am

I’m confused. Wasn’t she also a 10yr old girl when she was touring, performing, making videos & traveling around the world singing Whip My Hair & Century 21? Or does that line only applies to the finishing the album?

• Sherley September 30, 2011 at 1:53 pm

Like the above picture. She looks so much like her mother in it.

• Anna September 30, 2011 at 9:27 am

And Lol I was just thinking she should do a song with Diggy or Mindless Behavior! That would be cute can’t wait to hear the Diggy track. Lol but I think he can’t rap but they are just kids so.. Support the kiddios

• Football Wife September 30, 2011 at 9:25 am

I’m proud of this family strong and not concerned about others opinions. Willow do what makes you happy young one.

• Anna September 30, 2011 at 9:25 am

Good I’m glad they didn’t rush it. She’s a little girl gotta have a life. I’ll support her. She’s doing big things for her age.Yes alot of little girls who have famous daddies are signing. But Willow is ahead of he pack. Do you lil mama!

• darla September 30, 2011 at 9:11 am