OMG GIRLZ GET POLISHED

OUT AND ABOUT: CHRIS ROCK AND DAUGHTERS

Comedian Chris Rock was seen walking with daughters Lola Simone (born June 28, 2002) and Zahra Savannah (born May 22, 2004) on the Upper West Side in New York City this past weekend.

Looks like the trio had a fun day out! More pictures below!

Photos: Splashnews

24 Comments to “OUT AND ABOUT: CHRIS ROCK AND DAUGHTERS”

• honeykinz October 9, 2011 at 8:53 pm

They are BEAUTIFUL!!!

• Tynkrbel October 8, 2011 at 6:14 pm

These girls hair are not permed… Look at their roots. All of you guys screaming for a perm have obviously not had a good blow dry and flat iron or a good ole Dominican doobie. If you find a good stylist they can blow dry your hair bone straight and then press or flat iron it.

Personally, if I want my natural hair straightened really well I do a walk-in at one of the Dominican salons and they get my hair straighter than any perm ever will with just a doobie. Maybe you all never had a Dominican salon experience, but if you’re ever in the DC area let me know… We have plenty in the DMV (DC, MD, VA).

• keke October 5, 2011 at 12:23 am

Relaxed hair and all I see lol!

• blkbrandi October 4, 2011 at 7:17 pm

wow his little girls are beautiful

• Justme October 4, 2011 at 11:15 am

Looks like a perm to me but who cares it their hair . Does the Obama girls have perms I question but once again who cares their hair their issue beautiful either way it goes. Who cares if he is attractive or not his bank accoutant is -:)

• missnamatovu October 4, 2011 at 8:53 am

Pretty girls, but my God press those pants.

• OUT AND ABOUT: CHRIS ROCK AND DAUGHTERS - Baby Travel Systems October 4, 2011 at 12:55 am

[...] BLACKCELEBKIDS.COM- Black Celebrity Kids,babies,and their Parents [...]

• TT October 3, 2011 at 7:32 pm

I wouldn’t assume they had perms just because of their hair looking straight. There are so many ways to straighten hair. The girls look so much bigger now. He looks a bit rough but happy nonetheless:-)

• Pisces October 3, 2011 at 6:23 pm

Cute girls.

• Sherley October 3, 2011 at 5:40 pm

It’s been a minute since I’ve seen these beauties on here. They are getting big.

Bump the girls getting relaxers, does Chris has a relaxer? If not, he needs to do something about that head.

• Tynkrbel October 8, 2011 at 6:17 pm

Lol I was thinking the same thing about Chris… Look like he tried to go for the old Conk hairstyle with a regular perm when he needed a Super.

• KekeB October 3, 2011 at 5:34 pm

Chris Rock looking old his girls are cute

• tia October 3, 2011 at 5:15 pm

I thought he swore his girls would never get perms?talk about being a hypocrite!

• Misunderstood October 3, 2011 at 5:23 pm

I don’t recall him saying his girls would never get perms but I could be wrong! Also remember straightening combs maybe they got their hair straighten! Everybody that has straight hair doesn’t have to have a perm!

• Trisha October 3, 2011 at 5:39 pm

I was thinking that too, but then i remembered my childhood friend the hot comb LOL

• Doting October 3, 2011 at 6:22 pm

it looks more like a wash n set than a perm.

• connie1 October 3, 2011 at 7:26 pm

THEY DID NOT GET PERMS. HIS WIFE MADE A STATEMENT IN ESSENCE MAGAZINE THAT IF HER GIRLS GOT THEIR HAIR STRAIGHTENED, THEN IT WOULD BE FROM A FLAT IRON NOT A PERM. PLENTY OF NATURALS STRAIGHTEN THEIR HAIR EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE WITH A FLAT IRON AND BLOW DRYER. NOT A PERM!

• Debra October 22, 2011 at 5:42 pm

..now he needs the “Creamy Crack” head lookin like Pookie in NJC!!

• MRS SMITH October 3, 2011 at 5:09 pm

did they get perms ?

• mel October 3, 2011 at 4:26 pm

They are growing up to be beautiful girlz n I luv to hear Chris talk about being a father.

• Seriously October 3, 2011 at 4:23 pm

I Looooooove their names…and their are VERY pretty. I like Chris Rock as a comedian and loved “Everyone Hates Chris”.

• wyb October 3, 2011 at 6:54 pm

Ditto! Chris is hilarious. His girls are cute. They look like their mom a lot. And I love their mom, Malaak!

• Susan October 4, 2011 at 6:20 am

I agree with you all the way…love everybody hates Chris

• Misunderstood October 3, 2011 at 4:20 pm

Let me try this one more time! If I didn’t know who Chris was I would of thought he was an average man walking the streets with his girls! They’ve gotten so big since Good Hair cute girls! Not a fan of Chris never ever found him attractive!