ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

ANTHONY HAMILTON AND WIFE DEBUT THE TWINS

Anthony Hamilton( in sunglasses), his wife Tarsha, and their twins Nolan and Michael were all in attendance for singer Fantasia Barrino’s baby shower this past weekend.

Anthony and his wife welcomed their sons in November of last year. “We never knew that life in abundance had so much meaning until today,” Anthony wrote in a statement in 2010. “The joy and love we now share can only be given by God.

More pictures below!

Photos: Curt – U.N.I. Photography – www.uniphotography.us

14 Comments to “ANTHONY HAMILTON AND WIFE DEBUT THE TWINS”

• columbus electricians December 25, 2011 at 9:10 pm

I?ve learn a few excellent stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how so much attempt you put to create this kind of excellent informative web site.

• What?! October 5, 2011 at 9:48 am

Wow, Tarsha is gorgeous loving the hairstyle and twins, adorable.

• Nikki October 5, 2011 at 5:30 am

The twins are so adorable.

• PlainMean October 4, 2011 at 5:34 pm

Those twins are rough! His wife looks young…

• EVELINA RAE October 4, 2011 at 4:03 pm

Mr. Cook is cute…they should have a cute baby.

I’ve never seen their twins before. Nolan is becoming a very popular name these days.

• Misunderstood October 4, 2011 at 2:46 pm

I love me some Anthony Hamilton he know he can SANG! The twins have gotten so big they look like Anthony to me! Again Fannie congrats!!!

• tristan October 4, 2011 at 2:29 pm

Cute family I saw her at one of his concerts once and she’s very pretty in person. Sigh at Fantasia I still don’t know how I feel about her situation.

• theyknow October 4, 2011 at 2:26 pm

I love Fantasia’s hair like that!!

Cute kids!!

• Shaydy Oakz October 4, 2011 at 2:15 pm

Nice…

• Seriously October 4, 2011 at 2:02 pm

Anthony Hamilton twins are beautiful. And I think Fantasiais is disgusting for this entire situation…I guess money can’t buy class! I pray she get some common sense but I highly doubt that will happen.

• Trisha October 4, 2011 at 1:56 pm

Wish there was a better pic of the twins, can’t really tell who they look like. Hopefully they got their dads beautiful singing voice lol

Fantasia looks like’s she about to POP! lol

• Sherley October 4, 2011 at 1:50 pm

Twins look like mom. I am loving mom’s hair..wild & free! Just how I wear mine, until the wind blows..then watch out!

• mel October 4, 2011 at 1:40 pm

Wow that year went by fast. Cant believe the twins are almost a year old.

I aint tryna to start nuthing but did Antawn leave his wife? Just askin.

• Seriously October 4, 2011 at 4:36 pm

Legally, they are still together because the divorce hasnt been finalized yet. He will have to pay child support and alimony bc of the State they reside in. However, I am sure Fantasia will pay for his kids and her own bc Antwaun isnt working at the cell phone store anymore…what a mess.