KENNEDY RUE GOES TO THE PROM WITH REGINA KING’S SON

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

POOCH HALL AND WIFE HOST ‘SPECIAL NEEDS FAMILY PROM’ IN HONOR OF DAUGHTER’S BIRTHDAY

THE GAME AND DAUGHTER GET ‘EXTRA’ CUTE

Rapper The Game and his daughter Cali Dream Taylor,1, visited television show Extra at The Grove on October 13, 2011 in Los Angeles, California.

Cali must be a happy camper now that her parents are set to marry.  The Game and his fiancée Tiffany Cambridge have been together for seven years and have two children together: a son named King Justice and daughter Cali. The MC also has another child from a previous relationship named Harlem.

Check out more pictures of the father and daughter duo now!

Tags : Posted in : Rappers and their Kids

43 Comments to “THE GAME AND DAUGHTER GET ‘EXTRA’ CUTE”

• Zgirl December 14, 2011 at 11:05 pm

Its funny how we all can see beauty differently- I think Cali is a real cutie- Mabe the joy in eyes and face make her more beautiful than to me. I like different looking, interesting kids too, but I don’t care for sharper looking people like Swizz and his sons- I just don’t think their cute. Nahla is cute, but she has an odd beauty-euroish( if that makes any sense :) And while I think Zahra, Harlow and Kenzo are gorgeous, I don’t think Honor is cute, mabe she will grow into her looks…..some people get more beautiful as the age…. :)

• Neriah October 16, 2011 at 3:11 pm

Cali is cute and so is The Game!

• Justsayingthough October 15, 2011 at 1:54 am

Okay, her past pics have been a lot more flattering than this one, although her eyes are beautiful..these just aren’t it. But the daddy and me time can’t be beat.

• Japhattygurl October 14, 2011 at 9:41 pm

I agree with Connie. Cali Dream is just “ok” But her eyes are beautiful.

• EVELINA RAE October 15, 2011 at 7:05 pm

I don’t agree with Connie, but I kinda agree with you. Cali was a GORGEOUS baby and now I think she’s just an average cute kid, but those eyes are to die for.

• connie1 October 17, 2011 at 7:03 pm

I THINK NAHLA AUBREY IS GORGEOUS! SHE IS LIGHT SKIN WITH LIGHT EYES. I DONT THINK THIS LITTLE GIRL IS PRETTY. OK! DONE!

• EVELINA RAE October 18, 2011 at 3:31 pm

You’re right…compared to Nahla Aubry she isn’t, haha, but then again most kids on BCK don’t have that look that Miss. Aubry has and it isn’t her skin tone. There’s just something about Nahla that melts your heart, a little.

• Sherley October 14, 2011 at 9:34 pm

Connie, how can you not love that cute smile, those gorgeous eyes on Cali? The game is cute when he is relaxed & not putting on a gangsta face.

• Kailah October 14, 2011 at 8:06 pm

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Love the pics of Game playing with his baby girl & I must add he look really good in these pictures

• Jaida October 14, 2011 at 7:57 pm

Aww look at her with her pretty self & those long legs. Daddy has a lovely smile too :)

• True October 14, 2011 at 7:31 pm

Is she not dark enough for you???

• Karlisa October 14, 2011 at 8:31 pm

@true you took the words right out my mouth because it seems that CONNIE dont like light skinned, white, biracial or anybody that is lignt or has light features.

• Seriously October 14, 2011 at 10:05 pm

Connie is something else..I tried telling yall that along time ago. She do like one light-skinned kid and her name is Willow Smith. I am not sure what she is seeing but Cali Dream is a gorgeous baby and The Game is cute, minus the tattoos. Connie only loves dark-skinned children with curly afros..smh

• connie1 October 17, 2011 at 7:02 pm

SERIOUSLY, GIVE IT A REST. STOP ATTACKING ME. ITS MY OPINION. SOME OF YALL ON HERE ONLY TALK GOOD ABOUT LIGHT SKIN CHILDREN AND BAD ABOUT THE OTHERS. ITS JUST AN OPINION. WHETHER I LIKE IT OR NOT, I STILL HAVE TO HEAR EVERYONES OPINION. YES I LIKE WILLOW SMITH, YES I LIKE DARK SKIN, YES I LIKE AFRO’S. SO WHAT!

• connie1 October 17, 2011 at 6:58 pm

KARLISA, WHATS LIGHT FEATURES? DOES THIS LITTLE GIRL HAVE LIGHT FEATURES? I DONT LIKE HER NOSE. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH COLOR. HER NOSE AND LIPS ARE BIG. SHE LOOKS JUST LIKE HER DADDY! GET OVER IT! ITS MY OPINION.

• Trisha October 15, 2011 at 9:24 am

Lmao!

• connie1 October 17, 2011 at 7:00 pm

I LOVE AFRICAN AMERICANS IN GENERAL. COLOR DOES NOT MATTER, BUT IF I DONT LIKE SOMEONES FEATURES THEN ITS MY OPINION. OTHER PEOPLE COMMENT ON HERE ALL THE TIME, STATING THEIR OPINIONS, AND YET, I GET YELLED AT FOR STATING MINE!

• KekeB October 14, 2011 at 4:33 pm

U can feel the love in these pics.. the game has always been sexy to me

• Shanna October 14, 2011 at 4:21 pm

So precious with that cute little smile looking like Daddy :)

• EVELINA RAE October 14, 2011 at 2:24 pm

I’m glad Jayceon asked Tiffany to marry him…it has been 7 years. Well done!

• TaizLady October 14, 2011 at 1:38 pm

Cute pic

• Ms Lady October 14, 2011 at 12:30 pm

Nice pic of father and daughter.

• nicole from cali October 14, 2011 at 11:28 am

Such a cute pic!

• Misunderstood October 14, 2011 at 11:24 am

Cali Dream is beautiful she kind of reminds me of Laila Williams! I don’t think a 1 year old can be elated that her parents r set to get married she doesn’t understand! Anywho congrats again Game and Tiffany

• Seriously October 14, 2011 at 5:13 pm

This man is really in-love with fatherhood..I never seen anything like this before from a rapper. He has grown so much. I guess kids can make a person change for the better. :)

• universitychick October 14, 2011 at 11:13 am

The Game would be so sexy if he wasn’t such a douche in real life.

• Sherley October 14, 2011 at 12:33 pm

I also agree with you.

• jklzukqkvx January 28, 2012 at 10:01 am

sTSNdd rjyfptzchutf

• Seriously October 14, 2011 at 10:54 am

OMG..I love these two!

• Football Wife October 14, 2011 at 10:37 am

Love seeing fathers with their children. Awesome

• Nene October 15, 2011 at 5:35 pm

I do too specially black fathers.

• Trisha October 14, 2011 at 10:35 am

Her chunky legs! She looks bigger than 1 tho lol.

She looks sweet, like she couldn’t do wrong. All she gotta do is look at you w/ those big, pretty eyes & you melt lol

Is Taylor her last name or middle name? & is Dream apart of her 1st name or is it a middle name too? I’ve always wondered, like her name sounds perfect Cali Dream as a first name

• Toya October 14, 2011 at 10:32 am

He seems like he is so in love with his angel…I can just feel it in all their pictures!! So sweet…

• Sherley October 14, 2011 at 12:32 pm

I agree with you.

• Shaydy Oakz October 14, 2011 at 10:29 am

Love the eyes.. Game has strong features

• I SAID IT "DAT" October 14, 2011 at 10:28 am

SHE IS GORGEOUS! CANT WAIT FOR MY LIL ONE TO COME!

• Sherley October 14, 2011 at 12:32 pm

8 weeks girl….:)

• jess October 14, 2011 at 10:24 am

She is a big girl!! She looks at least 2

I think she’s one of the most beautiful celeb babies..those gorgeous eyes and sweet face, what a doll !

• TT October 14, 2011 at 5:53 pm

She’s very cute and looks older except for her hair. It still looks like it’s growing after being loss from rolling around. That gives her agevaway. Just wait, when she’s 2 she’ll have a nice curly fro!

• Celeste October 14, 2011 at 7:57 pm

I always had a head full of hair, even after rolling around. Some babies just have that reverse George Jefferson look.

• jess October 15, 2011 at 1:54 pm

Agree, the little tiny teefers and hair give her age away but size wise she is a big girl! I love em chubby like that :)

• princess0609 October 22, 2011 at 12:02 pm

@ TT yes I know they will be glad when her hair grows. My baby had the same issue lack of hair syndrome. I dont know why and how it happens. I think its something in the prenatal vitamins or the water lol. My oldest daughter always had a head full of hair. My baby is two now. she has a fro on the top but is lacking in the back!! I’ve heard that her hair wont be fully there until she is about 3 and when it grows, its going to keep going and eventually exceed my expectations and be very long!! she is still a cutie and so is Cali.

• MRSREYNOLDS October 14, 2011 at 10:07 am