MCCLAIN COVERS JOHN LEGEND’S ‘ALL OF ME’

KHADIJAH HAQQ AND HER BIRTHDAY COMPANION

Actress Khadijah Haqq-McCray(L) and her son Christian attended Jennifer Freeman’s birthday party for her daughter Isabella Watson at The COOP on October 22, 2011 in Studio City, California.

Khadijah is best known for playing alongside her twin sister Malika Haqq in movie ATL. She is also a recurring cast member on reality show Khloe and Lamar.

One more picture below!

Tags : Posted in : Actors

25 Comments to “KHADIJAH HAQQ AND HER BIRTHDAY COMPANION”

• honeykinz October 30, 2011 at 8:33 pm

They’re both very pretty ladies!

• MixtryMama October 27, 2011 at 11:37 am

Is Jennifer prego again or is it just the way she’s standing?

• TaizLady October 25, 2011 at 11:49 am

Nice pic…cuties

• bck reader October 24, 2011 at 2:06 pm

dang, when did she find time to get married and have a kid sitting up under the Kardashians. i don’t watch the show, and i don’t know who she married, but i think baby boy looks just like her. how old is she anyways, she still looks pretty young.

• Trisha October 24, 2011 at 3:10 pm

LOL your thinking of her twin Malika. She’s the one thats always w/ Khloe. Khadijah is married to some NFL player, i forgot his name but they’ve been married for awhile. She’s probably around Lauren London age so about 24-25

• Seriously October 24, 2011 at 5:56 pm

His name is Bobby McCary (New Orleans Saints).

• Misunderstood October 24, 2011 at 1:52 pm

Both babies r cuties I can’t believe how big Christian is he was so tiny the last time I saw him!

• noname October 24, 2011 at 1:28 pm

I had to google Jennifer Freeman b/c she looked so familiar but I couldn’t put my finger on from where! Didn’t realize Claire from My Wife & Kids had gotten married AND had a baby! She’s very pretty!!

• Pippi777 October 24, 2011 at 11:33 am

According to imdb, Jennifer and Earl are going through a divorce. Not sure how true it is…

Beautiful women with beautiful children!

• Trisha October 24, 2011 at 1:17 pm

After she beat on him he said he wanted a divorce. But then said he wanted to work it out. Maybe she didn’t get her act together & was still being abusive towards him

• bunnyhop (: October 24, 2011 at 2:24 pm

she beat up on him after she found out about his extramarital affairs . . so it’s not her who needs to get their act together i believe it is him.

• Trisha October 24, 2011 at 3:08 pm

No she attacked him after she found him going thru her phone. He went thru her phone b/c she was getting late night texts.

& regardless the situation, no grown person should put hands on another grown person. You wouldn’t say he beat on her b/c of her affairs so she needs to get her act together. smh

• PlainMean October 24, 2011 at 3:15 pm

Trisha is right! I read the police report. This is the Rihanna/Chris Brown situation in reverse.

• EVELINA RAE October 24, 2011 at 11:26 am

I didn’t know Khadijah had a child and is married.

• TheyKnow October 24, 2011 at 12:26 pm

She’s married to either a football or basketball player, cant remember which. I saw the wedding photos on another site, very beautiful wedding..

• EVELINA RAE October 26, 2011 at 12:41 pm

Thanks! I’m going to google her, haha.

• sunnygirl October 24, 2011 at 4:25 pm

No this is her twin sister that is married and had a baby.

Kadigjah is probalbt still chasing after Robb who is not serious about her. Khohe did not like the idea of them being together either. Hmm I wonder why

• Shay October 24, 2011 at 8:01 pm

That’s Malika ur thinking about, TheyKnow is right

• Nisha October 24, 2011 at 10:25 am

Christian looks like his dad, a cutie and he has gotten big since being on Khloe and Lamar

• Sherley October 24, 2011 at 9:57 am

I forgot she had a baby. I like his shoes.

• Trisha October 24, 2011 at 9:32 am

He got a forehead like his mom & aunt. But he’s cute. I remember him being so tiny on the show & Khloe was babysitting him. I love his shoes!

• TheyKnow October 24, 2011 at 9:19 am

They are both cuties!!

• Kailah October 24, 2011 at 8:34 am

I didn’t know she had a baby! He’s a cute little baby :)

• Seriously October 24, 2011 at 8:16 am

Khadijah son Christian such a cutie pie! I forgot she had a baby..lol. And Isabella is pretty.

• kaylnn October 24, 2011 at 6:43 am

Cute kids.

Christian has grown. I remember seeing him on Khloe and Lamar’s show.

I am not sure if Jennifer and her husband are still together. Either way I hope they can come together and co-parent their child.