MCCLAIN COVERS JOHN LEGEND’S ‘ALL OF ME’

PHOTOS: ISABELLA WATSON’S TUTU CUTE PARTY

Actress Jennifer Freeman threw a tutu cute birthday party for her daughter Isabella Watson(dad is NBA player Earl Watson) at The COOP on October 22, 2011 in Studio City, California.

Isabella is now two years old! What a yummy-looking birthday cake!

Jennifer’s sisters were in attendance…

Isabella had loads of fun!

More pictures of the princess are below!

Tags : Posted in : Actors

47 Comments to “PHOTOS: ISABELLA WATSON’S TUTU CUTE PARTY”

• honeykinz October 30, 2011 at 8:31 pm

I mean the fact that Princess Tiana is on the top of the cake ;) … it’s so cute how much she’s adoring her daughter!

• honeykinz October 30, 2011 at 8:26 pm

Can I just say that I love the fact that Princess Tiana is on the cake?! Major points there.

And OMG they are ALL ridiculously pretty in their own ways.

• Kyndel October 26, 2011 at 12:42 pm

Their family is gorgeous wow! Jen looks like the typical housewife..

• Celeste October 25, 2011 at 7:47 pm

Just saw photos of Earl Watson and I think the little girl looks a lot like him: head shape, ears, smile… and it’s not a bad thing.

• EVELINA RAE October 25, 2011 at 2:25 pm

I love that Jennifer, Meagan and Melissa match the party colours. I do that with my sisters, too. Whatever the party colours are I try and make them wear one of the colours, haha, it’s fun for us.

• kc October 25, 2011 at 1:02 am

Wow her sisters don’t look like twins at all.

• CJ October 25, 2011 at 7:58 am

That’s because they aren’t identical.

The one on the left looks way younger than the one on the right though.

• Justsayingthough October 24, 2011 at 10:20 pm

Beautiful!!!!!

• Shay Ellis October 24, 2011 at 8:00 pm

Here sisters meagan nd melissa are twins and they were on a few episodes of my wife and kids to, i think they were about 9/10 the, they have gotton so big and have changed a lot they look less identicle now. time flies, i cant believe the baby is two already.

• Seriously October 24, 2011 at 9:41 pm

I remember seeing them on the show back in the day but never knew they were her sisters nor that they were twins either. She also has a brother right? I think he was on the show also.

• bck reader October 24, 2011 at 11:05 pm

as an avid watcher of My Wife and Kids rerun, i was like hold up, when were they on there? lol! but ok, i think i know what episode they were on. was it the one where Kady started a lemonade stand and turned to selling stuff in the house cuz that made more money, and the Freeman twins were her accomplices? i dunno, that’s the only instance i cant think of. now who is her brother and what episode would he have been on?

• T October 25, 2011 at 6:48 am

Yup! That was the exact episode I was thinking of.

• gaelle October 24, 2011 at 6:30 pm

never knew she had a kid. her daughter and sisters are gorgeous. it’s so weird cause i see her as claire from my wife and kids and now that she has a kids it’s like WOAH lol

• ABC October 24, 2011 at 5:26 pm

I was looking at the pics thinking that she looked alot like Claire from “My Wife and Kids” then it hit me that OH MY GOSH IT IS CLAIRE!! She looks so mature and her sister remind mind me of her at that age. Isabella is so precious

• jess October 24, 2011 at 6:06 pm

I JUST realized too after searching her name on google! Wow has she grown up. I’ve always thought she was absolutely stunning. And I see it runs in the family! :)

gorgeous little girl, what a doll baby. Going to have momma’s good looks!

• MRSREYNOLDS October 24, 2011 at 2:31 pm

what a lil doll!

• bck reader October 24, 2011 at 1:57 pm

i was just wondering when we were gonna see more recent pics of Jennifer’s daughter, sitting here watching her on My Wife and Kids lol! her party looks like it was so girly and fun. and wow, those Freeman sisters are all gorgeous. and where was dad for Bella’s big 2 yr old party?

• honeybee October 24, 2011 at 12:46 pm

What a cute lil girl, and adorable too….good looking family also. But a face full if make-up at a 2 yr olds party?…she is such a naturally beautiful girl…she dosent need it.

• MizDavis October 24, 2011 at 12:21 pm

I can’t even believe parents let their kids play in those things.
    A kid can suffocate under the balls. Kids pee in there and those balls are not disinfected. I’ve heard of kids getting snake bits and cuts from class in those ball pits. Nasty and dangerous!

Yes, I believe she is divorced. After that nasty dv incident she committed, I would be surprised they were still together.

• kc October 24, 2011 at 11:47 am

Do you guys know that this woman bit her husband,but her husband let it go so that she wouldn’t go to jail for it.

• kc October 24, 2011 at 11:45 am

Wow her and her sisters are so beautiful and they have some really nice hair.

• Nosey October 24, 2011 at 11:43 am

Didn’t she get a divorce recently???

• EVELINA RAE October 24, 2011 at 11:20 am

We haven’t seen pretty Issy in a while.

:D

• EVELINA RAE October 24, 2011 at 11:24 am

Jennifer has very pretty sisters, especially the on eon the left…I love her hair!

What a FABULOUS looking cake. I Love that Tiana’s on the top :)

• jazziegurl October 24, 2011 at 11:00 am

She looks just like her daddy.cute party.

• Pisces October 24, 2011 at 10:40 am

Birthdays are so fun. The little one is so cute in her dainty tutu and tiara. So girlie. Sweet.

• afrikanhuney October 24, 2011 at 10:40 am

anyone noice how similar jen’s sis on the left looks to parker posey-lil kady from wife and kids. google current pics of parker and you’ll see . cool..glad the cast is doing well

• Bubbles October 24, 2011 at 10:08 am

Very pretty girls!

• Sherley October 24, 2011 at 9:50 am

Isabella is adorable, a mixture of mom & dad. Her party looks like so much fun. She seems to have enjoyed herself. The cake & goodies, give the sugar, let them run it all off & pass out later! :)

But where is dad? I don’t think I spotted him in the group picture.

Jennifer’s sisters both need a trim, haircut, style..something.

• Trisha October 24, 2011 at 9:30 am

I’ve been seeing her a lot lately lol. Maybe she’s gonna come out w/ a movie soon lol. I just saw pics from her birthday party last week.

Her sisters are really pretty. The one on the left looks like Lionel Richie’s younger daughter just w/ darker hair

Her daughter is cute, but tall. She looks 4 lol. I love the cakes in the cones.

I wonder if her & her husband are still married. I don’t see the ring anymore

• Tayla October 24, 2011 at 6:45 pm

Her dad is a basketball player, so she will probably be a tall girl if she takes after him!

• NickyAngel October 25, 2011 at 1:43 am

I think she and her husband have reconciled since she reportly attacked him.

• TheyKnow October 24, 2011 at 9:21 am

That cake and those cupcakes look very yummy!! Jennifer and her sisters are very pretty. Her daughter is a cutie as well!!

• Truth Seeker October 24, 2011 at 9:14 am

She is big for 2! I would have guessed 3 or maybe 4.

• Tay October 24, 2011 at 9:02 am

LUV the pics, but that venue needs to upgrade the table – Ewwww!

• Tayla October 24, 2011 at 5:58 pm

I thought the same thing. I would have placed a linen tablecloth over it! Nevertheless, beautiful family and looks like good times!

• Kailah October 24, 2011 at 8:31 am

Baby Girl is Soooo Pretty Like Her Mommy

• candy October 24, 2011 at 9:00 am

Jennifer looks like Tracey, Babyfaces’ ex-wife,and her daughter is cute

• Seriously October 24, 2011 at 8:15 am

Happy Birthday Isabella! She is so pretty just like her mom and aunties.

• S. October 24, 2011 at 10:30 am

They’re all beautiful. Jennifer and her baby reminds me of Jhene Aiko and her baby (who I wish BCK would post)

WOW! One of jennifer’s sisters looked like model Chrishell Stubbs!

• Seriously October 24, 2011 at 9:53 pm

Dang, you took it way back to my high school days by bringing up Jhene..I remember seeing her in concert with B2K and Bow WOW in the early 2000s.LOL!!! Yes, her baby is cute too. She has a Youtube page and you can see her baby there. What ever happened to her and Omarion little brother? He was in a group also.

• Lola B October 25, 2011 at 4:13 am

jhene has a new video out named my mine is just came out last week

• CJ October 24, 2011 at 8:03 am

Isabella is such a cutie.

I’m loving the cake and cupcakes!

• kayla October 24, 2011 at 6:39 am

TOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    They are gorgeous

• vixx October 24, 2011 at 3:38 am

I take it back, isabella is more than cute. I really like her name.

• MissMe October 24, 2011 at 2:50 am

Her, her daughter, and her sisters are gorgeous! Such a fabulous family celebration, looks like they had a wonderful time.

• Misunderstood October 24, 2011 at 1:49 pm

Agree! U said everything that I was going to say so beautiful!