ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

SHARON LEAL AND HER PREMIERE PAL

Sharon Leal and her son Kai (dad is actor Bev land), 10, attended the “Puss In Boots” Los Angeles Premiere at Regency Village Theatre on October 23, 2011 in Westwood, California.

Sharon is best known for her roles in movies such as Dreamgirls, Why Did I Get Married?,CW’s hit television show “Hellcats, to name a few.

Photos: Fame Pictures/Wireimage

Tags : Posted in : Actors

16 Comments to “SHARON LEAL AND HER PREMIERE PAL”

• new movie releases 2013 bollywood February 19, 2014 at 5:25 am

Do you have a spam issue on this website; I also am a blogger, and I was wanting to
    know your situation; many of uss have created some nice procedures and we
    are looking to exchange methods with other folks, why not shoot
    me an e-mail if interested.

• Nhzinga October 31, 2011 at 12:28 pm

I love Sharon Leal! She can saaang (she was on Boston Public with Chi McBride) and Kiss the Girls with Morgan Freeman. I didn’t know she had a kid, but he’s cute.

• honeykinz October 30, 2011 at 8:07 pm

I really like his sweater and shirt! Cute, I didn’t know she had a kid either!

• Ms Dee October 26, 2011 at 4:25 pm

he is handsome I just read she was half Filipino I had no clue but now I actually see the physical traits in her.

• Misunderstood October 25, 2011 at 1:45 pm

Didn’t know she had any kids! He’s a cutie she’s definitely kept her life private!

• TaizLady October 25, 2011 at 11:53 am

Nice pic

• bck reader October 25, 2011 at 11:29 am

i had no idea she even had a kid, but yeah i can see the resemblance some. he’s dressed really nicely. and i love her dress and shoes.

• Seriously October 25, 2011 at 11:15 am

I love her as an actress,she is beautiful. I never knew she even had a son. Kai is cute and I love his name. :)

• Ms Lady October 25, 2011 at 11:07 am

He is handsome.

• MRSREYNOLDS October 25, 2011 at 10:38 am

he is very handsome!

• LME October 25, 2011 at 10:34 am

Never knew she was a mom either. I’ve loved her since Boston Public. Handsome little guy with his hat.

• LaTanya October 25, 2011 at 9:22 am

Didn’t know she was a mom either. Her son is cute or should I say handsome since a 10 year old wouldn’t want to be called cute! lol I had to look up her ex husbands name (Bev land) because I didn’t know who he was.

• Sherley October 25, 2011 at 9:15 am

She played Tyler Perry’s wife in Why Did I get Married. Never seen her before & I saw Dreamgirls.

On another note:does anyone see my darlings in the pictures on the side gallery? Yes I am talking about Sydney & Curtis Conway, Laila Ali’s children. BCK..can I pls pls pls get a post of them?

• Trisha October 25, 2011 at 9:04 am

He looks like Wolverines’ son (sorry i can’t remember his name right now lmao)

• MUNCHOSGIRL October 25, 2011 at 8:50 am

WOW, DIDN’T KNOW SHE WAS A MOM.

• kia7123 October 25, 2011 at 2:42 pm

Join the club me either, he’s a cutie tho and she’s a great actress