SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

*UPDATED*UPCOMING: ALIYAH KOLF WINS HOLLAND’S GOT TALENT

Aliyah Kolf was pronounced the winner for Holland’s Got Talent! The young star sang Whitney Houston’s I Have Nothing for her finale performance. Watch the performance below!

Originally posted 9/1/11: She is just 11 years old, but Aliyah Kolf already has the singing voice of a seasoned performer.  Aliyah, who is currently a contestant on Holland’s Got Talent, wowed the audience and judges this week with her rendition of the Dreamgirls’ classic, “And I Am Telling You”.

What do you think? Does this young girl have talent or what?

Tags : Posted in : UpcomingVideos

64 Comments to “*UPDATED*UPCOMING: ALIYAH KOLF WINS HOLLAND’S GOT TALENT”

• colin nixon July 4, 2013 at 12:43 pm

what a voice, what a great performance! I was blown away. In the late 1950′s I worked at the Adelphi theatre in London and one afternoon Jack Hylton brought a young lady to audition for the show, she passed and sang that night, she was Shirly Bassey, and she blew me away, and I felt priviledged to hear her. Now its 2013 and I just watched Alyah win in Holland and had the same emotions. What power, what presence, and what a great attitude. Cannot wait to learn and hear more of this exceptional young lady!!

• sunhearted July 11, 2012 at 8:21 pm

Just awesome and I will surely buy her records. Awesome!!

• Tee October 30, 2011 at 4:40 am

She & the Dream’s daughter could be sisters :)

• TaizLady October 29, 2011 at 2:21 am

Nice job

• Jessie October 28, 2011 at 10:22 pm

We loved Aliyah performance, she did a great job. She is a beautiful little girl with a big voice and Iam waiting on her to come to the U.S.A.

• jess October 28, 2011 at 3:44 pm

I’m gonna be the odd one out and say this but…having some experience in vocal training-

No doubt she is beautiful and has a wonderful voice BUT she needs a lottt of work. She definitely has the potential , she is great to be only 11 but if she wants to make a career out of this she needs a lot more vocal training to improve her control and pitch.

Lots of potential and she did a great job!