ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

GALLERY(PART 3): BCK READERS AND THEIR KIDS “HALLOWEEN 2011″

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Chace,2, is an adorable snowman. Check out more cute  Halloween pictures from BCK readers and their kids! Click here if you do not feel like scrolling up and down.

Tags : Posted in : Gallery

35 Comments to “GALLERY(PART 3): BCK READERS AND THEIR KIDS “HALLOWEEN 2011″”

• buy lunesta online February 24, 2012 at 2:24 am

order lunesta no rx – buy lunesta cheap no prescription

• Kandi November 1, 2011 at 5:35 pm

Karisa, never allow the mentally ill to babysit your beautiful children. Are the children in the smaller photos yours as well?

• Sherley November 1, 2011 at 6:03 pm

Since Karlisa didn’t say anything about allowing you to babysit, so I think she’ll be fine.

• BenjiBeats November 1, 2011 at 2:34 pm

That tigger is not a girl that is my son on his first Halloween last year….are people seriously jacking peoples pictures an stating its their kids? smh….

• Pisces November 1, 2011 at 12:24 pm

A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!! All in capital letters for emphasis. Beautiful.

• EVELINA RAE November 1, 2011 at 12:03 pm

I like Chace’s costume, very original! Cute eyes!

• Candy November 1, 2011 at 10:38 am

Yes I’m definitely a proud Momma …. LOL … Chace is 1/2 blk & 1/2 white … As far as ethnic background …. I’m have Irish/ & Creole in my family (my grandparents are originally from NOLA) … My husband is Irish/Polish/Italian

When he was younger everyone thought he was a girl … LOL … His features were very dainty ….now that he’s a little older he’s grown more into his features & he’s 100% boy (rough & tough) …. LOL

• Misunderstood November 1, 2011 at 10:12 pm

He is just beautiful too cute for words!

• kc November 3, 2011 at 11:35 pm

Wow I thought 4 sure this was a little girl with those pretty eyes and beautiful curly locks.This is a very adorable child.Thanks 4 sharing pics.

• Candy November 1, 2011 at 7:44 am

Just waking up this AM & what a surprise to see my Chace on BCK …. Thanks for all the kind comments & his costume was perfect for the snow storm we had this past weekend

• Sherley November 1, 2011 at 9:02 am

I’ll babysit for you but it maybe a few days before you get him back though. :). He looks so precious.

• Jess November 1, 2011 at 10:21 am

@Candy your Chace is absolutely stunning. Just beautiful! I’m sure he is mistaken for a girl all the time with that gorgeous face!
      May I ask what is his ethnicity? He is just stunning! You should be very proud!

• honeybee November 1, 2011 at 7:15 am

All super cuties that u just wanna eat up! Can I have Sage? Baby Tiger does not have be this cute!

• candyisdandy October 31, 2011 at 8:59 pm

This are so cute! All of them. I’m just curious though is Everleigh biracial?

• Karlisa October 31, 2011 at 9:05 pm

Yes I sent bck two halloween picts the first is when she was 2 she had very tan skin and light blue eyes she looked more biracial when she was younger as she got older people would be like is she your little girl I saw a few years ago lol. I guess Bck decided to show this one instead in the other picture she was Pebbles from the flitstones.

• Karlisa October 31, 2011 at 9:15 pm

O whoever little chace parents are is very lucky to have a very cute little boy.

• Karlisa October 31, 2011 at 9:19 pm

Btw Everleigh and Sage are Biologically half sisters.

• candyisdandy November 1, 2011 at 8:38 am

Ok. Well they look like they had a very memorial Halloween which I’m sure their still talking about in excitement!

• candyisdandy November 1, 2011 at 8:39 am

I meant “memorable” and “they’re”. Shoot, my coffee hasn’t kicked in yet.

• Kailah October 31, 2011 at 7:25 pm

Baby tigger is such a cutie! All of the little ones look nice

• connie1 October 31, 2011 at 7:01 pm

THOSE EYES ARE SO BEAUTIFUL AND SCARY AT THE SAME TIME! NOT IN A BAD WAY, I AM JUST SAYING THAT THEY ARE SO STRIKING!

• Seriously October 31, 2011 at 10:08 pm

You know the more I look at his eyes, the more they do look a bit scary..but definitely not in a bad way.

• Trisha October 31, 2011 at 6:59 pm

Chace eyes are beautiful! His costume is very fitting for the snow we had on the east cost on saturday lol

I love the name Everleigh!

• Karlisa October 31, 2011 at 7:49 pm

Thank you and so did we 3 inches.

• Seriously October 31, 2011 at 6:11 pm

Karlisa..is that your baby girl in the Little Red Riding Hood? All the children are cuties. Im loving the Halloween pics.

• kaylnn October 31, 2011 at 6:28 pm

It sure looks like Ms Everleigh:) I wonder what the other babies were. Anyway all the BCKS readers kids are too cute.

I only hope that my future children could at least be just half as cute as any one of these children LOL :)

• Seriously October 31, 2011 at 6:40 pm

Me too! I think Everleigh, Sage and Serenity are Karlisa.

• Karlisa October 31, 2011 at 7:47 pm

Yes those three are my angels :).

• Seriously October 31, 2011 at 10:06 pm

Awe…thanks for showing your babies Halloween pics! All are cute. You sure have your hands full. So you have five kids?

• Misunderstood October 31, 2011 at 10:32 pm

@Karlisa ur babies r beautiful! I will babysit anytime for u :)

• Karlisa October 31, 2011 at 10:32 pm

Yes and only one is a boy I wanted 2 gs and 2 bs and this is what I got.

• Karlisa October 31, 2011 at 10:34 pm

@ misunderstood :) ok Ill need babysitters.

• kaylnn November 1, 2011 at 7:36 am

Oh 3 of those beauties are yours? I didn’t know. I was pretty sure about Everleigh because I remember that unique pretty name. And I knew you had more children but I couldn’t recall their names (Not that their names aren’t equally as beautiful Lol It is just that I am pretty forgetful.) Thats why I said I wonder what your other kids were dressed as because I didn’t realize that that was them right here.

BTW Sage.. too precious! IF she was mine I’d never get any work done because I would be too busy kissing her cheeks all day long. LOL

• Karlisa November 1, 2011 at 7:42 am

LOL as you can see Sage was not happy about th costume and the little make up on her face she ended up with it halfway off her face withen 3 hours.

• Sherley November 1, 2011 at 9:03 am

I was hoping to see Halloween pics of your children Karlisa! They are all so cute & love the costumes. Thx for sharing.