LATIMORE ANNOUNCES NEW PARTNERSHIP WITH HONEYCOMBS

GALLERY(PART 1): CELEBS AND THEIR KIDS “HALLOWEEN 2011″

How cute! The Hill brothers-Romelo and Rodney “Rocko” Hill-have transformed into the Mario Brothers! See more pictures of the Hill brothers and others in the gallery now! Click here if you don’t feel like scrolling up and down.

Tags : Posted in : Gallery

14 Comments to “GALLERY(PART 1): CELEBS AND THEIR KIDS “HALLOWEEN 2011″”

• princess0609 November 2, 2011 at 12:10 am

The hill brothers too cute, Ragen-Gomez fam: Nice! Reginae is such a pretty bat girl and That lil wayne was too funny!! Keyshia and her family: Nice!

• kc October 31, 2011 at 3:07 pm

Aww they are so cute.

• Sherley October 31, 2011 at 2:25 pm

Simply adorable. My son will love the Mario/Luigi brothers.

• Pisces October 31, 2011 at 1:36 pm

LOVE IT! Especially mini Lil Wayne. All are crazy funny and sweet.

• Ms Lady October 31, 2011 at 12:42 pm

Cute kids.

• Misunderstood October 31, 2011 at 12:36 pm

OMG I got a good laugh from looking at the kids! My favorite BCK kids The Hill brothers, Reginae and Laila Williams! All the kids r cute Scarlett is the cutest witch I’ve ever seen and Tyger is the cutest frog I’ve ever seen!

• Seriously October 31, 2011 at 11:03 am

Monice boys are super cute! I just love them and their outfits..haha too funny. Tyger and Scarlett look good in their outfits too. I love halloween..

Everyone have a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

• Kailah October 31, 2011 at 10:26 am

Romelo is too cute for words! Keyshia Cole & her boys look nice

• EVELINA RAE October 31, 2011 at 10:14 am

“My boys” Rodney and Romelo lol

TOO FRIGGIN’ CUTE!

I love the Turrentine Familia, gorgeous people! Little Tyger, awwwe!

• MRSREYNOLDS October 31, 2011 at 10:14 am

now this is just to dam cute!

• Trisha October 31, 2011 at 9:53 am

LMAO @ the baby Lil Wayne hahaha. I wonder who that is. I bet Reginae & her dad found it funny. He probably had fun drawing on himself not knowing what he’s actually doing lol

Mario & Lugi must be the popular costume this yr. I have seen this costume a lot this weekend

• EVELINA RAE October 31, 2011 at 10:18 am

I’m think the little Lil Wayne is Neal Carter, Wayne’s son with Nivea, but I have no idea, just guessing. I’m picturing Lauren London’s son looking like her.

• Trisha October 31, 2011 at 10:37 am

I was thinking that too but would he be that big? Neal is like 2-3 right? I saw another pic on another website w/ him & a little girl dressed like Nicki Minaj lol
        Lauren’s son was on her before, well its allegedly her son w/ Wayne lol. & he looks just like Lauren tho.

• Trisha October 31, 2011 at 10:38 am