MCCLAIN COVERS JOHN LEGEND’S ‘ALL OF ME’

LALA AND FAMILY AT A DISNEY STORE EVENT

Television personality La La Vazquez-Anthony and her family-her son Kiyan, her mother, and brother-were all in attendance for the Disney Store Top 10 Holiday Gifts event at the Times Square Disney Store on November 3, 2011 in New York City.

Mom Lala, who looked fabulous in a blue and white dress paired with some pink pumps, managed to keep an an uber excited Kiyan around her at all times. See Lala’s outfit in its entirety now.

The event kicked off Disney’s holiday drive benefiting Make-A-Wish Foundation. Disney has vowed to donate “$1 for every Mickey and Minnie plush sold (between to Oct. 31-Dec. 11) to the Make-A-Wish Foundation (up to $50,000). The donation will help grant wishes to children all over the world, and bring holiday cheer to many families this holiday season.”

Legendary Disney animator Mark Henn, actress Daya Vaidya, New York socialite and reality TV star Alex McCord, and actress Kelly Rutherford were also in attendance.

Lala and her family

More pictures below!

BCK Says: Kiyan is as cute in person as he is on camera!

13 Comments to “LALA AND FAMILY AT A DISNEY STORE EVENT”

• theyknow November 7, 2011 at 1:44 pm

Kiyan is such a cutie!!

• Misunderstood November 6, 2011 at 7:09 pm

LaLa looked nice Kyian is so handsome! Teri that is ur lil man

• me gurl November 5, 2011 at 8:55 pm

Wonderfully said @mischa

• Pisces November 5, 2011 at 12:17 pm

LaLa and Kiyan are adorable and cute.

• Doting November 5, 2011 at 6:14 am

i just left ny. its super cold up there. wish i could’ve gone out dressed like that and not die.

• Sherley November 5, 2011 at 9:15 am

You must be from the south oe West. It hasn’t been that cold in NY. Now if it were Dec/Jan, I’d agree. The coldest place I’ve been in April, was Canada. I was in a snow storm..in April. SMH

• Doting November 5, 2011 at 10:27 am

i’m from England but i’m always traveling. Canada, New York, Florida, La. i’m in Florida now and its chilli today but New York was already jacket weather when i was up there last week. but then again i’m always cold. But everybody had a jacket on so it cant just b me. it was snowing already too.

• EVELINA RAE November 7, 2011 at 5:09 pm

Sherley, what were you doing in Canada, haha? Which part of Canada were you in? I live in Canada, but I’m from England. Canadian winters are a trip and a half, girl; especially if you’re up North. We get snow right up until April, more times. It’s ridiculous…I just want snow on Christmas day then they can come a collect that s*** ASAP. :D I’d take Englands rain over Canada’s snow any day.

• Kailah November 4, 2011 at 9:58 pm

Awe I love Kiyan! Always smiling, very funny on his moms show & he’s very handsome

• TT November 4, 2011 at 7:36 pm

Kiyan is so cute and he’s stretching out!

• Seriously November 4, 2011 at 5:22 pm

Kiyan is cute!

• Sherley November 4, 2011 at 4:36 pm

Love Kiyan & his smile, melts my heart each time.

Not as excited as BCK is about LaLa’s emsemble.

Teriiii….where are you? BCK has Kiyan just for you….

• EVELINA RAE November 4, 2011 at 4:25 pm

I love the Disney Store. I really like the upgrading they did in the stores.

Kiyan and Lala are cute!