PHOTOS: EMILY B’S DAUGHTER CELEBRATES BIRTHDAY WITH ’16 IN THE CITY’ BASH

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

A CELEBRITY BABY BLOG PARTY: “BUMPS”

Are singers Monica and Alicia Keys expecting? Did Kelly Rowland confirm that Beyonce is having a baby girl?!   Find out some of the answers to these questions in today’s edition of  “A Celebrity Baby Blog Party”.

Kelly Rowland confirms that Beyonce is having a baby girl? [GlobalGrind]

Is singer Monica expecting new life? [SR]

Is Alicia Keys pregnant again? [Bossip]

Solange has been helping Beyonce ith her maternity fashion [BabyRazzi]

Should parents purchase 50 Cents new book? [MamaGuru]

How often do you have family date nights? [BMK]

Check out the latest BCK videos [Videos]

Tags : Posted in : links

56 Comments to “A CELEBRITY BABY BLOG PARTY: “BUMPS””

• Rozonda Jones November 10, 2011 at 3:51 pm

I SPEND TIME WITH MY DAUGHTER ALDAY EVERYDAY WE GO SOME OF EVERY WHERE 2 THE MOVIE,CONCERTS,POOL,PARK WE DO SO MUCH STUFF 2GETHER I LOVE MY DAUGHTER SHE IS 3 AN CONGRATZ 2 ALL THE LADIES ALICI BEYONCE AN MONICA.

• KIR November 8, 2011 at 4:12 pm

Monica said about 2 weeks ago during an interview that she is not pregnant and that they cannot wait to have more children.

• Ashley November 7, 2011 at 11:50 pm

I think date nights with your children are a good idea. Since I can remember Sunday’s have been daddy/daughter day for me and my dad. As I got older, my friends would look at me strange when I said I couldn’t go out with them because I was hanging with my dad, but eventually they learned that on Sunday’s I was off limits. Now I’m 20 and in college and my dad drives up to my school every week so that we can hang out, even if it’s just for a couple of hours.

• Dimples2x November 7, 2011 at 10:49 pm

I am thrilled that Bey is having a girl (just because I love dressing lil girls). AK should hold off on the babies for a while. I’m happy for Monica too ang hoping it’s a girl also. My and my 2 girls do movie nights about once a month and bake cookies or cupcakes in between. They love and so do I!!

• theyknow November 7, 2011 at 1:41 pm

People chose who they want and sometimes its not all about the looks. Sure JAy may not be the best looking guy in the world to Bey he is and they seem so in love. I think that is the most important thing, not just the physical. I would never pick someone based on the physical alone.

• theyknow November 7, 2011 at 1:38 pm

If A Keys and Monica are preggo then I am happy for the both of them! I want Monica to have a little girl. The pink tub Kelly bought Bey is so adorable!!

• Taty November 7, 2011 at 1:24 pm

Well, we know now Alicia’s not pregnant, she told the NY Post at the Black Ball that she wants more kids but not in the next year because she wants to go on tour first.

I’m excited for her to have another baby (a girl!), but I’m glad she’s waiting because I need new music from her, this drought has been too long!

• T November 7, 2011 at 10:29 am

Lol, why do people care about why these women chose and are with THEIR husbands. I swear the people that comment here have serious issues. Obviously they like the way THEIR husband look and is not bothered. If their not YOUR husbands then why are bothered again?

• universitychick November 7, 2011 at 10:47 am

true lol we just bein messy

• candyisdandy November 7, 2011 at 9:07 am

I wonder how many months after Bey’s child is born before we see her picture and before the show/magazine with the highest bid gets first dibs.

• Pisces November 7, 2011 at 1:14 am

I’m sorry. I just don’t know or see what AK sees in her prematurely balding husband. She could have had any man in the world! She is BEAUTIFUL! He’s her choice or maybe she’s his choice so my opinion doesn’t mean anything but I can still say OMFG.

Well, his net worth is more than hers. That’s good.

• Pisces November 7, 2011 at 1:20 am

It’s so nice AK is worth $45 million and Swizz is worth $65 million. It is so sweet that he bought her an antique Lotus automobile on HIS birthday! Go
      Alicia!

• universitychick November 7, 2011 at 7:02 am

If the kids come out cute then his looks are not all that important lol and he has beautiful children. And why does this not apply to BEY?! lol u seen Jay?!

• Pisces November 7, 2011 at 4:53 pm

You’re right,UC (lol).

• Seriously November 7, 2011 at 9:29 am

I remember back in the day that I used to have a crush on Swizz when Ruff Ryders were hot. I dont have a crush on him anymore but I still think he is a decent looking guy especially compared to Jay-Z. Jay-Z ..UGH! I just couldnt do anything w/him even with all of his money wouldnt phase me bc I also dont like his personality. Money isnt everything for me. But good luck to Bey..Bey also could have had any guy too but she chose Jay..triple UGH.

• Misunderstood November 6, 2011 at 7:07 pm

Hey ladies I’ve been gone a few days was I miss! Everybody knows Monica’s pregnant! I hope Ak’s is pregnant she’s sold millions of albums, did movies and touring! Settle down have ur babies and raise them! Beyonce congrats on ur soon to have baby girl I’m sure she’s going to be loved! For u PlainMean!

• GOI November 6, 2011 at 4:28 pm

Nothing wrong with having a ritual with your kids. I was raised by my grandmother and every Friday night was game night. We’d play family feud, wheel of fortune, bingo, and black jack (for candy lol). 20 plus years later and I remember and treasure those Fridays. My husband and I don’t have any kids (nor ever plan to have any) but I find myself treating my 9 year old niece to our special weekends (just dance on the Wii, making cookies, pancakes on Sundays, barbie, etc). I hope she remembers it as fondly as I will. :-) It’s the best of both worlds — I can spend time with her, fill her up full up pancakes and homemade ice cream and send her home to her mother to deal with the aftermath. LOL

• Shayna November 6, 2011 at 3:59 pm

I never seen such a positive post (minus that one knucklehead)

I def think Monica is prego, Alicia..No

I’m always excited about finding out babies sex. It makes prepping for baby that much fun.Now u can focus on girl names and girl nursery stuff.

I don’t have any real kids. (god kids & play kids) but even with them we have family nights (every sunday) so i will def do that with my kids, another 10-15 years 4m now though.

• theyknow November 7, 2011 at 1:51 pm

I agree!! I dont see how people don’t want to know the sex of their baby, it seems like it would be har to prep not knowing. I enjoy baby showing!!

• Karlisa November 5, 2011 at 7:04 pm

Every friday if someone dont have a game or recital we will take the kids out to eat or to the mall and movies and on Saturday we go out for BF and go out to the park. When someone does have something on Friday Saturday we spend the day going to the mall or doing whatever the girls choose that includes sitting in Build-a-bears for a couple of hours waiting until they picked out the Perfect animal and the perfect outfits (enough for almost 2 weeks lol and having Daddy help them figure out wht dress is perfect for snuggy or whiskers. I cant wait to see what will be doing in 4-5 years when Cadence pick out wht to do lol.

• Seriously November 6, 2011 at 12:44 pm

My hat goes off to all the parents like you..I dont see have yall find the time to take every child to their recitals or sports outings and still stay on track with school work. I have friends who has her son in everything and her daughters take cheerleading (almost everyday),gymnastics and dance weekly. Plus the cheer and dance groups require travel throughout the state and country..I would be so tired seriously. And on top of that you have to make dinner, prepare kids for the next day, homework etc..Im tired of just from thinking abt all all of this. I think I only want one kid if this is how it will be…

• Karlisa November 6, 2011 at 1:50 pm

Lol thanks when two of them have a thing @ the same time one of us will go to each and then we will record it and will watch it on sunday the girls love it. But thats only once in a while Im lucky one is in ballet, cheerleading and the other one start soccer next week so thats a tight scheld lol. You will be a great mother and learning from just reading what other parents do helps you too.

• EVELINA RAE November 6, 2011 at 6:37 pm

It’s nice to be busy with the kids. It’s hard when you have more then one ’cause I can’t see both at once. Great idea with the recording it…that won’t work for my daughter and son’s swimming lessons and her Gymnastics ’cause you can’t take pictures or video tape other then the schedule days. My daughter’s dance class is private lessons, so I never see her until the recitals. Soccer practices and games I miss I usually get from the coach, but I would love to watch it that day at home with my son, how special! Starting next weekend I’m gonna video tape them during skating lessons ’cause daddy works some Saturdays :( Thanks for the idea, Karlisa!

• kaylnn November 5, 2011 at 5:53 pm

So Auntie Kellly spilled the beans LOL Well either way a baby is a blessing. I guess Monica is going to be like Jessica Simpson and just confirm it when she is good and ready… which is fine and her right btw

As for Akeys well I hope she isn’t pregnant just yet. Egypt just turned one and I think they should wait a little while. I like when babies get a chance to be THE BABY. Plus Alicia isn’t advanced maternal age so I wouldn’t think that it would be necessary to have another bun in the oven so soon. But if she is I hope everything goes smoothly

• TT November 5, 2011 at 5:38 pm

I thought that maybe AK was pregnant when I first saw that pic on SR. Monica is pregnant. It’s like the secret the whole world knows. Congrats to all! Babies are blessings! I take my boys out solo every weekend which allows my husband to clean. Now that I’m 8 months pregnant I get so exhausted on our adventures.

• EVELINA RAE November 5, 2011 at 3:30 pm

I hope Monica’s pregnant. Romelo’s going to be 4 in January, so she waited a while plus I like her and Shannon together. I hope they both get a daughter ’cause three sons between them is a lot, haha.

Alicia could be pregnant. She probably got pregnant again so soon so she wouldn’t look like Mashonda after Swizz runs that same game on her…alone with a son. Having two of his kids makes it seem more real and that they’re actually in it for the long run.

A little Beyonce would be nice. Plus Tina has that precious grandson bring on the granddaughter :)

• Sherley November 5, 2011 at 4:06 pm

Dear God,

Please do let AK have another child with SB just to prove something to Mashonda or the public. Please let it due out of desire & love. Amen.

Love, your favorite.

• universitychick November 5, 2011 at 5:32 pm

*DEAD*

• Sherley November 5, 2011 at 5:57 pm

Oh my gosh, Evelina, please tell me you didn’t take that as shade towards you. I was referring to Ak feeling that way. Nothing meant towards you at all.

• universitychick November 5, 2011 at 7:37 pm

Ooh i set u up lol i thought you were being shady lmao

• Sherley November 6, 2011 at 2:36 pm

I see you trying to get me in trouble with Evelina. :)

• EVELINA RAE November 6, 2011 at 6:22 pm

Haha, I didn’t, but even if you were I’m not worried :)

• EVELINA RAE November 6, 2011 at 6:21 pm

LOL

• universitychick November 5, 2011 at 5:35 pm

Not to shade you EVELINA with that comment cause i know generally anybody in that situation would think about that(i would)

• EVELINA RAE November 6, 2011 at 6:26 pm

It’s all good. I just think their relationship is questionable, so maybe that could be her reasoning behind having another Beats so soon after Egypt. I mean damn wait it out Kasseem, Sr. already has four kids…three under 5 years old.

• princess0609 November 5, 2011 at 3:11 pm

I think Monica is pregnant,she has been suspected to be for awhile. Congrats to the carter’s no matter what is is… But I was secretly hoping for a boy.I dont think A. Keys is pregnant yet though.

• Trisha November 5, 2011 at 12:56 pm

I don’t think Alicia is pregnant, its just the top & Swizz always holds Alicia like that.
    **Can i get some pics of Egypt!?! lol

Congrats to Beyonce. There’s only 2 sex so it has to be either a boy or girl lol. I don’t get the hype, but hey Brooklyn Carter! lol

I’m away at school so no family nights or whatever. But when i come home for a weekend once a month, the family usually migrates to the living room & we just talk and laugh. My family act like they don’t miss me while i’m away, but I’m the baby of the family so the house can’t be the same w/out me lol. I bring all the laughter to my house :)

• Victoria November 5, 2011 at 12:49 pm

I hope this post posts. lol

• universitychick November 5, 2011 at 12:16 pm

I don’t really have family “date nights” with my parents but I do talk to my mom every single day sooooo….

• LaTanya November 5, 2011 at 10:00 am

Because of my husbands work schedule he’s sleep during the day and works at night but we always find the time to take our boys to a sit down resturant at least once a month. I believe Monica is pregnant but is choosing to keep it amongst close family and friends which is her right. Alicia might be if so I say congrats nothing wrong with it!

• Shortcake November 5, 2011 at 9:49 am

Bey IS having a girl.. Monica IS expecting.. Akeys is PROBABLY

• Sherley November 5, 2011 at 9:38 am

So what if we found out Beyonce’s having a girl? No big deal, boy/girl..still a blessing.

I don’t think AK is pregnant again but if she is, can I put my bid in for a girl?

Monica is pregnant, she’s not confirming it nor announcing it to the world. I’m also putting my bid in for a girl.

My son & I have a monthly mom & son day. No one is allowed to go with us unless cleared by the other party. We go out to amusements park, arcades, fun places, etc, act like 5yr olds & have a ball. His teenage part acts like its bothersome, but when I miss a month due ot other obligations, his bottom lip comes out.

• universitychick November 5, 2011 at 11:49 am

I agree with you on all points Sherley :)

• Sherley November 5, 2011 at 4:03 pm

:).

• Pisces November 5, 2011 at 12:13 pm

That’s sweet, Sherley. Bet it’s lots of fun, too.

• Sherley November 5, 2011 at 4:03 pm

• UGOGURL!!! November 5, 2011 at 3:46 pm

@ Sherley! I’m so glad that I’m not the only one that does the date night with the kids!! I think it is so important for them to have that QT with their parents!! We do something every weekend even if it’s just finding a new park to go to or getting ice cream from a new ice cream parlor. My kids LOVE IT!! KUDOS to you and all parents that give their kids that special time! It makes a real difference!

• Sherley November 5, 2011 at 4:03 pm

Yes, it does make a difference. What we are showing them now, they will pass along to their children. It makes the parent/child bond stronger & it’s so meaningful to all parties. Kudos to you as well!!

• UGOGURL!!! November 6, 2011 at 7:23 am

• Sherley November 5, 2011 at 5:54 pm

You are hilarious! I was having trouble going but once I read that, it all came out so easily. Thanks babe! I owe you one.

• Seriously November 6, 2011 at 12:32 pm

@Sherley, I also agree with everything you said in regards to the Bey,Monica and A.K.

In regards, to your date night with your son, I think that is a great idea. And thanks for sharing bc when I have my child, I now plan to do the same thing. I think I will do the date night every week or two when him/her is small but when they hit teen years then I will just do it once a month. And family vacation will bc mandatory bc I LOVE to travel. Thanks for Sherley & UGOGIRL, for sharing your parenting tips. :)

• Sherley November 6, 2011 at 2:35 pm

Thanks Seriously. It really does benefit the children for years to come. By the way, SpiderMan on Broadway was awesome. We sat in the flying circle seats & Spiderman shook my son’s hands. The singing every 3 minutes became irriating after a while, but overall, it was great.

• Seriously November 6, 2011 at 4:23 pm

You know im jeaous that yall went and didnt take me..lol! Lmbo, you just dont know that I want to go badly to see that play. I can imagine that it was good. Maybe next year bc all of my vacation timehas been used for the year.

• Seriously November 6, 2011 at 12:37 pm

@whereyaboss- You sound so stupid..parents being online has nothing to do with kids going to jail or ending up in juvenille. You really need to do some major research on the real reasons why kids are headed down the wrong path.

• Sherley November 6, 2011 at 2:28 pm

Don’t pay whereyaboss any mind Seriously. She has no idea that right now my son & I are on day 3 of a 14 day mediterrian cruise. My son laughed at the posting, right before he went to hang out with his new found friends. I tend to realize the ones that come for me are jealous & wish they could be me.

• Seriously November 6, 2011 at 4:44 pm

WOW! Sherley,keep doing your thing bc I know your son will be such an awesome man when he gets older bc he has you as his mom. Im always on the BCK site daily esp when im at work bc I love this website and it gives me a breaks from my job and mgr. I like coming on this website too bc no other place,on tv or internet, showcase our kids talents or celeb kids.