TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

Ladies: Are you ready for another child?

Have you considered adding another bundle of joy to your nest? Well, before you do, you should consider if you’re ready for another child. Although many want to believe that children are the result of passion and require no planning, you should consider five points before deciding on another little one.

Are your finances in order?

Couples with mounds of debt, and barely capable of paying rent should be content with their family status. Children are expensive and should not be added to a financial crisis.

Are you willing and capable of another pregnancy?

Some women who have given birth to one child are not capable of conceiving another. In addition, if the first child is under three years old, you must consider the extra work involved with being pregnant and caring for an infant or toddler. While tending to the needs of your two year old is easy when it’s just him or her, caring for them with swollen ankles is a bit more difficult.

Are you and the hubby on the same page?
While you may be excited about giving birth to another baby, your husband may want to adopt a teenager. Since it takes two to pro-create, it’s best to make sure that you both agree that having another child is the right thing to do.

Can the relationship handle another baby?
One of the worst things you can do is bring a child into a troubled relationship. Contrary to some beliefs, a new baby does not fix a marriage. Instead, midnight feedings and frequent doctor’s visits hurt turbulent relationships.

Will this child complete your tribe?
Some families will not be complete without one more child. In this instance, it is best to pursue another pregnancy. If, however, you and the spouse find that you can live without another baby, then you should try it.

So, are you ready for another child?

Photo:Source

Tags : Posted in : Mama Guru

7 Comments to “Ladies: Are you ready for another child?”

• tag heuer outlet locations June 12, 2012 at 7:54 pm

Every weekend i used to pay a quick visit this web site,
    as i wish for enjoyment, since this this web site conations actually good funny material
    too.

• Nene November 13, 2011 at 2:30 pm

I want to have another one Im in my mid 20s with one kid. I want another one bad I have even tried a couple times but it didnt happen. God said it wasnt my time but I hope it will be soon.

• KekeB November 10, 2011 at 4:39 pm

Mentally and emotionally I am ready for another one…one last one.. financially there are still some things we need to get in order but I am definitely planning on a year from now.

• keverno November 8, 2011 at 5:29 pm

Hell 2 the NO!!!!….Especially during these hard times.

• Misunderstood December 5, 2011 at 5:09 pm

@keverno I absolutely agree with every word u said shooooted times r real hard!

• EVELINA RAE November 7, 2011 at 4:45 pm

Good topic!

I already have two, a daughter, and a son, which I had young. I think about having another baby all the time :(

Their dad and I are NOT on the same page at the same time. Last year I want another child and he said “ummm not now” this year he’s all for baby number three and I’m like “nope, I’m good, thanks!” We’re ridiculous. My mom is ALWAYS looking for my sister and I to have more kids for selfish reasons, obviously.

I don’t think our relationship could handle any more kids at this point. We’re both mid twenties with two kids, so obviously things are little more challenging for us then our friends, who are just having baby number one, but we get by real well. I want four kids in total maybe 6, haha.

I want to have another child, but I’m more interested in adopting that child, but financial I don’t think we could do it, right now :( :(

I think two more kids, adopted I’m hoping, will truly complete our little family. Only God knows, but I’m just let him know what I think may work for me and my family…he obviously has the last word and knows what’s best for us. :)

• Karlisa November 8, 2011 at 6:18 pm

Thats good for you to be thinking about Adoption but for me No think you I just added 2 2months ago to my 3 kids which is putting my family household total to 7 if it was uup to my hubby it will be 14/15 lol maybe in a couple years one more boy so cadence can have a brother to play with but for now no I know we will add more because I can feel that my family is not complete its still something missing maybe the next one will be it.