JADEN SMITH IS SET FOR NEW SLAVERY FILM

OMG GIRLZ GET POLISHED

CANDIDS: NAMIKO BROWNER

Singer O’Ryan, real name O’Ryan Omir Browner, recently shared this picture of his daughter Namiko(Nami) with the caption: “tsuNAMI”. Check out more adorable pictures of Nami now!

Nami will celebrate her third birthday this month on November 24th. How fast they grow!

Below are even more pictures of Nami and her parents O’Ryan and Jhene Aiko(singer).

Photos: Sonnie O’Ryan/Jhene

18 Comments to “CANDIDS: NAMIKO BROWNER”

• Misunderstood November 10, 2011 at 3:20 pm

Nami is simply gorgeous I know her parents r proud!

• Seriously November 10, 2011 at 9:29 pm

hey…what happened to Sherley and Teri?? I havent seen them in awhile.

• TaizLady November 10, 2011 at 3:02 pm

She has some of dad’s features, poor baby fix them brows when she is older. But she looks lot like her beautiful mommy. =) I want to see Jarell’s three kids now…

• Nisha November 10, 2011 at 3:31 pm

I saw pictures of his kids somewhere they are so cute

• theyknow November 10, 2011 at 1:16 pm

She is so cute!! Him and Omarion could be twins..

• Toni ToniToni November 10, 2011 at 12:40 pm

She is beautiful and her eyes are just GORGEOUS! WOW!!!

• Lunchtime Links With Amy Adams | BabyRazzi November 10, 2011 at 12:36 pm

[...] to private schools? (SheKnows Entertainment) Singer O’Ryan shares his sweet little girl. (BlackCelebKids) Teen Mom grabs a slice from Sbarro.  (Hollybaby) Justin Bieber is auctioning off his pet snake. [...]

• MRSREYNOLDS November 10, 2011 at 12:34 pm

Thats a beautiful family!

• Angie Nicole November 10, 2011 at 12:00 pm

She favors Swizz Beatz kids!!

• And Her Name Is Me November 10, 2011 at 11:48 am

Namiko is a BEAUTIFUL little girl. The perfect blend of both her parents!

• S. November 10, 2011 at 10:46 am

Nami is such a cutie!

Initially I thought she looked so much like Jhene… now all I see is O’Ryan through that baby! lol

Nami is so beautiful… LOVE Jhene!

• Trisha November 10, 2011 at 10:26 am

She’s so cute. She got her daddy’s eyebrows lol. But is a perfect mix of both of her parents.

• EVELINA RAE November 10, 2011 at 10:22 am

Some one was just talking about Jhene’s little girl a couple weeks ago. Nice to see her again. She’s a cute one.

Is Jhene still a singer? I know BCK wrote that, but does she still sing?

• Nisha November 10, 2011 at 10:26 am

Jhene does still sing, she released a mixtape in March called Sailing soul(s) and is working on another called Soul(d) out. You can get sailing souls on her website jheneaiko.com for free

I sound like a complete groupie right now but her mixtape is really good lol

• Shaunie November 10, 2011 at 1:18 pm

Groupie or not (LOL), you’re right about her mixtape being really good! I LOVE it, play it all the time!

• E November 10, 2011 at 2:13 pm

I love her mixtape too, still remember Jhene from back in the B2K days lol
        Her and O’ Ryan’s daughter is so cute, but I thought she was born the 19th

• Seriously November 10, 2011 at 9:28 pm

she is cute..I didnt know Jhene had a mixtape or was still singing. I remember when I saw her in concert w/B2K back in the day..I thought she would blow up but it didn happen. I found her on Youtube awhile back and added her as a friend.

• Nisha November 10, 2011 at 10:19 am

Nami is too adorable she is a beautiful mix of her mom and dad but I believe her birthday is the 19th or 20th but I’m pretty sure its not the 24th.