TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

MONICA PREGNANCY RUMORS DEBUNKED

It was recently speculated that singer and wife of Shannon Brown, Monica, may be expecting a bundle of joy. Such rumors, however, appear to not be true.

While at the at the ASCAP Rhythm & Soul 3rd Annual Women Behind the Music series on November 9th, Monica told GlobalGrind that she and her husband are not expecting a little one anytime soon. They do, however, plan to add to their family. “Absolutely I’m young, he’s young and we want to have that between the two of us, but right now we are enjoying the three that we have blended together. We have little Shannon, we have Rodney and we have Romelo. So we are enjoying the three of them right now,” the singer says.

As for being labeled a basketball wife, the star says, “I always say ‘I’m Shannon Brown’s wife’. I don’t look at the title of what he does, basketball, as the leading ideal of what I am as a wife. Because no matter what career path he chooses, I’m his wife, not a basketball wife. I just look at it like we have two different jobs that are some times complex, but wanting our marriage to work it’s easy for us to prioritize and do what we need to do.”

Read more: GlobalGrind.com
Tags : Posted in : Bump WatchRumor control

18 Comments to “MONICA PREGNANCY RUMORS DEBUNKED”

• responsive web development July 23, 2013 at 1:34 pm

Hi there would you mind stating which blog platform you’re working with? I’m looking to start my own blog in
    the near future but I’m having a tough time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I’m looking for something
    unique. P.S Apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!

• Aubrey July 23, 2013 at 3:34 am

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the
    video to make your point. You clearly know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your weblog when you could
    be giving us something enlightening to read?

• arkicia mincey January 13, 2012 at 1:55 pm

is moncia showing now because i heard she was pregant again and toya was toya was pregant again i love shannon brown he is a good basketball player for the lakers

• BLACKCELEBKIDS.COM- Black Celebrity Kids,babies,and their Parents » THE HILL BROTHERS TOUCH DOWN December 27, 2011 at 10:17 am

[...] we have Rodney and we have Romelo. So we are enjoying the three of them right now,” the singer said recently. [...]

• Lady November 13, 2011 at 10:44 pm

I swore she was pregnant, wow!!

• PATRICE November 12, 2011 at 2:32 am

monicas style is on point…her and her children dress great to me. this roberto cavalli dress is beauiful. but i guess we are all entitled to our opinions. as for monica and what you guys spoke of she once upon a time caught flack for being an unwed mother but gained the respect of many because she had her children out of love, and dedicated her life to them. she was with her kids dad 11 yrs. longer than most hollywood marriages and she is very open about living and learning ,hence why she gets the utmost respect for marrying , learning her mate and giving all the kids a chance to blend first this time..i take issue with women who learn nothing and portray an image that shows no growth and glorifies lack of stability and knowledge. like neffie and many others that have been on tv… and mrs brown shut the games down with that comment. im shannon browns wife… amen amen. i love her, her growth and class…just my observation. and after 41 yrs on this earth i observe not only with my eyes but with my heart. god bless you shannon and monica

• Misunderstood November 11, 2011 at 4:24 pm

I love Monica I’m a hugh fan and I wish her the absolute best! She shouldn’t be considered a basketball wife just the wife of her husband Shannon Brown! One more thing to add even though I love Monica she has no style dress her boys very well but herself not so much!

• EVELINA RAE November 11, 2011 at 3:55 pm

“…no matter what career path he chooses, I’m his wife, not a basketball wife…”

Well said Monica!

Well when they do choose to have a little Brownie I hope it’s a girl :) I love Shannon and Monica and the gorgeous three little angel they’re blessed with.

• missnamatovu November 11, 2011 at 3:23 pm

I love Monica, but some of you contradict yourselves. You constantly criticize those by the likes of Nia Long for having kids out of wedlock, yet you say Monica is the ideal wife? Didn’t she have two children out of wedlock too? I’m not judging, but saying treat them all equally

• Taty November 11, 2011 at 4:49 pm

I agree. Not saying that poster was one of the one’s taking issue with unwed mothers, but just in general, you can’t persecute and judge other women about being unwed mothers, and then call Monica a good example, just because she’s married NOW.

• MelodyBlu November 11, 2011 at 2:45 pm

Monica is the role model we need to be looking up in regards to a good wife and mother! Not the Kardashians, Basketball Wives, Real Wives of whatever city/county, or that other trash on TV. She loves her husband and kids. She married for love and with God as the head of their lives. She is commited to this relationship and making it last. (Dare I say that out loud, gasp!)
    Lord bless their home and may she be a role model the younger girls. I have 3 boys, she is the type of woman I hope they find.

• jus j November 11, 2011 at 2:21 pm

oh wow I truly wanted them to be pregnant!!! I honestly respect Monica she’s classy down to earth and pretty!!

• Seriously November 11, 2011 at 1:25 pm

dang..I want her to have a girl

• Kei November 11, 2011 at 12:29 pm

I think she will be soon enough. Some side pics from that night showed a pooch.

All I remember is Bey saying the SAME thing earlier this summer in an interview saying her and Jay can’t wait blah blah…then 3 months later! LOL.

I love the Browns though, and all 3 of their boys are adorable.

• Shaydy Oakz November 11, 2011 at 12:03 pm

me too..of all ppl i want knocked up..

• keverno November 11, 2011 at 12:02 pm

Well said…I love Monica. Very intelligent young woman. Whenever they decide to have another one child…I hope it’s a girl. Defiantly a girl needs to be in the mix.

• MaHagonie November 11, 2011 at 11:53 am