PHOTOS: EMILY B’S DAUGHTER CELEBRATES BIRTHDAY WITH ’16 IN THE CITY’ BASH

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

MALAYSIA PARGO LAUNCHES ‘THREE BEATS’ JEWELRY COLLECTION

Basketball Wives star Malaysia Pargo has launched Three Beats Custom Children’s Jewelry. Although some adults have a fancy for the line, Pargo’s custom jewelry is made especially for children. The NBA wife has partnered with Jason Arasheben to make the collection possible.

As a professional stylist and mother of three, Pargo became concerned with the climate of children’s wear. Although there were many clothes to choose from, Malaysia noticed that kids did not have much variety when it came to accessories. Believing that children should be given  more than plastic or rubber choices, Pargo set out to create a jewelry collection that is both authentic and adorable. Children will enjoy real jewelry, and parents will appreciate accessories tailored for kids.

Although price range varies, Pargo’s new collection could be ideal for individuals looking to give a special child something significant. As a double incentive for support, Malaysia promises to donate a portion of her proceeds to the Watts/Willowbrook Boys and Girls Club in Los Angeles, California.

Find out more about Pargo’s Jewelry Collection.

Malaysia is married to NBA player Jannero Pargo. The couple have three children together:a son and a set of twins. See pictures below!

Tags : Posted in : SportPlayersStyle & Gear

25 Comments to “MALAYSIA PARGO LAUNCHES ‘THREE BEATS’ JEWELRY COLLECTION”

• mmmjewelrydesigns.com January 28, 2014 at 6:32 am

Great site which you have here both design and layout is superb.|

• Web Cam April 7, 2013 at 7:03 am

It’s appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or advice. Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read even more things about it!

• check this out September 5, 2012 at 4:52 am

You’re truly a good webmaster. The site loading speed is incredible. It seems that you’re doing any unique trick. Furthermore, The contents are masterwork. you’ve performed a wonderful activity on this topic!

• Cathy February 13, 2012 at 11:59 am

She said on the show her jewelry was for adults as well so parents should use judgement when purchasing such items for their kids. The jewelry might be expensive for you but that doesn’t mean the jewlery is expensive for everybody else. If you want cheap jewelry go to Walmart and Target.. I’m sure you will find it there. The circle she travels in can most likely afford the jewelry and she is not looking to attract those that can’t afford it.

• Smiley November 30, 2011 at 1:36 am

Do anyone have a clue, where to get the earring that Ms Pargo weared on thee reunion. The bronze or gold sparkly hoop earrings. I so love them. If anyone know, please let me know. Thank you!

• Joyce November 26, 2011 at 2:05 pm

Malaysia is the only one (besides Jackie) who is an actual basketball WIFE. I didn’t like her at first, but I like her now. And her kids are adorable.

• LondynsMom November 25, 2011 at 2:55 am

Beautiful family!!! And I LOVE her line, but I don’t think i’d buy something from that line for my 1 year old….

• TaizLady November 20, 2011 at 1:24 pm

Cute family

• nett November 18, 2011 at 1:56 pm

cuteee kids, i like malaysias personality great looking fam

• Ms Lady November 17, 2011 at 1:44 pm

Beautiful family.

• TheyKnow November 17, 2011 at 1:16 pm

She has a beautiful family!!

• Football Wife November 17, 2011 at 9:59 am

She has a beautiful family, her husband is very smart I never see him on the show and he is hardly ever mentioned good job!

• Trisha November 17, 2011 at 12:44 am

Her kids are really cute. That little boy has a really, cute bright smile.

I like the jewelry. When I was younger, my mom always had me in jewelry. I have pics of me at like 10mts-1 yr old w/ my earrings, bangles, rings, chain on lol. & a lot of the jewelry i still have now so i can put on my little girl whenever i have one lol. I never swallowed any of them. & my friends put jewelry on their baby girls, & they don’t swallow it. I wouldn’t say its a celeb thing, “lets waste money b/c we can” or whatever, but I’ve noticed a lot of kids born to foreigners, (especially Hispanic & Caribbean) wear jewelry at young ages. When my nephew was an infant, he had a bracelet, a ring, & a chain that we kept on him most of the time. My mom said don’t take it off b/c he won’t notice it so he won’t rip it off or swallow it.
    But yea, i believe her jewelry is going to be expensive. There’s no prices on the website lol

• Ebony Starr November 17, 2011 at 8:55 am

The jewelry that kids are wearing don’t have things dangling from them. As you said, your mother said don’t take it off b/c if he doesn’t notice it he wont rip it off and swallow it.The shiny dangly things are what attacts kids. That’s why they are always reaching for adult jewelry.

• EVELINA RAE November 16, 2011 at 9:15 pm

Beautiful family. What are their kids names?

• Seriously November 17, 2011 at 7:17 pm

I could not find their names..but im curious to know what they are.

• EVELINA RAE November 18, 2011 at 3:09 pm

I’m assuming, ’cause most basketball players do this, that the first son’s name is Jannero Pargo, Jr. plus his chain says “JP”.

I’m always interested in what people name their children; especially twins. I knew twins named Chris and Christopher, HOT FRIGGIN’ MESS. They were West Indian and African American.

• Seriously November 16, 2011 at 7:42 pm

I love her family..simply beautiful!

• Sunnygirl November 16, 2011 at 7:15 pm

Very silly idea. Just goes to show how having all that money can let shallow people like that get attention.

She needs to make something for kids that will get them ahead in the world. Why does a child need expensive things like that.

God help this woman

• shesallthat November 18, 2011 at 10:14 am

no child needs something described as – 11.10 carats of full cut blue topaz, white diamond, yellow diamond and rubies set onto 14kt white gold. having to contact them for the price of the item should be the first clue that this is going to cost $$$$!!

• Sajata November 18, 2011 at 4:14 pm

The jewelry is very expensive. Very small. Make jewelry for adults at a descent price. Just cause u rich we r not. SMH

• Yvonne December 4, 2011 at 1:27 am

What u say was mean at least she is tryn God needs to help your negative self

• benee November 16, 2011 at 6:15 pm

awwwwww cute but yeah i think that its not the smartest idea being kids can swalllow and there babies i have a 4 and 6 year old and i might not allow such a thing they dont know anything about jelwelry not a good choice but the line is cute maybe good for teens

• Misunderstood November 16, 2011 at 5:58 pm

Her son looks just like his father I mean damn! Anywho beautiful family Malyasia had grown on me! What I saw on BBW the line was really nice!

• Ebony Starr November 16, 2011 at 5:49 pm

Beautiful family! The jewelry is too expensive for children and small items can be swallowed. She should change her marketing strategy to children inspired jewelry.