MCCLAIN COVERS JOHN LEGEND’S ‘ALL OF ME’

SPOTTED: LIONEL RICHIE AND DAUGHTER SOFIA

Legendary singer Lionel Richie was spotted dining out at Madeo with his daughter Sofia Richie,13, in West Hollywood, California on November 16, 2011. The pair looked happy as photographers snapped pictures of them.

The celebrity dad will soon release an album called “Tuskegee” in which he teams up with various country music stars to do duets of his classic hits.

Photos: Fame Pictures

28 Comments to “SPOTTED: LIONEL RICHIE AND DAUGHTER SOFIA”

• badb**** January 12, 2012 at 12:58 pm

SHE DOES NOT LOOK LIKE HIS CHILD

• Ummmmmmm December 14, 2011 at 2:11 am

I’ve always thought Nicole Richie was his Biological Daughter…just look at how much Nicole and Sofia Favor …. . and when His First wife whipped his butt …about another woman …She was done with his Bull#@**……

• pam November 25, 2011 at 12:23 pm

she looks like she could be kim kardashians’s ex kris humpries daughter

• TaizLady November 20, 2011 at 1:27 pm

Cute pix

• Germanylover November 18, 2011 at 9:19 am

I know that she and Paris the daughter of MJ are very good friends. And I think that both are the BIOLOGICAL Kids of their fathers!!

• Lola November 18, 2011 at 5:08 am

She looks very much like Michael Jackson oldest son, anyone notices this too?

• Ashley November 18, 2011 at 12:49 pm

I don’t think so, but she was recently photographed with Paris Jackson at a Chris Brown concert. It’s cute that they’re still friends.

• stacey November 18, 2011 at 12:40 am

she’s beautiful

• WhiteLatina November 17, 2011 at 7:02 pm

She is a beautiful girl.

• kaylnn November 17, 2011 at 6:59 pm

She has a long face like her dad imo. Cute girl though

Doesn’t he also have a son named Miles? I wonder if any kid has any musical talent

• Seriously November 17, 2011 at 7:14 pm

I think that that is Eddie Murphy son named Miles.

• Doting November 17, 2011 at 8:42 pm

yea he does

• EVELINA RAE November 18, 2011 at 8:53 am

“In addition to Sofia, Lionel is father to socialite Nicole Richie and son Myles Richie,17.”

• kaylnn November 18, 2011 at 11:11 am

Thanks Evelina

I didn’t read everything. lol I was mainly just looking at the pictures :)

• Gracie November 17, 2011 at 6:51 pm

her mother is a natural blond but she dyes her hair dark.

• Marisol Garcia November 17, 2011 at 6:50 pm

She’s blond because her mother is and black people don’t try to estimate their race like Puerto Ricans do, that is pitiful. Unfortunately, I know from personal experience that Puerto Ricans try to turn people into fraction problems to estimate their African blood quantum. In Puerto Rico it is sport to try to OUT white looking blacks living like blanquitos.

• Sigh November 18, 2011 at 3:11 am

That sounds pretty pathetic.

• clueless November 17, 2011 at 6:39 pm

Guess not many posters watched that nbc show, “Who Do You Think You Are?” featuring Lionel Richie. I’m old and still haven’t figured out how to do the math on percentages and blackness. How does one check that kind of math? With a brown paper bag?

• call maury November 17, 2011 at 5:38 pm

Blond Hair???

Is the mom blond? I just goggled and all i got was some Kardashian looking women with black?

• Really Doe November 17, 2011 at 8:57 pm

Her mom has natural black hair. It’s not dyed. The mom looks ethnic to me. I dont know what her “race” is. It’s even harder to tell, cuz she got loads of plastic surgery. dunno where Sofia’s blonde comes from, for all we know it could be from Lionel…we black folk r mixed…Because of the NBC show “Who Do You Think you Are”,I even saw a pic of his white ancestor…a slaveholder who had the same hairline that Lionel & sofia have. LOL

• Seriously November 17, 2011 at 2:47 pm

who is he?

• Summer July 23, 2012 at 11:02 pm

Lionel richie is half black and half white and the kardashian looking women with black hair is her mother. It’s just genetics.

• Pisces November 17, 2011 at 12:00 pm

Her father is Black and is sitting next to her in the car. Her mother is Caucasian so she is half White and half Black.

• Kim November 17, 2011 at 11:53 am

What percentage black is she?

• Karlisa November 17, 2011 at 3:44 pm

Ii beleive Lional is 100 percent black if he is then she is 50% If I wrong she is 75% black Just like her sister Nicole.

• MUNCHOSGIRL November 17, 2011 at 9:57 pm

BUT NICOLE IS NOT HIS BIOLOGICAL CHILD. SHE IS ADOPTED AND IS SUPPOSEDLY SHELIA E BROTHER’S CHILD. HER MOTHER IS CAUCASIAN. LIONEL AND HIS WIFE ADOPTED HER.

• Karlisa November 17, 2011 at 11:56 pm

I know but they look similar and I dont know for sure but I heard that her biological father was half black and white so that makes her 75% black but as a child she looked lke a light skinned black person just like alot of biracials like Kimora she looked like my cousin who looked half asian andblack and was blackand Native american. But back to the first question I dont know for sure what lional richies background is never really cared for him and his music. I used Nicole as an example because they’re the same complexion and I think has the same amount of Black and white in them.

• mel November 17, 2011 at 10:30 am