TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

JA RULE SPEAKS ON HIS DAUGHTER DATING

Ja Rule may be incarcerated but he is certainly thinking of his daughter’s welfare. In a recent letter from prison, the rapper commented on his daughter brittany’s dating activity. Ja Rule writes, “…when Ish[my wife] told me that Britt’s acting partner was 17, I almost had a fit, even tho she’ll be 16 soon. I’m sure he’ll be 18 soon and BAM there it is crossroad LOL.” While the rapper does not object to his daughter dating, he’d prefer someone who is not on the brink of adulthood. As Ja Rule states, “I trust Britt I know me & Ish raised her well, besides she hates Kids LOL. But I also know the intentions of a young man. I got my eyes on you lil homie.”

According to the letter, Ja Rule has more reasons than one to monitor the relationship. Aside from fatherly instinct, the rapper is currently incarcerated with an 18-year-old man who was arrested and convicted of sexual assault. While assault is common, the circumstances surrounding the conviction were abnormal. As Ja Rule states, “…he just turned 18 and got a girlfriend, who is only 16. Her parents pressed charges and now he’s locked up on sex offender charges. He was in school for graphic arts to learn how to make video games. It’s sad cause he’s still a kid himself, a good kid at that and now he’ll be forever labeled rapist or sex offender, when really he’s probably just a kid in love.”

In all, the rapper and his wife Aisha have three kids: Brittany, Jeffrey Junior, and Jordan(pictured above).

Read the letter here.

Photos:YaniBubbs

Tags : Posted in : Rappers and their Kids

13 Comments to “JA RULE SPEAKS ON HIS DAUGHTER DATING”

• Younger Women Older Men May 7, 2013 at 6:22 am

Fantastic website. Lots of helpful info here. I’m sending it to some buddies ans also sharing in delicious. And certainly, thanks for your sweat!

• Alexus November 22, 2012 at 11:42 am

Diggy I love.you ikno u prolli love her but I love, uu I would give anything jhst to hug u just know I will always be here u will prolli never get this or see iht but if u do I hope I made u smile
    081812doeee

• Open Her Box February 8, 2012 at 4:40 am

Hi my loved one! I wish to say that this article is awesome, great written and come with almost all vital infos. I?d like to see more posts like this .

• Dimped2x November 25, 2011 at 5:16 pm

These people kill me talking about the intentions of young boys. These lil girls are fast as hell too. Brittany’s still a cute girl.

• Misunderstood November 23, 2011 at 8:55 pm

He also married some man’s daughter! What Ja does is entertain protecting his baby is what he should do! I think his baby will be fine especially if she was raised correctly!

• EVELINA RAE November 23, 2011 at 4:19 pm

This is kinda sad. He wants to protect his baby, but from prison?

• Angel*eyes November 23, 2011 at 4:16 pm

U said it @ Pam….perfectly said hun!

• Seriously November 23, 2011 at 2:54 pm

I remember when Diggy had a crush on her..lol! His kids are cuties, too bad their dad is in prison.

• Pam November 23, 2011 at 2:20 pm

Hmm! I guess what goes around comes around, these rappers kill me they can talk ish about females in their raps and when it’s their daughter(s) they want them to be virgin mary’s. Sorry Ja, just like you got some man’s daughter’s draws, some boy will have YOUR daughter’s LOL!!!

• Lianne November 24, 2011 at 1:11 am

Amen Pam!!

• TaizLady November 24, 2011 at 2:29 am

Exactly! Rappers get ya with that kind of thoughts

• What?! November 24, 2011 at 9:15 am

LOL! THIS!

• Shortcake November 23, 2011 at 2:17 pm

Nice!Ja had the hits back in the day when he comes out i hope his new material for his album is good too.